sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Sara Marie 247 Championship

Started by The Perry Family, January 21, 2023, 11:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is in the ring and she then begin to talk.

Jade West. All Right Tonight Looks Like Lot of Fun, sara marie i defeated you once i will defeat you again and walk out the 247 Champion and all i got to do is pick your ass up, and throw you through a table 

Jade West More Easy then it looks and sounds i hope your sorry ass is so big that the table breaks because that will make my job just a little more easier and there is Nothing u can do to stop me Bitch!

Jade West. Now Get Down here and have your Say because once the match starts there will be nothing left but your broken bones and a broken table, and that is all i got to say about that

she wait for reply
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

Back In The Game by Nonpoint plays over the pa and Jade looks to the stage not seeing Sara Marie slide in the ring behind her and get up with the 24/7 Title in hand and bash the Devil's Princess across the back of her head. Jade falls to the mat and Sara grabs her microphone to kneel down near Jade who holds her head in agony.

Sara Marie
"Bitch, all you have to do is shut your mouth! Put me through a table? No, it is your ass going through wood and if you even think for one second that I will be losing this title, then you need to watch WAR and see what I do over there to people with twice your talent. Now get up and get out of my ring."

Sara slams the mic into the back of Jade's head keeping her from getting up and just smiles like she don't care. The 24/7 Champ taking her title and making her exit.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF