sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Fuck Ya All, Viper, Tina, Phoenix, and Foxholes...Its Time For The Show Of Peace

Started by Daddy Mack, August 05, 2014, 10:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Repent for your sins."

The words echo from the mouth of William Mack as he smooth's his shaggy blonde hair back. His head lifting up to show us  a grizzled face of grit covered in a four month old beard looking bushy and a bit shaggy. Those blue eyes shining through with a determination and something most don't get or cannot fathom for they are too blind to see. Mack has that look in his eyes of a man who is of legendary proportions meaning he will never die, for his name is already echoed around the world. He sits in a locker room somewhere, a small dressing room or him to have privacy. Mack in a pair of blue jeans and no shirt with his hands clasped together over his knees that rest a few inches apart. Not much of a sarcastic smirk to him, but he still has that look letting everyone know Mack is back.

"War is something no one knows about unless they been involved in it. The cutthroat battles waged to try and wound, to try and kill. It is something that can solve a problem, but always has a price to pay that makes even the strongest break down and cry. I have waged wars in the ring on every continent except Antarctica, and outside the ring...I seen enough blood!"

Mack's upper lip curling a bit with a sneer of disgust.

"Especially in what we went through this past spring. Sometimes your friends turn out to be your worst enemies. I suppose I never should have even trained Taylor Andrews, because without me she wouldn't have got close enough to brainwash my wife!?! Tina and that Phoenix boy should have a nice time in hell, with the devil that is Viper, or wherever they reside cause they deserve each other!?! Maybe their having fun at the Fox hole with the wastes of space who claimed to be a family!?!"

A very slight smirk across Mack's face, though his lip is still curled up as he is all business tonight.

"So where do we go from here? A good question asked in a Sweet Child O' Mine and never more true than right now."

Mack sitting back to lean against the back of the metal folding chair to point a finger down, his index of his right hand, with vicious intensity in them eyes.

"We go where the show is and we remain right here doing what WE do best! I am forever The Showsteala and ain't nobody gonna get close to me again, except for my wife. All ya all chumps gonna have to settle for second place by my side or head to head. Mack is back boys and girls, so muh lady, lets go reignite this business as the number one sport in the world, but first..."

Mack standing up to move across the room and is met by the smooth arms of a woman and a kiss is heard. Both move out of view completely, but Mack is heard saying in that low, husky tone his woman loves.

"I'll meet ya out there after I go give everyone a little more of A Native Americano, give them what I recorded months ago, but first a good few minutes with our kids before I go to work, before we show the world they can't keep up us apart!"

Fade to black.

March 25th, 2014

Hidden in the shadows so only a silhouette is seen, a man at the time we only knew as A Native Americano, a man we knew not much about, except that he was a key figure in this history of this company behind the scenes forever.

"The haters of SEF, they hate because they have an ego so grand that they believe they are bigger than anyone or anything. They believe they are so big that their ego spills out of character. When in fact all these jokes who go to social media or whatever their favorite instant messenger to whine, complain, bitch, and moan, and make up lies, they are what is killing this industry, that and those who sit back doing nothing to stand up against the hate. If you sit on the sidelines and act like nothing is happening, pretend that it isn't real, then you are just as bad as the haters. Do something for SEF to show you are here to step up, whether you gotta go in front of the camera and hate to get loved or you are willing to sacrifice freedom of speech and be loved from the get go, go do something or why even bother being here!?!"

Those blue eyes of Mack's peer out from the dark room as we pan out to the live crowd in the Phillips Arena ready for WAR.

Present Day

Hell Yeah plays over the pa in the Joe Louis Arena from Detroit Michigan and here comes Mack roaring out on the stage with arms pulled back yelling loud with the rest of the crowd on their feet and truly ready to go to battle. Mack swinging his arms down in fists smacking his knuckles together and flexing his arms tight in his leather cut and baggy blue jeans with sneakers unlaced. The COO marching to the ring in a swagger of command that shows who the boss of SEF is and if you don't listen to him, you better fucking pack up and go like so many others who couldn't handle professional wrestling at its best.

The song changing to The Catalyst/Cocaine and here comes Elizabeth Marret in her ring attire covered by the leather trenchcoat she has been wearing making her look even hotter as it enhances some curves while hiding others like her trademark booty. Mack stopping at the ring to let Liz come up to his left side with her raven red highlighted hair hanging down making her exotic to the eye of any beholder. She leans on to Mack showing the world who she belongs to, waiting for direction. Mack taking her hand and kisses Liz on her colored cheek which gets red, then directs her up the steps and hops to the apron sitting on the middle rope for her to bend over, ass to the COO who glances down indifferently to watch his old lady's ass. Liz standing up and Mack stepping across the ring to get a microphone, then meets Liz in the middle laying his right arm around her shoulders to bring up the stick in his other hand and lay down whatever is on his mind cause no one will ever silence this man.

"I ain't never been one to sacrifice freedom of speech to play to the world, and I ain't ever gonna be, cause I done too damn much to go back, so the show continues to roll through town after town, at least for a while now. My Lizzy and I, we got more gold than god, but we don't need to flash it to show we are champions which is why we left the belts in the back. We are the King and Queen, boys and girls, no tournament will ever replace that absolute. Mack is back is so cliché and rhymes, so it must be corny, but it works better than anyone in the world, I work better than anyone else in this fucking business. I work best with my Lizzy, which is why I protected her, I still do and I will die for her because we are together forever."

Mack kissing the forehead of Elizabeth, then turns to face her, staring deep into her eyes with compassion for her soul, and his eyes tearing up it seems as Mack has hate for the world it is seen, especially when he says, while caressing Liz's cheek, softly.

"They tried to hurt you, to tarnish your name, to destroy a innocent soul and while feelings may be that they did damage, feelings can change sweetheart, my one and only. They are not real, those pathetic parasites are fake, posers who pretend to care for one reason, to beat us, because baby, its like the old saying goes, divided we fall, so together we conquer the world. They don't care enough is why they cannot beat us, they are jealous of what we have, a chemistry so complex no physicist could ever figure it out and I ain't one, so don't look to me!!!"

A slight smirk of classic Mack melting Lizzy while at the same time she glows brighter than a saint, or maybe she is a saint!? Mack backing up a bit to admire his wife and looks more compassionate for her, releasing his hate how he always has, he just got a lot in him right now, so time to set the world ablaze yet again.

"These miserable people wallow in their own filth waiting for someone to make them famous while I make them all famous, but none more than my Queen. She is the star ladies and gentlemen, and unless she wants to speak, she don't have to say a damn word, not now, not ever, cause she is quite frankly too goddamn good to grace ya all with her lovely voice. She speaks to me, talks to me, tells me everything real rather than feed lies to the rest because in the end, she trusts me, she clings to me, to Mack, she is mine whether I like it or not, but I damn sure can't help, but love her for it. So no, unless she walks her fine ass over her and takes this microphone and raises her voice to call for it, ya all get to put up with me running ya down, trashing your ass on this stick before I smoke in this very ring!!! And I sure as hell got a lot to say and love getting dirty doing it, so she feeds me and I deliver her the spotlight, stealing it every night."

Mack a bit aggressive and pointing a finger down to the ring with intense eyes showing he is ready to unleash The Showsteala come WAR next week. Liz just smiling at Mack with her arms loosely crossed over her chest watching with pride and honor as Mack lays it down to the world while pacing the ring in front of his Queen, looking a bit preacher like, philosophical if you will!?!

"Ya all will fucking repent in the end, the end of WAR, the end of the year, the end of SEF!?!"

Mack pausing to stand back in front of Liz who basks in the spotlight bringing Mack to smirk yet again like a King indeed, foolish or not!?!

"No one else stands here, but us, because no one else deserves to be in this ring with us. We are the Show of Peace, a band I put together twenty five years ago, although the name has had a few variations in the past like the Renegades of Peace or The Showtime, or the eXtreme Rebellion, impact X, the clique, and a few more I think, but this ain't no history lesson, this is live and in your face, in your house. This is OUR house and we own it right now, we are the top of the ladder, the best there is, the greatest duo this side of the universe, and all that pizazz. Come one, come all, this is the team no one can beat, so come August thirteenth when WAR returns to screens everywhere on SEFWUN, its not gonna be difficult to figure out who wins the main event tag match allowing both of us to advance in the King of SEF tournament, but what we do is going to simply steal the show. Our opponents haven't been relevant since..."

Mack calming down to scratch his head sarcastically, then drops his hand laughing to saunter over and throw his right arm around Liz who cuddles up to her man.

"I don't think Camaro or Weigel have ever, well now, Weigel may have been relevant four years ago for about a month when he rode Viper's momentum during his run as Marijuana Mack. Speaking of Viper, ya all wait until King of SEF, the pay per view on August twenty fourth, where I break that sumbitch's neck again, or maybe just kill the bastard!?!"

Mack with a sick look in his eyes, but looks to Liz who looks up with a hand to his heart making Mack smile.

"Were back boys and girls, and we ain't going nowhere, except to enjoy our peace until its time to go to WAR. Cliché enough for ya all, assholes?!"

Mack lowering the mic in front of Elizabeth and she looks down at it, then slowly lifts her right hand to grasp it. Liz getting a kiss on the lips from Mack who swings around and backs up to drop on his knees with arms spread wide, asking for it all, telling his Queen.

"LET ME HAVE IT ALL, SHOW THE WORLD WHY I AM ALL THAT MATTERS IN THIS MOMENT, LIVE, IN FRONT OF THEM ALL!"

Liz

Elizabeth smiling at Mack on his knees ready for it and she scans the crowd who cheer in anticipation, then the CEO stares at the microphone with an almost wonder as to what she should do, or say!?! She takes a couple steps to Mack so her waist is pressed against her mans scruffy beard. Liz lowering the mic in one hand while placing her other hand in Mack's hair, then she drops down indian style to the mat pulling Mack into a kiss. The CEO whispering into his ear and hands him the mic to which Mack nods ok while staring into Elizabeth's eyes. Mack hopping up and circling around behind Liz while raising the mic and laying down a little law.

William Mack:
"I am the voice of the voice that is the purest, sweetest sounding and soothing there is, so no, Elizabeth Marret is choosing to stay quiet until she is ready to let the world hear from her own lips. This woman, she earned that right, she deserves to take that option after what she went through. To almost be torn from me, that is a crime of unforgivable proportions and extreme punishment. Most have been punished and soon they all will while the two of us go on to steal the show every night. We own SEFWUN and we will own it in the ring as well, just as we always have."

Mack dropping to his knees behind Liz who still sits indian style and the COO throwing an arm around her neck, gently, for the CEO to touch a hand to and hold with love in her eyes, with a great sense of protection as Mack says.

William Mack:
"You fuck with who I love and I always leave ya laying in a mess of what you tried to make for us, then after we get down kicking ass, we go get a little from each other cause with the Mack Marret Faction, its always Bottoms Up."

Mack tossing the mic away and stands up spinning around in front of Elizabeth to help her up and holds the ropes for the CEO to exit the ring. As Liz heads down the steps, Mack hops to the floor and meets her with a loving arm around Elizabeth's shoulders. The Extreme Dominant Couple heading up the aisle to the back, but turn around on the stage to raise up their arms together, then engage in a hot kiss. Mack and Elizabeth embrace hands to walk backstage leaving the crowd wanting more and ready for WAR.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF