sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Triad On Top of SEF TV

Started by Rick Reynolds, September 16, 2023, 11:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

Scorpion
IXF are the kings of SEF and they will be here when the rest of us are gone. They however will not erase my name, they will not be bigger than my name and The Triad will go down as the greatest assembly of talent in the history of professional wrestling.

(Scorpion sits on the end of a long leather sofa wearing his ring gear with a leather jacket and his long hair hanging down his shoulders. The 6 Star Tag Team Championship belts sit in a row on a table in front of the sofa where Rob Ruckus sits in the middle in his ring gear, Samantha Fame on the other end in her ring gear and Mark Jackson on a matching chair to her left. Frank Hussar in a black sweatsuit sits in a matching chair to the right of Scorpion.)

Scorpion
We fulfilled a prophecy for The Triad was told to become the first ever triple tag team champions years ago, before any other titles were merged to make a makeshift set of six man tag team titles. Now we have a legit set and they belong to The Triad, this is where they sit for as long as we want. IXF can rant and rave, they can go one about how great the war will be and that they will win, oh so what!? War is not about winners, it is about the fight for what is right and The Triad has the right to sit here and revel in our gory of what we spent over a decade prophesizing. Tonight they may win, I don't care, they can have it because we will still move on to next week as the 6 Star Tag Team Champions.

RR
We did it brother, and with our best version yet I'd say, Samantha has repackaged herself to be a true star.

Scorpion
She fits in The Triad like a true star.

Fame
Aw you guys, so touching, but thank you, means a lot to sit here with The Triad and call ourselves 6 Star Tag Team Champions.

(Samantha smiles at Mark who nods yea as Frank looks on.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF