sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF THC Championship Six Pack Free For All Hardcore Ladder Match

Started by The Perry Family, January 15, 2023, 01:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade West: All Right, tonight Is Going To Be The Greatest Hardcore Championship match ever a hardcore six pack free for all Ladder match!

Sierra Perry. Iam very Excited About This We All Are, We Not Sure Who Going To Win, Tonight it either going be one of us or whoever but the THC Championship Title is Coming Home To Our Family!

The WOLF: And There is Nothing Anyone Can Do About it.! This Is What We live For! This is What We Want so Good Luck Bitches And Losers, You Don't Know How Much Being Champs means to Our Family!

Jade West: So like She Said Nobody Else Got A Chance on Winning! Expect The 3 of Us,We Are Very Daring and Devilish We Know What to do so Sorry Bitches Good Luck Your Going Need It

they wait for reply
Jade West

NBD

ANA
"As your THC Champion I have to object to your testimony that your family as you put it will run through everyone and walk away with MY title. You think no one can do anything about the three of you, but you are overlooking the THC Champion which I am used to at this point in my life, I am over being overlooked. You and the rest of the f'n world want to continue and overlook A Native Americano, then I will take great satisfaction in stomping all of you into the f'n floor as I earn my way to a victory. "

(ANA standing backstage in his old DX shirt, the original silver and black shirt, with a pair of loose blue jeans and brown crocs. A black ballcap on his head with his brown hair hanging out the back and his face mostly hidden behind a bushy beard with brown eyes piercing out. The THC Title hangs over his right shoulder as ANA stands with hands on his hips ready to fight the whole world.)

ANA
"Only two of you are in the match, Jade West and Sierra Perry, but there are three more who we all have to acknowledge, or we all run the risk of failing. Jason Stratus and Carlos Mitchell have an ace up their sleeve in Simon Lee Nash as they are another trio of allies like Jade, Sierra, and The Wolf. The Bunout is in the match too, although I wonder what he is even up to since the guy hasn't been around other than to sign a contract. Kind of curious about the name too as I remember a guy way back before SEF started who called himself Burnout, however, I do not think this is the same guy. I could be wrong though as this guy, The Burnout, has yet to show his face, to make a grand public debut and if he doesn't do that, well, who's to say he'll even show up for the match!?! Ya all can always count on A Native Americano to show up though and I will show up the Devil's Playground and Simon's band of misfits to retain my THC Title because I am all about that Total Hardcore Chaos and ya know I love my THC!"

(ANA fishing a lighter out of one pocket of his jeans and a king sized joint from his other pocket to stick between his lips and fire up bringing his smokescreen up to fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF