sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Friday Night Anarchy

Started by NBD, February 03, 2023, 10:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

(And The Anarchy Championship title sits on the desk of A Native Americano with the champ behind his desk on his phone wrapping it up right now as he says bye to whoever he was talking to. He shuts the phone down and lays it on the desk next to his silver labtop and looks at his title, then up this way to say.)

"Damn, I haven't really thought about the fact that I am Anarchy Champion and I wanted this, so I have to be a champion and now this week, I may be able to walk out of Anarchy with the Tag Titles after failing last week. That match got a little out of hand last week and maybe Phoenix and myself do not make the best partners, or maybe we just need to work on our tag work!? Either way I'm a go out there and give it my best like last week and see what happens, but I'm a have fun doing it, like always. I didn't get into this business to not have fun otherwise I would have not chosen this as a career. You couldn't pay me to do this if I wasn't having fun, so mark my words, regardless of my expression at times, I love wrestling, I love doing what I do for this business, and I'm gonna keep doing to as long as I have fun. Now Phoenix, I don't know, he's got his own agenda, he's World Champ of Anarchy, so maybe he thinks he's better than me, too good to team with me!? The Dogs of War feels like a long time ago, but that may be because it was a long time coming for that era we created. Maybe the nWs, nah, no more maybes, no more. This is a steel cage for the Anarchy Tag Team Titles and I will treat it like I would treat defend my Anarchy Title, like I did to win this title. I just can't promise a win tonight, but I can promise I will hold this Anarchy Title in front of me until someone pries it from my hands."

(ANA reaches down to pull open a drawer of his desk to pick up a joint and put in his mouth, then grabs a blue lighter sparking it up to draw some of that smoke. ANA putting the lighter away and closing the drawer to inhale deep. After a few hits he stares up a bit glossy eyed to say.)

"I don't know what else to say. I ain't the star, just helping out to make whoever is a star shine brighter than anyone else, so who is it, who is gonna step up and shine!?!"

Phoenix

passjoint

(Phoenix appears through the smoke filled doorway to reach across the desk and take the joint from ANA, rips on it deep and hard before handing it back coughing a little to get the boss' attention as he looks up finally noticing his tag team partner for the night. Phoenix smiling and exhaling looking a bit bright eyed now with that hit and refuses another to say.)

"Nah man, I don't even know if its legal over here in Africa, but one hit don't hurt. I dropped in to say that you should really be focusing on that Anarchy Title and maybe you should screw the DVF by not replacing Destruction, but replacing you and I with Jason and Chris. Just a thought I had to tell you since you seemed like you were in deep thought. Maybe give me one more hit and you think about this cause I got my own ideas I need to think about for Wrestle X and my baby around my waist!"

(Phoenix reaches for the joint as he pats the Anarchy of WAR World Title around his waist. He takes a deep hit and walks out of the room smoking it up leaving ANA to think about what he is gonna do.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF