sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry vs Sara Marie

Started by The Perry Family, January 27, 2023, 12:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra perry is in the ring she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry. All Right Bitches Tonight Im In The Ring Once Again, Defending my Anarchy Championship, against sara Marie this should be interesting!

Sierra Perry. Defending my Championship Means The World To Me! Iam A Double Champion! Iam Proud to Be a Double Champion!

Sierra Perry. Iam Proud To Be Here! And Sara Marie You Got Nothing on Me,iam Going To Do Whatever i can to Defeat You! And Walk Out Stil The Anarchy Champion!

Sierra Perry And There Is Nothing You Can Do About It Face It, Your Career Is Over! Iam Going To Beat the Hell Out of You!
t
she Relaxes for a Bit and then Begin to Talk.

Sierra Perry. Iam Very Desperate To Defeat You Destroy You! And Break You! And I Can't Wait, The Darkside Will Not let You Beat Me They, just Won't So Goodluck You Are Going to Need It!

Sierra Perry! My Anarchy Championship Is Not Going Anywhere! Bitch

[ she Plays with her Ponytail and Waits for a Reply}
Jade West

The Perry Family

Sierra Perry. Sara marie im going to Beat you for my Anarchy Womans Championship I Plan To Put on the best Championship match of my entire career this means the world to me!

Sierra Perry. There is Nothing You Can do To Defeat Me Absolutely Nothing So Good Luck I Was Born To Be a champion

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF