sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Good-bye (Anarchy)

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 02, 2023, 01:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(I have been down this road far too many times to let anyone else call my promos, so from here on out you get Taylor Andrews or you get nobody because there is only one Golden Gal, Golden Goddess, there is one and I am sitting right here in my hotel room up late as usual thinking about what I have to do as a professional wrestler to maintain my legacy, to protect my investment, so now it is time to tell you all what I have woke you for.)

"Friday night Anarchy, this is really where I have to show up and test myself at, to just have another match on the card, mind you, I am Universal Champion of SEF, but sure, just stick me in some random match with Cliff o Clink. The man is talented, he and I have had battles, we have beaten each other, so he is a worthy opponent, so this being placed randomly is a knock on not just e, but him as well. We are deserving of so much more, so where do we go from here!?"

(I have to think about this for a minute or so, where we go from here!? Where do we go? SEF has taken so many so far and yet very few have given back to SEF and those of us who have is just not enough. We gave and so many took for granted, they took SEF for granted and us few who gave back, they took us for granted. I cannot help but feel betrayed, maybe bitter, it is only right that I feel wronged. But I must move on, we all must move on for SEF, for our own legacies to be carved alongside the SEF, so I have it now.)

"Cliff o Clink, not clank, no, I have respect for you Cliff, The Star or Rockstar, you came a long way, maybe farther I did. I am still younger and perhaps dumber and had a big break with Daddy Mack making sure I was ready to beat the world back. As I did that, I took all those brats on that aimoo network and I owned them all so bad we had to move networks, we had to get our own just so I didn't have to be silenced. Censors hate me and SEF knew what they had, so they protected me, they gave me what I needed, my own network to push this business to the extreme like only Mack could dream of. That is how I became the Golden Goddess and proved that nobody could touch me, no one at all. Could be me to blame for this business dying as I have killed the hopes and dreams of so many aspiring wrestlers. They all thought they had the dream to beat me and I exposed them all as the frauds they are. Unbeatable is my name and my game is SEF wrestling, so Cliffy, I love you brother, but you ain't knocking me off anytime soon, no one is and next week I expect my time off to begin as I got Wrestle X to prepare for and no reason to stick around here on a weekly basis. I do not need to defend the Universal Title more than ninety days and Wrestle X is well within the time frame from last title defense."

(Am I really going this far? Do I take the time off, to I let SEF flounder and struggle, grasping for air to survive? Mack did, so why not!? I am damn sure doing this, I deserve this. Whitney has let us be on our own for years, decades, so yes, its time, let's do this.)

"Mr Mack better be paying attention and he had best make my appearances very limited, especially in ring action. I have paid more dues than anyone else, this is my time and Simon Lee Nash needs all the focus he can get if he expects to lace my boots come Wrestle X. Cliff O Clink, I will see you tomorrow night for Anarchy, but do not expect to see me on Friday nights for a few weeks. I'm done, I'm taking MY time off that I earned and I will see you all time for Wrestle X, but mark my words, I will remind you why I earned it with my dominant victory tomorrow."

(I will, I will rock their world one more time before I enjoy a much needed retreat to let myself enjoy this title, I earned this, now I take it and you can all watch me disappear until Wrestle X.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF