sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker vs Nikita Perry vs Cliff o Clink.

Started by Tonya Walker, April 08, 2024, 08:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya walker is shown once again wearing a Guns n Roses Shirt, torn blue Jeans, she then begin to talk to Nikita perry.

Tonya Walker. Tonight Nikita, this is going to be your first match ever like i told Bunny Summers this has got to be something, you want something that you truly desire, something that you want you must want this more then anything else in your entire life, if your not in the game then you must find your passion inside of you, im sure the Perrys gave you all of the tanning that you need, and all of the talks that you need, more then you can even take,

Tonya Walker im going to take you 3 Under my Wing and help you 3 find the entire wrestling passion that you could ever want and could handle and it all starts tonight, u vs me vs The Us Champion, the Tv Champion, the Xtreme Champion

Tonya Walker. Nikita i want to see your name on one of them Championships someday but until that day comes, we got to concentrate on tonight's match either me you or Cliff are going to win this, but it has to be either me or you so be careful don't get distracted and everything is going to be fine,

she wait for reply
Tonya Walker.

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. This triple threat Match is also for the Titan Championship, that why this is so very important to win do you know what iam talking about, this is a chance of a life time Nikita a chance of a Life time a chance like this to get a championship match like this in your wrestling debut match does not happen very Often!, that why i need to know if your head is in this game i want to see you dominate and kick serious ass out there!

she wait for reply
Tonya Walker.

The Perry Family

Nikita Perry.  im all ready for this championship, the Titan championship is going to be Mine as long as me and you work together and take Cliff out of action nobody is going to stop us, i plan on taking the Titan Championship off of Cliff o Clink waist even if it is going be my first match even i plan on Making Fucking History even if i have to go through you to do it,

Nikita Perry. i been waiting for this for a very very Long Time, and not you the Perrys or anyone is going stand in my way of achieving greatness this is my chance of becoming the best psycho Bitch this company has ever seen.i know you want us in a stable together and that is fine but i don't trust you Tonya i know everything about you.

Tonya Walker Tries to Talk But Nikita Stops her and she then begin to talk 

Nikita Perry no on let me talk all right damm you did enough talking! this is my chance i never wil never ever take a backseat to anyone. this is my chance to if you even think for one second iam going let you become the Titan Champion you got another thing coming this is my title match to and i plan on going through everyone including you!

Nikita Perry now that is cleared up i wish you good Luck, and trust me you are going to need it so is Cliff o Clink, now it seems we got a triple threat title match to get ready for lets go.

she leaves and Tonya does not seem Happy
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF