sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The American Tradition Meets The Dominant Player

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 03, 2014, 02:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Standing among the dark shadows in the depths of the arena is Viper, SEF COO, Sacrifice Owner, but tonight he laces up the boots one more time. And it was a match he wanted to happen as Viper put this card for Sacrifice together himself. This is his show and he invited Phoenix Winterborn into the ring to go one on one with the Dominant Player in this industry. A sick, twisted, sadistic gaze from the cold, dark eyes of Viper staring from the shadows, and he seems to have on a casual black suit, but hard to tell in the darkness. His eyes the focus anyways, a cold expression of emptiness on his face.

Upon booking this card for tonight I wanted to face Phoenix Winterborn for other reasons and none very important. I just wanted to give him the chance to meet the Dominant Player in the ring, but after hearing what he had to say heading into Apocalypse concerning management being as he labeled, "greedy", there may be another reason for this match. If Phoenix thinks for one second that management took the SEF World Title from him last year, he is sadly mistaken. I acted alone when taking the belt he defaced and handed him a new belt to represent SEF as its World Champion. The only one who took that championship from Phoenix was Julie and she is not in any position of power within this company other than being a top star in the ring. She may have power of influence because she is a better wrestler than Phoenix which she proved like half a dozen times last year, but she does not make business calls in SEF. Phoenix needs to realize that the only reason he lost his first World Title in SEF after only being champion four days is due to his lack of drive to be number one. Phoenix was mad at Jake Voss who belittled the American Tradition, something I actually told Voss to do because I was hoping it would light a fire under our new World Champ's ass. I was right, but the fire was not strong enough to derail the momentum Julie had heading into Wrestle X. She was ready for anyone while Phoenix was still too new to the scene despite claiming to be some widely recognized star. Phoenix, your on a level far below the headliners of SEF, but stick around and hang in here and ya may just maybe be on a bigger level, kid. Tonight you get an opportunity to face the most Dominant Player in this entire business and no one really has a clue as to how many I have played. Remember Phoenix, I'm a hall of famer, I've done it all unlike your false claim to fame. I don't need to beat you, but give me a good enough reason to and I will do it. This match tonight is only to let you know that I don't need to screw anyone over and take their title when I can still step in the ring and do it one on one, if I have to. Win, lose, or draw, tonight the American Tradition finds out what its like to be dominated and played as only a true King of Gods can do.

Viper stepping back into the darkness as we hear the sound of Saliva's "Badass" playing to get us ready for the Ultimate Badass.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF