sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 232

Started by NBD, January 15, 2023, 01:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• WAR 232

WAR Arena in Flint, MI

NBD

WAR
 rs
 Date/Time: Monday, January 9th, 2023
Venue: WAR Arena in Flint, MI
Theme: Trenches by Pop Evil
rs
Event Staff
rs
Championships
universal titleworld titleicon titleinternational titleus titleus tag team titles
war titlewar womens titlewar tag team titles
rs
WAR Womens Championship
Sara Marie v. Samantha Fame(c)

The Sisters of Fame dismantle Sara Marie to stand tall and give Samantha the pin.

"Here is your winner, Samantha Fame."
rs
IXF World Championship Hardcore Match
BMF v. X X X(c)

X takes the fight to the Big Monster Freak or whatever BMF stands for!?! Almost looks like a new IXF Champ is gonna be crowned when Jack Hines comes in with a chair wearing the monster out and giving him The Effect. X making the pin.

"Here is your winner, X X X."

Then Jack helps up X and drops him with The Effect and holds up the IXF Title as Floods by Pantera plays over the pa.
rs
SEF TV Championship Ladder Match
Johnny Rotten v. Hiroku Shinobi(c)

Johnny aiming hard for that win, but Hiroku with those hard kicks keeping the Rotten one from achieving gold tonight.

"Here is your winner, Hiroku Shinobi."

Distant Dream by Vader plays over the pa and Johnny heads to the back where is has a mic shoved in his face, so he grabs it to cut a promo for this Friday when he gets another title shot against Chris Orton for the Titan Championship.

"Screw Hiroku and his TV Title, I'm going to Friday nights and take out that old trash bag Chris Orton. He thinks he is still the man and he don't care who is facing. Wel he is gonna care after I take his title and bring it back to WAR where I will get that TV Title as well. I'm not gonna give up on being a chamnpion until I get gold and more gold and one day I will be coming for a World Championship."

Johnny shoves the mic back and walks off.
rs
SEF Tag Team Championship Steel Cage Match
Havoc & Flamez v. Priceless Paine(c)

Jason and Chris isolating and picking apart the former champs and force Havoc out leaving Flamez to suffer a two on one match. He ends up getting pinned after a superkick into a german suplex bridge.

"Here are your winners, Priceless Paine."

Raise up by Saliva plays as Flamez gets helped out and Havoc throwing his arms up wondering where he was.
rs
Main Event
SEF Universal Championship Triple Threat Match
Josh Dobbes v. Cliff o Clink v. Taylor Andrews(c)

Cliff and Josh bumping fists beforehand, but out of repect as they tear into each other as much as they do Taylor. The Golden Gal giving it right back though and its a tough one to all, could be anyone's match, but then DVF gets involved and things get real interesting. Cliff gets the help, but seemingly by accident. IXF gets involved to make sure Taylor gets the pin.

"Here is your winner, Taylor Andrews."

IXF get out of there as Destruction marches out and helps DVF beat down Josh Dobbes, then Cliff o Clink delivers the end on his former teammate and stands tall with the new DVF while Viper stands from his commentators table with approval in his dark eyes.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF