sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

This title is mine!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, January 14, 2023, 05:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

I'm looking at my title just smile knowing this is mine for long run. People still talking I am not good enough to be in this company. I don't give a shit other people think of me. Its time I let everyone know this is the year Chris Orton becomes number one! 

You people still want me to retire from this company! Why should I? What the point of me leaving? You just mad that finally things are going my way. I don't give a shit what you people think, because I am going to remain SEF Titian Champion for a long time.

I put the title on my shoulder just smile continue on speaking.

Who am I facing tonight? Well, I don't give a shit who he is or going to say about me. You are stepping in the ring most dangerous wrestler in professional wrestling. I'm going to break you into pieces and spit in your face, because I am still going to be SEF Title for a long time! This title is mine!

I spit at the camera walk away.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF