sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Taylor Can Go, WE got Tag Titles to Win (Anarchy)

Started by CoC, February 03, 2023, 09:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(So Taylor Andrews doesn't want to be here and who can blame her!? She shouldn't have to work every damn show when she is the Universal Champion. Besides that, Cliff o Clink has other ideas for Anarchy and facing Taylor was not one of them. He has no problem with her. Sure, he would love to beat her and earn a title shot to secure a spot at Wrestle X. Ok, so maybe he will be out to beat her and do that, but the DVF has a shot to win some Tag Titles and they already retired three other sets, so how about a fourth!? See, Cliff o Clink has a lot on his mind and achieving all these goals, well he may just need the DVF to help him, so its a good thing he has them at his disposal. Destruction's Thrash and Slash stand clad in their leather in front of the DVF locker room door where Axel and Barry hang out watching who comes in. The door hanging open and Cliff o Clink on a leather sofa with Sara Marie on his left and Chris Paine on his right. Jason Price sitting in a matching chair next to Chris while Steve White hangs out near the door on the inside sort of trying to keep out of sight. Cliff looking straight ahead with a table in front of him and the Evolution X Title sitting up on it with a few drinks around it from his DVF buddies. The CoC all smiles as he says.)

"Good riddance to you Taylor Andrews, we don't need you around here, so go one, say your good bye and get out of my way. The DVF have things to do and people to dominate, like this teel cage match tonight. My heavy hitters out there, Thrash and Slash, they got the opportunity to bring home more Tag Team Titles to the DVF. I don't care about facing Taylor tonight, but I'll gladly slap her around the ring one more time. And if she ain't careful, I'll gladly take that strap off her. A man to my right and another man to my far right over there in the chair, these two men could use another strap as well. We wanted them in the steel cage match tonight on Anarchy, Priceless Paine, Jason Price and Chris Paine, but hey, let them tell you about themselves."

(Cliff with his right arm moving up and around Chris Paine's shoulders patting him his shoulder, then brings his left arm around Sara's shoulder's to turn her way smirking like he wants to get to know her while Chris is the focus now.)

"Maybe we will have to take it upon ourselves to just enter the cage match tonight when Destruction does not because we have it on good authority that Thrash and Slash may not take part and we wouldn't want to let the people down who expected a fatal four way tonight. We have to give them what was advertised, even if we are not Destruction, but we are just as good, we are a certified tag team, not just to individuals thrown together. Jason and I have been teaming together for twenty years, we trained together, we lived together, we ride together, we run with the DVF, together, we are the DVF, we are bringing those Anarchy Tag Team Titles to the Deadly Viper Faction to lay on that table."

(Chris pointing to the Evolution X Title and looks to Jason who says.)

"And we will lay those titles on that table together, like everything else we have down, we do this together. Priceless Paine together is more dominant than anyone else on the roster, a roster we should be on, a roster we will be on when we win the Tag Team Titles. SEF wants to take our other belts, retire them, fine, we will take the rest and retire them as well because after we get them, no one else will stand a chance to taking them off us. We are that f'n good as a team that Destruction knows we deserve this because those big guys have done more than enough for tag team wrestling, they inspired us back in two thousand six when they marched in here to destroy and dominate tag team wrestling. They tossed us around more nights than we can remember, we learned from them, they are the reason we sit here now and can call ourselves the greatest team of all time because we could each be a World Champion if we wanted. What we want though, we want those titles!"

(Jason looks at Chris who nods ok and says.)

"Yes we do and we will get them, we will get inside that steel cage even if we have to bring Destruction to rip the f'n wall down, we will take those titles dominate, for DVF."

(Chris bumps fists with Jason and Cliff holding a fist out for Chris to bump as he gets down with Sara who fixes her hair while the CoC says.)

"Maybe we should have a talk with ANA, or maybe I should, shit, Steve, shut that door, I gotta make a call."

(And Steve White doing just that, so we see Destruction still standing there with Barry and Axel across from them.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF