sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 14 {6/30/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 14, 2014, 10:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

June 30th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the The Molson Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Paranoid by Black Sabbath comes blasting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the ol' ECW announce team of Joel Gertner and Joey Styles, they are the SEF announce team. Together they will call tonights show.

Joel Gertner: Were coming off a huge show Sunday and tonight up here in Montreal we got a good looking show.

Joey Styles: Oh yea, match I have been waiting to see. Frank Facile finally gets taught a real lesson when Matlock whips his ass.

Joel Gertner: I don't doubt Matt's ability to show a new guy the way in SEF, but Frank ain't a man to be defeated easily and a new guy who could very well make his rise tonight.

Joey Styles: Won't happen, end of story, lets move on. Tyler and Havok, pink slip on a pole, who cares, so on to the triple threat. As long as Jackal gets his ass beat its all good.

Joel Gertner: That may be tough for both Blaze and Tommy to do as Jackal is our KOTR winner this year and besides that a good athlete.

Joey Styles: Whatever, Tommy did more in that match against Blade, plus Blaze is, well, he is looking to start a legacy.

Joel Gertner: From there we got a fatal four elimination match to determine the number one contender to the Women's Title. Some top notch women involved.

Joey Styles: Who cares, their women. The main event is what it's all about and truthfully, I don't know who I want to win. Maybe DeeJay and Xavier will put their differences aside and go after Mack just to give us all what we want.

Joel Gertner: What you want maybe and who says those two could do it? It would probably take the whole damn locker room to put down Mack, but even then they would need to watch their backs. As for a winner, unpredictable, but a great looking match, so lets move on.

Parking Lot Brawl
Frank Facile vs. Matt Matlock

The shot opens up outside the arena in the staff parking lot where a circle of cars is formed and from inside the arena, Paranoid is heard somewhat playing. On either side of the circle stand Frank Facile and Matt Matlock, both men wear jeans and t-shirts. Matt has on sneakers while Frank is wearing boots, the ref stands in the middle and motions the fight to start and steps back letting them do whatever. Frank and Matt step steadily and sowly towards each other and after a few seconds are nose to nose in the middle of the circle. After so much intensity, they begin swinging with hard rights, then just go all out and swing rapidly with rights and lefts. Frank who has the power on his side lands some harder punches and knocks Matt for a loop, then whips him into the front of a car. Matt hits and falls face first into it. Frank runs behind him and grabs his head bashing it into the hood, then rolls Matt up on top of it and lands a ddt. Frank rolls Matt on to the roof, then steps up and hooks him up for the End Game, but Matt fights it and flips Frank to his back. Matt grabs a hold of his legs and turns Frank just right, then slingshots him from the roof and on to the roof a car next to them. Matt jumps up and gets a short run, then leaps and nails a short elbow drop to Frank's back. Matt soon gets up and lifts Frank up for the Matlock Drop to the hood. Frank though counters that with a northern lights suplex. He then catches his breath a bit and starts punching Matt in the head. Frank soon pulls Matt up, sets him up for the End Game and as he delivers it, Frank pushes himself with Matt backwards on to the hood of the car for an added drop, a bit more pain. Matt is out cold and Frank looks to roll him over when he hears something and looks up to the roof. From there comes a chair being dropkicked and before he can blink, Frank is nailed right in the head with it and sent flying back on to the pavement where he lays motionless and blood starts pumping from the gash on his forehead. The man who delivered the shot, Xavier, he is standing on the hood now and kicks Matt in the head, then kicks him off and he falls on top of Frank. The ref makes the count...........1..........2..........3! J-Lo announces, but is barely heard out there.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.............................Matt Matlock!

Some music is faintly heard from the arena as the ref raises Matt's hand, then Xavier picks up the chair, grins and tosses it down before walking off into the arena as the shot goes to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Wow, match kicked off good and looked to end in Frank's favor, but Xavier sure changed that in a matter of seconds with that devastating chairshot. Wonder why he did that though?

Joey Styles: Who knows, but I liked seeing Frank get his face caved in and beaten by Matt who deserved to put away Frank.

Backstage

The view suddenly cuts backstage to where David Blade is cheerfully walking down the hall with a huge smile wearing both his titles and greeting everyone he sees. He keeps on walking and soon eyes a couple hot chicks, but before he can make a move, some big guy with a mean expression charges behind Blade and knocks him to the floor. The big guy then kicks Blade in the ribs several times before lifting him up and hitting a straight powerbomb on to the floor leaving Blade laying in pain. Tommy2Cool then comes walking up with a grin and slaps hands with the guy, pats his back and they walk off as the view cuts to ringside.

Joel Gertner: What the hell?! That new guy, that had to be Michael Kaine, but why the hell attack Blade?

Joey Styles: Because Blade is a pompus ass and he stole Tommy's IC Title, so Tommy has back up.

Pink Slip On A Pole Match
Tyler Norris vs. Havok

"What Happinin"by Yin Yang Twins blares from the pa system, and Tyler comes out to the ring, slapping a few hands as he goes. "The Only"by Static X then hits, and Havok comes out to a mixed reaction from the audience. He runs down to the ring and locks it up with Tyler, as the ref rings the bell. Tyler gets up and pushes Havok into the ring, and starts hitting him with right hands across the chest. the ref counts to 5, and Tyler pulls Havok out by the hair of his head. Havok slaps at Tylers hands, and kicks him in the shins. Tyler, bends down to grab them, and Havok pushes him. He stands over him and kicks him in the ribs, making Tyler groan in pain. He stands up, after the ref distracts Havok and quickly hoists him up and nails the Souethweatern Fried. Tyler climbs the turnbuckles and stands on them reaching up and grabbing the pink slip. Havok comes to and looks shocked as Jennifer Lopez announces the winner.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner and still a superstar in SEF...................Tyler Norris

Tyler takes the pink slip and he throws it down at Havok's feet. He looks up at the titantron, and nods his head yes. "NaNaNaNa, NaNaNaNa..hey hey..goodbye!" plays over the tron as Tyler waves goodbye to Havok. The crowd starts singing along with the music, and Havok heads to the back. Suddenly, Keegan Fin runs from the crowd and jumps in the ring nailing a clothesline to the back of Tyler, then spins him around and lays him out with the Keegan Effect and quickly leaves the ring.

Joel Gertner: Well, Havok's disrespectful ass is gone from SEF thank god.

Joey Styles: Um, well, Havok was ok, but who really cares, this thing between Keegan and Tyler may work out to something.

Triple Threat Hardcore Match
#1 Contender To SEF Xtreme Championship
Scott Blaze vs. Tommy2Cool vs. The Jackal w/Christine

All three men are standing in the ring, but before the match can get underway, Live Again by Sevendust hits the pa and DeeJay George walks out on stage with a grin and soon walks down the ramp, winks at Christine, then heads around the ring and takes a seat at the commentators table. He puts on a headset as the action in the ring gets started. Jackal being distracted falls victim to a double clothesline from Tommy and Blaze who then lifts him up with a double suplex.

DeeJay George: Ooh, Jackal got put down early.

Joey Styles: Yea he did, damn sucker that he is.

Joel Gertner: So DeeJay, to what do we owe this surprise?

DeeJay George: Just felt like watching a good match firsthand, ya know me, I am a huge fan and just like to sit and watch.

By now, Jackal is beaten down in a corner by both men who are really showing great teamwork. Blaze ends up hitting Perfection on to a trash can and pins, but Tommy takes exception and kicks Blaze in the head, then picks up a singapore cane and cracks him across the face. Tommy then pins Jackal.......1........2.........kickout! Tommy jumps up and grabs a trash can lid, comes back swinging and misses. Jackal who ducked the shot comes off the ropes with a Yakuza Kick dropping Tommy with impact. Blaze is up with a stop sign behind Jackal and slams him in the back, then shoves him from the ring and pins Tommy........1........2.........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.........................Scott Blaze!

Superstar II hits the pa as Scott stands up on his feet and gloats to the booing crowd. DeeJay is up and stares down Jackal who gets Christine and makes an exit with DeeJay soon following. Scott soon exits the ring when Tommy comes in after him and laughs as he backs up the ramp. Michael Kaine comes out behind and literally bumps into him, then grabs Blaze and runs sliding him into the ring. Tommy has a chair and takes Scott's head off, then Michael lifts him up for a reverse Tombstone and hits it laying Blaze out. he and Tommy soon head to the back.

Joel Gertner: Wow, Blaze got a good win, a shot at the Xtreme Title, but he also got laid out by that big move which I believe is called the Face Lift courtesy of Michael Kaine.

Joey Styles: Damn, you know th ename of it already? But yea, kind of a sneak attack and I am sure Blaze will get his revenge.

Backstage

The view cuts back into the office of Daddy Mack which is currently filled with smoke, pot smoke and tons of it. If no one knew better, the looks of the outside of his door would make ya think his room is on fire with all the smoke seeping out from the cracks under it and that. Inside, Mack is laids back on his sofa stoned next to Whitney who is nearly passed out from being so stoned. Johnny Rebel is sat at Mack's desk, feet propped and yes, stoned as well. Whitney is off the weed, so Mack and Johnny are passing the blunt back and forth while striking up a conversation.

Daddy Mack: So ya come back to lend a hand in this lumberjack match and ya gunning to ge the Heavyweight Title huh?

Johnny Rebel: Hell yea! That gold is gonna be mine one day, I can feel it, I deserve it. I can't wait to shake SEF's foundations when I do hold that belt and live up to yours and HBK's legacies whan ya both wore the gold.

Daddy Mack: Oh man, if ya do anything half ass to what we did SEF is in for a real treat, good and bad. Should be fucking great man, almost as good as my weed, by the way, like it?

Johnny Rebel: Fuck yea! This shit rocks man! I am fucking high as a muthafucking kite.

Mack just smirks as he and Johnny smoke up some more and Whitney soon falls down passing out in Mack's lap. He and Johnny laugh as the view cuts back to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Well, it seems Mack's friend is back in SEF and the two are having a blast.

Joey Styles: Damn potheads! This is wrestling, lets move on to the next match. Oh wait, no, its all women, damn again.

Joel Gertner: Yes, all women, oh yes, lord, thank you!

Fatal Four Way Elimination
#1 Contender To SEF Women's Championship
Cassidy Michaels vs. Patricia Summers vs. Yesenia Lopez vs. Cassie Michaels

The four women are in the ring and sinc ethey were the first two out, Cassidy and Patricia are tearing into one another. Cassidy is mainly tearing into Patricia and really putting the hurt on her outside the ring. Yesenia and Cassie at first watch, but turn to each other and starts trading punches. Cassie gains the upperhand and sends Senia into a corner, then charges with a clothesline, but Senia ducks and drops her with a neckbreaker. Senia then picks up Cassie and whips her out on te mat by her hair, then runs off the ropes and nails an elbow drop. Cassidy has beat Patricia's head into the steel steps, ring post, and guard rail. She now leaves her bleeding outside the ring and sneaks in behind Senia. Cassidy gets a smirk and taps her foot loud enough to be heard. Senia turns and gets nailed with a chick kick to the head and goes down. Cassidy then lifts her up and delivers a piledriver. Cassie is up and goes punch for punch with Cassidy, then puts her down with a twist of fate and cimbs up top. Cassie tries for a Shooting Star Press, but Cassidy gets her knees up into her ribs. Cassie hits and rolls away holding her ribs tightly. Senia is up and pulls up Cassidy by the hair, then drops her with a running bulldog. Patricia climbs into the ring, but is caught and taken down with a hurricanrana into a pin by Senia who hooks a leg........1.......2.......3!

Senia looks estatic and kicks Patricia from the ring turns around and is met with a hard kick to the stomach by Cassidy who then lifts up Senia and power bombs her hard. Cassie gets up and runs at Cassidy looking for a head scissors, but Cassidy ends up countering with an unorthodoxed toss to the outside where Cassie hits hard and odd. Cassidy picks up Senia and nails a twist of fate, then goes up top and hits a swanton bomb and pins..........1........2........3!

Cassidy smirks and kicks Senia to ringside, then walks over and pulls Cassie up, suplexes her into the ring and kicks her in the head. Cassidy picks up Cassie, whips her into the ropes and hits a spear, then picks her up and nails Eternial Darkness and pins........1.........2.........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall............................Cassidy Michaels!

Extremely Rare hits the pa and Cassidy stands up in victory with a grin and raises her arms, scowling at the crowd.

Joel Gertner: Whoa, Cassidy just picked up a huge win there by pinning both Senia and Cassie in the same match to earn a shot at the Women's Title.

Joey Styles: Oh yea, she may be a woman, but Cassidy is one woman who could turn around the womens division to one even I would like.

Lumberjack Match
SEF North American Championship
DeeJay George vs. Xavier[c]
Lumberjacks: Daddy Mack, Whitney Marret, Johnny Rebel, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, The Jackal, Christine, Matt Matlock, Scott Blaze, Batista, Scott Steiner, BulletProof, Tommy2Cool, Frank Facile, Tyler Norris, David Blade

The first of the lumberjacks to come out are Mack and Johnny. Whitney is unable to make it as she is too stoned. Everyone else comes out after them. Mack and Johnny hang in front of the announce table. Bubba D-Von, Jackal, and Christine all take one side of the ring while Matlock, Blaze, Batista, and Steiner take another side. This leaves Bullet, Tommy, Frank, Tyler, and David at the end of the ramp. Live Again by Sevendust soon hits and DeeJay makes his way out to the ring and soon steps in. The Way I Am by Eminem hits the pa and Xavier comes out, but is stopped by Frank who has his head bandaged and is staring a hole through Xavier. The two don't move and Frank looks to charge, but David and Bullet hold him back allowing Xavier to get in the ring. As he does, DeeJay is all over him with punches and soon whips him into a corner. DeeJay charges, but Xavier gets a foot up in his face, then hops up on the ropes and flips over DeeJay bringing him down with a neckbreaker. Xavier hops up and taunts at Frank, then lifts up DeeJay and nails a snap suplex on him. Xavier climbs up top and looks for a big move, but DeeJay stops him and shoves him to the outside. Xavier hits the guard rail and lands near the Dudleyz. Bubba and D-Von hammers on Xavier some as Jackal gets in some kicks, then they toss him into the ring. DeeJay hoists up Xavier and nails a spin out powerbomb, then pins.......1.......2.......kickout! DeeJay looks irate and lifts up Xavier nailing a suplex, then climbs up top and comes off with a leg drop. He floats over into a pin.......1.......2........kickout! DeeJay is pissed and hits the mat, then picks up Xavier, whips him into the ropes and tries for the Judgment Kick. Xavier ducks and levels DeeJay with a spinning kick. Xavier falls, but pulls himself up and lifts up DeeJay, jumps up and brings him down with a hurricanrana. Xavier runs the ropes and nails a quick leg drop, then jumps up and nails a standing moonsault. Xavier picks up DeeJay and runs him across the ring tossing him out on Matlock's side. Batista grabs DeeJay first and holds him as Steiner nails some hard ass slaps and punches, then Matt kicks him in the groin. Blaze gets in a few licks, then Batista rolls DeeJay into the ring. Xavier picks him up, whips DeeJay into the ropes, then runs at him and clothesline him, both men going out right at the feet of Mack and Johnny who just look around with smirks. Mack picks up DeeJay as Johnny picks up Xavier and they smack their heads together, then roll the men in the ring. DeeJay crawls to a corner and complains to the ref. Frank sees an opportunity, slides in the ring and quickly, but hard as hell hits Xavier with Flawless, then exits. DeeJay sees this and smiles, jumps up and lifts up Xavier to his feet, props him on the turnbuckle and nails the DeeJay ZappCannon, then pins him.........1.........2..........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall and new SEF North American Champion...............DeeJay George!

Live Again soon hits and DeeJay holds his title high in the air. Frank soon enters the ring again and laughs at Xavier, then jumps on him and starts throwing punches. Xavier comes to somewhat and fights back, the two battling like old enemies. Mack soon orders every superstar in the ring to break them up which they do so immediately. Mack gets a mic and climbs in, stands in the middle while each man is held back by about seven guys each.

Daddy Mack: Ya know, I can see this one coming already. You dealt the opening hand X by jumping in Frank's shit earlier and now he got back at ya, but it won't end here will it, oh no! So I tell ya what, you two want to battle, I'll give ya what ya want. Hey Frank, ya want on my pay per view, your on because at Heat Wave it will be you and Xavier, one on one, no titles, nothing of the sort, just a kick ass match and thematch will be a first ever. It won't be in the ring as it will be fought in the desert and I will personally officiate this match. A Barbed Wire Desert match. Basically, barbed wire is set up on fenceposts forming a square the size of this ring. The wire will go up about 5-6 feet, so no escape is possible and some 2 x 4's will be added with barbed wire as well. I will explain more on it at a later date, but there ya go for now, rip each other apart boys. But hey, at Heat Wave because just like for this match, there is a no fighting rule. Either of you touches the other before Heat Wave and I fire you on the spot. Should build tension now shouldn't it.

Mack drops his mic and smirks, then motions for Xavier to be dragged away and Frank after him as he and Johnny follow.

Joel Gertner: Wow, DeeJay wins the NA Title, his first title in SEF ever and now Frank and Xavier at Heat Wave.

Joey Styles: That is a huge match and one that will see Xavier teach a lesson to Frank much like Matt did.

Joel Gertner: Whatever, I see a kick ass match is what I see and Frank may prove he has more than meets the eye. So that's it people, see ya Saturday for Superstars.

With that, the camera pans out and around the arena capturing the fans before fading to black. The SEF logo flashes by, then the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF