sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Camaro stands in the ring.

Started by JC_Stylin, August 18, 2014, 11:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC_Stylin

When the camera comes up Johnny Camaro is standing in the middle of the ring. The fans are neutral to him as always. In the background Save Me fades away. Johnny lifts his microphone to his lips.

Johnny Camaro: "Now I know you don't necessarily like me, but I needed to come out here to clear something up. As you probably all saw, on the thirteenth Steve Weigel and myself were defeated by Shane Mack and Elizabeth Marret. I would like to clear that up for a lot of you. Back in January I apparently rejoined this company, but to be honest I have no recollection of this occurring. Since then I have left the wrestling business and settled down a bit. I thought maybe I should go on a One Last Hurrah tour in the place where everything really started for me. I later changed my mind and faded off into inanity so that I could live a peaceful life in Newport. Then this place went on a hiatus, or so I hear, and just recently came back. I was supposedly scheduled and defeated by Shane Mack and his wife! I would like to mention that I was not there at that match. As I said, I have been away from wrestling for quite some time."

The crowd is confused.

Johnny Camaro: "So how could I be in a match, and defeated in Detroit when I was back home in Newport? It doesn't make sense. I understand to an extent though. I am one of the somewhat familiar names from the past four years, and it's a good drawing tactic. I don't place any blame on SEF or any sort of management. All I ask is that they take that match off my record seeing as I didn't compete in it. Also, this may be the last time you see me in a SEF ring. I am scheduled to participate in a Battle Royale for a number one contendership; but I have no interest in competing. The only way I step back into the ring is if it is against Shane, or William as he now goes by, for the SEF World Championship. Other than that, I feel like there is nothing else I could possibly do in my wrestling career. I feel accomplished as is. I am a Hall of Famer in a couple of companies, and I hold longest reigning records. I feel content with my career closing. Shane Mack vs Johnny Camaro for the SEF World Title is the only match I feel could compel me to step back inside of a ring. However, I don't see that happening. So, as it may stand. I would like to thank you all for your support over the past six years that was my career. I'd like to thank you for your support while I was apart of SEF. And finally thank you for letting me make a living doing what I love."

EDN.

Daddy Mack

So Johnny Camaro is back to try and lay down some challenge to Mack, again, and now has some claim that he wasn't here last week despite being contractually obligated to appear at all events in SEF he is booked on since June of two thousand thirteen. Mack however is not here right now, or is he!?

So over the SEFTRON, which is located above the stage, we see Mack sitting in the dark somewhere undisclosed wearing blue jeans and a black hoody with his blonde locks hanging down as shaggy as his beard. Not much of a expression on his face, or perhaps just hidden behind the beard, but them blue eyes shine through piercing out as Mack says with a gruff, steady tone.

"Johnny, you got such a hard on for me, so where you been boy!? You think you are relevant enough to call shots in this company when you haven't done a damn thing to earn that privilege?! You can spout off all you want that you weren't here last week, but if that wasn't you getting beat by my wife and I, well, then you are in breach of your contract you signed over a year ago. And that means we own you, but don't worry, you are going to get another World Championship match even though you are not a draw. I'd just like to see you actually show up to wrestle The Showsteala cause I vaguely remember last year when ya showed up to challenge me and you disappeared just as quick as ya arrived. As for where else ya been, what accomplishments you held in other places, its even more irrelevant Johnny. I can brag up my past even more than you going on for hours about what I did for the past two decades touring around this world more than you can imagine. But hey, you want to close your career and quit, fine, go ahead. Just let us know as we have yet to get any sort of notice from you Johnny, not a word, until now. So the ball is in your court boy, you got a World Title shot, August twenty seventh, against Mack. Be there or go square dance with the other rookies who couldn't handle competing in a mainstream pro wrestling company. Difference between you and I is that I am always here and always on to take anyone to school in that ring, so either go home or get ready to call this place home cause its the only way you stand a chance in hell of beating The Showsteala."

Mack standing up rustling the mini microphone off his shirt to toss it down, then just walks off without another word or sign of any hostility. Just letting Johnny know his options, so what will we see!?

Will Johnny Camaro be at WAR next week to face Mack for the SEF World Title or will the kid run away again?

]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF