sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm a loser baby, now why don't ya come and kill me

Started by Daddy Mack, January 20, 2023, 01:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(A haze of smoke lays over the room where Daddy Mack sits on the edge of a bed looking ready to lay his head down, but decides to lay down a lil something for the world to spin on their ears over and over again.) 

"Phoenix has moved on and now so must I for I am a loser baby, oh yea, come on and kill me, or however that song went!?! Ya did good Phoenix, I have to call ya out right now to acknowledge ya man, good fight last week. But moving on then, that's what we be doing, you got your six man tag, or person, whatever, and I get Jason Stratus. I vaguely remember this guy from somewhere in the past, or maybe its just his tie to Simon Lee who got some history with!?!" 

(Mack forming the clique sign with his right hand and looks down a smirking, then drops his hand to his leg and looks up sarcastic as a mutha.)

"I don't know who in the hell you think you are Jason, but I have no idea who you are, so show up on Anarchy and fight me or else I'm a take that easy victory and move on to kick someone's head off that will give me a challenge." 

(Mack raises his brow sarcastically and falls back to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF