sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker and her Friends Talk About Their Match

Started by Tonya Walker, December 02, 2023, 01:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. is shown in the ring, wearing her leather jacket and Blue sweat Pants, her hair is all wet once again she then looks around and Lexi and Black Crow are in there with her she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. all right lately Sam fame has barley, mentioned me or even talked to me, about our 6 person tag team match, this is going be a easy fight for me Lexi and Black crow, i can not wait for this to happen you Know, i mean the Tirad does not know, what is going to happen because they suck the Tirad does Now know what is in for them in tonight's Match.

Lexi Walker this is going to be a hell of a fight we are going to get in to you Know what i mean we are going to Put up a hell of a fight during this match against the tirad, they dont know what they are in for this is going to be a fight of a life time and we are going to win.

Black Crow You Know Iam The New Girl around here but i know a lot about Survival i know a lot about taking care of myself and my family and my friends back home we had to fight to survive a lot, we are not Afraid of the Tirad we don't fear anyone they are going down for the fight and Nothing anyone can do about it.

they wait for reply

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF