sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

On The Edge (Anarchy)

Started by Daddy Mack, January 27, 2023, 04:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Daddy Mack is a bit on edge and considering he always been on the edge of life, this is sorta new for him, so he sits up on the edge of his bed in his hotel room with a sheet around him and stares with them baby blues and sarcastic grin of a chesire cat.)

"Carlos Mitchell, I like your accent. It remind sof the first time I went to Mexico, or at least I thought I made it there. Turns out I was forty miles north in some town I don't remember the name of in New Mexico and this guy who sounded like you was trying to scam me outta my last twenty dollars. Well I ended up with a full tank a gas, a blowjob from his sister who was really white and food in my belly, then I used that twenty to get into my first wrestling in Mexico that night. Helped tear apart the ring when the show was over and came back the next working for cash to get my name on that card and well yea, I moved on from that and thirty years later here I am. You seem to know me though, you called me a legend, heh, ok, well, I'm a just leave it all right there and right here and see you in the ring TONIGHT for Anarchy, and uh, hey, maybe tell Jason and Simon to hit the showers and let ya handle your own match!?! Up to you, but I don't care either way, just testing ya son!"

(Mack flips the middle finger of each hand and stands up with the sheet around him to head into the bathroom shutting the door.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF