sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry Vs Lbd

Started by The Perry Family, February 15, 2023, 12:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra perry: Is In The Ring, She is Handed Microphone And She Then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry All Right Tonight Is My Long Awaited Match Against, LBD! This is The Match I Have Been Waiting For for a Very , Very Long Time!

Sierra Perry: Iam Not Afraid of LBD Despise What Anyone Else Says Iam The Anarchy Womans Champion I did Not Become Champion By Being Afraid i Fear Nothing Do You Hear Me!

Sierra Perry: I Don't Care What I Have to Do Iam Going To, Make Sure I Retain My Championship By Doing Whatever I Have To Do! This is My Chance To Make History by Proving I Can Outlast The Best This Place Got To Offor!

{ She Relaxes Waits For While And Begin To Talk}

Sierra Perry: So You Crazy Ass Bitch Get Down Here Right Now And Let's See What You Got That is if Your Afraid of Me Which You Probably Are! You Stupid Ass

Sierra Perry Fixes Her Hair n Waits in The Ring For a Reply

She Waits
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF