sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf n Jade Got Something to Say

Started by The Perry Family, February 03, 2023, 10:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Wolf: is in the ring she got a water bottle with her she looks around and feeling cold as ever and she then has Jade with her and she then begin to talk.

The Wolf: Tonight me and Jade are going to go up against, phoeinx n Ana, Jason Stratus, and Carlos Mitchel, Destruction,

The Wolf: Me and Jade are going to Take Down These 4 Other Tag Teams, in This  Fatal 4 Way Anarchy Tag Team Championship Steel Cage Match.

Jade West. This Means The Entire World To me And Jade are going to Take Out and Destroy These Son Of a Bitches And Stil Walk Out The Tag Team Champions.

The Wolf: And There is Nothing Anyone Can Do About it! You Got That Absoultly Nothing At All Do You all Got That This. is The Entire World To Me and Jade and Our Family!

Jade West Nobody is going Take This Away From Us Nobody We Hope Jason Stratus , Carlos Ana, Phoeinz n Destruction Are Ready Tonight Because It Is Going to Get Nasty Real Fast

The Wolf And Nothing Anyone Can do About it! so Does Anyone got Anything to Say let us Know

she Wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF