sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

What's Going On? (Anarchy)

Started by Phoenix, February 17, 2023, 01:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(Sitting in the rafters of the Indira Gandhi Arena is the Anarchy of WAR World Champion with the title hanging up next to him strapped around a rafter above him as the Phoenix sits a bit slouched in his trenchcoat with a black ballbat in his left hand. The Anarchy World Champion gazing out over the arena with a methodical look in his dark, cold eyes.)

"Fighting for the Evolution X Championship on Friday Night Anarchy is the headline of the night and not because of any title. Cliff o Clink and myself have torn down the house all over this world fighting over titles and just spilling blood sweat and tears in the name of SEF. We are SEF and we are the main event, but we are on different pages in our life and Cliff has his DVF. I have overcome that darkness a long time ago to be able and sit where I do to see it all, even in the darkness. You have to embrace it to overcome it and I did, and I am Anarchy World Champion because WAR is no more, it was dead five years ago and now Anarchy is all that remains. But a ladder match between Cliff and I with that Evolution Title hanging above sounds like a recipe for success. A recipe I could make my own, but contending with the DVF is a must I can see, we all can see that, it has been the story going on for months now. Bring 'em all Cliff, let Viper up to help and just bring it all at me, so I can overcome the odds. It is what I do better than anyone else, its why I am the only true firebird of professional wrestling, the only real Phoenix of SEF. Anarchy World Champion is who I will remain and EX Champion is what I have to gain, so bring it on."

(Phoenix continuing to gaze down thinking a little deeper now.)

"I don't even know, I, what, I, damn it. What is going on? I think I have to make sure more people know who I am and beating Cliff would do that, but no, no, no, I have to do something that will make the world stand still, again. I have done it already, but its been a while and so we must capture that essence again and run even bigger plays. So I guess that is what's going on, heh, and well Cliff, Cliff o Clink, my friend. I will always call you that despite our differences in the ring and how we handle business because we have shared too much to go back. Win, lose, or draw we are not only showing the world, not just SEF, but everyone on that card who the main attraction is, the top draws, and there will only be one left standing, see ya buddy."

(Phoenix nods his head in a salute before dropping down into the darkness to the arena to get the show started.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF