sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Knox O'Bannon extreme 1

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:65.0.114.98
Date Posted:06/12/2010 7:14 PMCopy HTML

{Knox is caught coming into the arena.  He's been MIA from most SEF television but he's been far from quiet.  He and Dusty have been fighting since the video with Corez and Gabby was shown on SEF.  The two are now seperated and he actually looks more focused.  He spots the television crew and rolls his eyes}

Knox:"I guess you're about to ask me some some idiotic question about whether or not I saw what went down with Corez and Gabby.  Of course I did.  Who didn't?  You're probably also wondering what that means going into this dog collar loser leaves town with Viper.  Which everyone is banking on me losing.  So what?  Who really gives a fuck?  Is Viper here for good?  I don't know.  I am here for the long haul?  I don't even know.  All I know is that Viper isn't going to just walk all over me without me putting up a fight.  He'll remember the beating that we'll dish out to each other.  What do I know?  I know that I came home after seeing that video and saw my wife shredding and deleting all kinds of shit in my office.  Trying to get rid of the evidence that Gabby had copied.  So yeah, Gabby's claims that Dusty played Corez and I both.  I guess it was true.  At least I know that its my daughter.  I may actually take Viper's advice.  Realize what's most important to me and take a hike, when or lose in this match tonight.  This place, {he gestures to the building}  this was all a  means to an end.  This was about a wrong that I was fooled into believing happened.  Looks like I was made a fool of then too.  I know I married a woman that I really do not know.  A woman I had sworn to one of the best friends I ever had that I would not touch.  A woman who caused me to lose two of the best friends I ever had.  So yeah, I'm fucked up either way I go.  So maybe it would be best for me to just lay down and let Viper beat the shit out of me.  I've never given up or really made excuses because well?  I could give a fuck what people think of me. Where have I been would probably be another stupid question that you have to ask me.  I've been in Dallas.  I actually apologized to Lance and his family because once again I was made a fool of.  {he looks at the camera}  Viper you'll probably pick apart everything I say and do because you have the experience and whatever but at least I showed up."
{Samantha kinda balks at his walking away}
Samantha:"You know Viper is going to destroy you right?"
{Knox turns around}
Knox:"I'd rather he cripples my ass where I never walk again that say I gave up or ran away like Lucas did.  I'm a stupid arrogant bastard and a lot of people have called me a coward the last couple of weeks.  So yeah, I was going to get into a physical fight with Tao, but this is SEF isn't it?  The company with a history of women who can sometimes put up a better fight than some of the men around here?  Otherwise Julie and Whitney wouldn't have carried more shows than I've ever been on.  Now, I have to do some warming up, alone.  So stop asking me stupid questions that people already know the answers too." 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF