sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 16 {7/14/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 15, 2014, 05:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

July 14th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the World Arena in Colorado Springs, Colorado and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Paranoid by Black Sabbath comes blasting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the ol' ECW announce team of Joel Gertner and Joey Styles, they are the SEF announce team. Together they will call tonights show.

Joel Gertner: Colorado, home to Rockies and for tonight, home to SEF's main show Extreme where we got some good matches lined up.

Joey Styles: And the main event is what its all about. Three champions versus the three soon to be champions come Heat Wave.

Joel Gertner: No doubt it will be a great match, but yur statement is a lil off, well, way off. But anyways, we also got the Xtreme Title on the line in a good looking free for all.

Joey Styles: Yea, Batista finally puts down Blade and brings more gold to Revolution. Also, Randy Orton, the legend killer will kill a mid carder at bets in The Jackal.

Joel Gertner: Don't be so sure, Jackal did win KOTR, plus he has had big matches. We also got a tag match between the teams of Frank Facile and Keegan Fin fighting Xavier and J-Max.

Joey Styles: Not a huge match, but Xavier will carry it as always and win for his team. We also got more matches, but small time.

Joel Gertner: Yes, they are smaller, but who knows, our next break out star could be in one, so lets get on with the show.

Singapore Cane Match
Scott Blaze vs. Tommy2Cool

Both men are in the ring and each with a singapore cane in hand. Blaze smiles at Tommy motioning him to bring it. Tommy looks to swing, but instead kicks Blaze in the gut and smacks him on teh amr with his cane. Tommy then grabs Blaze and nails a ddt, climbs up top and leaps off with a cross body rolling up Blaze for a quick two count. Both men roll up on their feet and Blaze clotheslines Tommy, then picks up his cane and lays in a few shots to the ribs. Blaze lifts up Tommy and nails a death valley driver, then runs off the ropes and hits an elbow drop. Blaze jumps up and goes for his cane, but Tommy lunges over and tackles Blaze with a last attempt like tackle taking him down. Suddenly, Matlock comes running out to the ring and slides in and kicking Tommy in the head, then lifts him up and hits the Matlock Go Round on him and slides out. He starts heading to the back as Blaze recovers and drags Tommy up to the top rope, nails the Perfect Ending and soon pins.........1........2........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall................Scott Blaze!

Adrenaline by Swollen Members hits the pa as Blaze picks up a cane and starts bashing Tommy in the head, chokes him with it, and soon leaves the ring leaving Tommy lay in a pool of his own blood.

Joel Gertner: Man, Matt had no business ou there and what Blaze did after the match was uncalled for.

Joey Styles: Hey, its not illegal what Matt did and Blaze was just proving that Revolution is dominant.

Singles Match
Randy Orton w/Cassidy Michaels vs. The Jackal w/Christine

Orton and Jackal are in the ring, Cassidy and Christine on the outside from each other ready to root on their men. Jackal and Orton lock up and after a brief struggle break apart. Orton looks mad, but they lock up again and Jackal forces him into a corner. They go for a clean break, but as the ref is between them with his head turned a certain way, orton kicks Jackal below the belt, then shoves the ref aside and clotheslines Jackal down. Orton stomps on Jackal some, then lifts him up and hits a nice suplex, climbs to the second rope and drops down with a fist to Jackal's head and pins.......1.......2.......kickout! Orton seems shocked, but delivers some rights to Jackal's head, then picks him up and delivers his backbreaker. Orton stands up and taunts to the crowd with a cocky smirk, then motions to Christine who looks at him in disgust. Suddenly, Cassidy runs around the ring behind her and drops Christine with a lead pipe to the back of the head. Jackal sees this and jumps up rushing to leap outside, but is dropped with an elbow to the back from orton who soon pulls Jackal up and lays him out with the RKO and pins him quickly...........1...........2............3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall....................Randy Orton!

Evolution hits over the pa as Cassidy climbs in the ring and stands side by side with Orton who raise his arms in victory.

Joel Gertner: Damn, Jackal was really off his game tonight and against Orton, as much I hate to say it, ya gotta be on your toes.

Joey Styles: Face it, Jackal got lucky at King of the Ring, but he faced real talent tonight in the young kid known as Randy Orton, legend killer.

Backstage

The scene picks up in the back where Christine is holding her head as Jackal helps her down the hall looking to go towards the medic room. Suddenly ,a flash of steel is shown and that being a chair comes crashing down over Jackal's head sending him slumping to the floor. The camera zooms over to find DeeJay George standing over him and Coach behind him who soon runs over and grabs Christine dragging her to DeeJay who grabs her by the neck and pulls her close.

DeeJay George: So baby, your hurt huh? I guess you better let me take care of you then!

DeeJay starts walking and pulls Christine along with him while Coach hold the NA Title and follows. Jackal starts getting up, but Hellscream with Victoria comes running behind him and drops Jackal with a bottle of Faygo to the back of his head. Hellscream picks up the chair and cracks Jackal with it, then slides his arm around Victoria and walks off following DeeJay as the view cuts to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Man, that was really uncalled for by Deejay and where the hell is he taking Christine?

Joey Styles: Well, he has been referring to their late night "meetings" at the hotel, so who knows.

Singles Match
Yesenia Lopez w/Jose Lopez vs. Aloysia Damon

Jose is keeping guard at the Mafia Kingz door while inside Senia's moans can be heard due to her and Gato getting it on. The scene switches to show Aloysia Damon on her knees in a room somewhere with a towel wiping some white stuff and looking over to a row of men as to see who is next for oral duties.

Joel Gertner: Man, Senia and Aloysia don't care about their matches, Gato gets lucky, and Aloysia gives out freebies, damn! Wish I could go back there.

Joey Styles: Oh god, whatever. So the two bitches no showed because of being actual bitches, lets move on.

Free For All Hardcore Match
SEF Xtreme Championship
Michael Kaine vs. Hellscream w/Victoria Lopez vs. Alex Van Dam vs. Batista vs. David Blade[c]

Kaine and Hellscream are in the ring fighting already as Victoria tosses in weapons. Bawitibaw by Kid Rock hits and AVD runs out, leaps up on the top rope and flies off with a cross body on both men. Evolution by Motorhead hits next and Batista runs out cleaning house. He lifts up AVD and executes a huge spinebuster, then grabs Hellscream in a press slam and tosses him to th eoutside of the ring. Kaine gets up and looks for a lock up which Batista does and overpowers him sending Kaine into a corner, then lifts him up and nails a hard side slam. War Machine by KISS hits the pa and Batista stands up waiting for Blade, but no one comes out. Instead, Blade runs out from the crowd with his title and a crowbar. He slides in behind Batista and clocks him in the back fo the head, then twists him around and plants a ddt into a trash can. Kaine is up and clubs Balde in the back, then lifts him up in a suplex, but Blade slips down and nails a standing dropkick on him. AVD is up and flies at Blade with a flurry of punches, then whips him into the ropes and hits a hard spinning kick, then jumps up top. He looks for a big move, but Hellscream is up on the apron and shoves AVD off to the floor hanging him up over the guard rail. Hellscream climbs in the ring, but Blade charges him with a trash can lid shot to the head, then nails him with a suplex. Blade picks up Kaine and runs him out of the ring, then grabs a stop sign and clocks Batista over the head, swings it up and nails Hellscream in the face, then quickly grabs him and nails a ddt into the stop sign. Blade climbs up to the top, does the rock on gesture and leaps off with the Mospitt Plunge to Batista, then pins.........1.........2........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF Xtreme Champion....................David Blade!

War Machine hits the pa as Blade gets his title and holds it up high. Batista comes to and clubs Blade in the back while Scott Blaze runs out and the two beat him down. Batista soon nails the Batista Bomb, then is followed by Blaze executing Perfection and they soon leave the ring grinning at Blade laid out.

Joel Gertner: What a sore loser in Batista and a cheap bitch in Blaze for that gutless attack.

Joey Styles: Hey now, Blade was in the wrong spot at the wrong time and Revolution made him pay for that.

Backstage

The view opens up showing Matt Matlock standing around talking to someone when he suddenly gets a wide eyed look and the camera pans out to see Daddy Mack charging down the hall and he soon collides with Matt throwing punches to his face like a man possesed. Mack gets Matt down and beats his ass to the ground, then pulls Matt up and whips him into a wall, holds him tight against and goes eye to eye with and speaks.

Daddy Mack: So bitch, ya wanna lie about my wife! Fuck you Matt! Yu think lying gets you ahead in this business, then you have a lot to learn, more than I gave ya credit for. Back in the D, Whitney didn't go to a rehab cinic, it was a cover story because the truth be told, I helped her because I am a twenty year veteran and I know how to heal injuries. Plus Matt, your just jealous of the fact that I got a woman who has never been with another man, but myself and as for the sluts of the world, its a shame she don't know the truth, but then no one but me does, so chekc your ass next time Matt or you won't make it to SummerSlam alive.

Mack lets Matt down who starts to form a slight grin, but has it soon wiped form a straight right hand to the jaw. Matt flies backwards, but mack catches him and pulls down the hall, spin shim, then within a second he nails Da Shows Ova laying Matt flat out cold on his back. Mack just looks down at him and spits on his face before turningh and walking off down the hall. He is right near Revolution's room though and shrugs, then busts in through the door and flies acros sthe room taking down Steiner with a tackle, forearm to the head. Blaze tries pulling Mack off, but gets an elbow to the head and laid out with ddt through the coffee table. Mack then grabs a towel and chokes Steiner with it, holds him to his face and speaks.

Daddy Mack: Its like I just told Matt, do not lie about my wife and by the way, last year it was your ass that walked out on SEF because it was me that dropped your ass. Face facts Steiner, I carried your fat ass, so get a clue, boy.

Mack pulls up Steiner and whips on to the floor, then taking another second he drops him with Da Shows Ova. Mack bends down and spits in Steiner's face as well, then walks out of the room. Matt is seen starting to lift his head, but Mack runs over and kicks him in the forehead knocking him out, then walks off down the hall to his office as the view cuts to ringside.

Joey Styles: Now that was uncalled for. Mack had no right to pull some cheap ass attacks on Revolution.

Joel Gertner: Lies can be fatal, especially when talking about a mans wife. Some people need to learn a lesson and I don't blame Mack, besides, he stepped to their faces, fact.

Tag Team Match
Frank Facile & Keegan Fin vs. J-Max & Xavier w/Cassie Michaels

All four men are in the ring and J-Max looks to start with Frank, but Xavier flies in since it is a legal match and tackes Frank from behind, then flies over and nails a spinning kick to Keegan. J-Max just stands there confused and unsure of what to do when Xavier drops him with a super kick, then jumps on Frank beating him down in a bad way. He soon whips Frank into the ropes and catches him with a spinning kick, then goes up top, but before he can execute a move, the ref throws the match out and declares a no contest. Xavier hops down and Frank gets up charging for Flawless. Xavier moves and J-Max takes the move while Xavier hurries up the ramp with Cassie.

Joel Gertner: That was a messed up, no match, but a legal brawl between two men who can't touch each other till Heat Wave.

Joey Styles: Xavier will soon teach Frank a very valuable lesson about this business.

Triple Threat Match
Jason Lee vs. Jose Lopez w/Yesenia Lopez vs. DeeJay George

Jason and Jose are in the ring when Live Again by Sevendust hits and DeeJay comes walking out to the ring. He swaggers into the ring with a cocky smile, then the match starts and he just looks at his opponents and laughs. Jose has enough and starts swinging punches at DeeJay catching him off guard. DeeJay starts to fight back, but Jason helps Jose and the two nail DeeJay with a double suplex. Jose drops down and begins tearing into DeeJay as Jason stomps on DeeJay a bit, then turns to Yesenia and starts winking at her. Jose jumps up when he sees this and clubs Jason in the back, then nails a hard reverse ddt. DeeJay gets up and catches Jose with the Judgment Kick, then pins him........1.......2.......3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.................DeeJay George!

Live Again hits the pa as DeeJay raises his hands in teh air with a cocky grin, then soon heads to the back laughing a lil.

Joel Gertner: Well, had Jose not taken exception to Jason eyeing his sister who knows what woulda happened, but then, ya gotta keep your eye in the ring at all times.

Joey Styles: And Jose paid for it by losing, but then its not like he could win against DeeJay anyways.

Backstage

The view opens inside Hells Judgment locker room to find Hellscream laid out on the floor bleeding, Coach holding his head in a corner and Victoria holding her ribs checking on Hellscream. DeeJay walks in with his smile after winning his match, but looks pissed now and yells out.

DeeJay George: What the hell is going on here? And the where hell is Christine at?

Just then, Jackal comes in behind DeeJay with a chair and slams him in the back, then speaks.

The Jackal: Christine, my wife, she is safe as can be now, but you, your a marked man now.

Jackal with that bashes DeeJay over the head with the chair, then walks off to his room as the scene cuts back to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Nice seeing Jackal finally seek a lil revenge on DeeJay for once.

Joey Styles: DeeJay will get the last laugh in the end, guaranteed.

6-Person Tag Team Match
BulletProof, D-Von Dudley, Whitney Marret vs. Cassidy Michaels w/Randy Orton, Matt Matlock & Scott Steiner w/Chae Stratigias

The entrances have been made all six people are in the ring. Matt is in the ring to start for his team and Whitney is going nuts wanting to start against him, but D-Von holds her back in the corner talking to her about a plan as Bullet starts the match. He and Matt lock up and Bullet shoves Matt into a corner, then charges, but Matt ducks and whips around nailing Bullet with some punches. He then whips him across the ring and follows up with a clothesline, tries a suplex, but gets countered into a ddt by Bullet. Both men crawl to their corners, but Matt is closer and tags in Steiner who drops an elbow to Bullet's back, then starts stomping on him. Steiner lifts up Bullet and whips him into the ropes nailing a hard clothesline on him,d rops an elbow inot a pin, but breaks it and starts doing push ups. D-Von runs in and kicks Steiner in the ribs, but is forced out, then Bullet gets up and delivers a neckbreaker to Steiner. The two crawl to their corners and tag in the women of the match who both charge in swinging punches at each other. From the crowd comes Batista who attacks D-Von from behind undetected and lays him out a hard spinebuster on the floor. Scott Blaze comes down the ramp looking to interfere, but Daddy Mack soon runs out and past Blaze, stops, then drops him with Da Shows Ova. Steiner yells to Batista who runs around the ring and goes punch for punch with Mack. Matt runs into the ring, but Bullet tackles him. Then, none other than Shawn Michaels comes running out to ringside and helps Mack level Batista and knock his down and out. They pull Steiner down and lay him out with a double super kick while in the ring Whitney and Cassidy trade moves back and forth. Mack gets the refs attention as HBK grabs Matt's leg and pulls him from the ring, then soon levels him with Sweet Chin Music. In the ring, Bullet grabs Cassidy and nails Bullet Holez, then Whitney lifts her up and hits the Southern Pride and pins..........1.......2.......3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here are your winners by pinfall.....................Whitney Marret, D-Von Dudley, and BulletProof!

Always by Saliva hits as Mack jump in and raises Whitney's hand, then HBK joins them after helping up D-Von who along with Bullet celebrates the win. Everyone else heads to the back, then Bullet and D-Von leave. Mack and HBK just smile big at this lil reunion of sorts and Whitney smiles as well, then Mack gets a mic and soon speaks.

Daddy Mack: Ya know I was looking at the way things are going around here and well its not all that great. We got Revolution pulling their shit, this other small group Hells Judgment which could get bigger and lord knows who else may decide to start shit. Its not just the stables, but a few singles as well and well, I said fuck it. I could do it all myself, but shy should I have to, plus I know my good ol' homeboy wants in on some fun, so yes, boys and girls, HBK is back in SEF, he is the new Commissioner of SEF, the Showstoppa's are back together and The Kliq is reunited, so children, put your parents to bed because were back.

Mack lowers the mic letting the cheers flow in, then tosses the mic to HBK who raises it up and speaks.

HBK: Looks like the boys are truly back together and The Kliq is a whole again, well, close as it can be. But a lil message to one of the divas in the back, the same one Whitney here just pinned, Cassidy "Michaels". Hy chick, I know ya want on the Michaels legacy to try and claim fame to something ya ain't got, but as far as being my daughter, I don't have one, never have, but who knows, maybe someday. Fact is, you need to get off this trip and make your own legacy because there is only one Michaels in this business and your looking at him, chick.

Shawn tosses the mic back to Mack who takes it and speaks.

Daddy Mack: Ok, well, um, lets see, The Kliq is back, HBK returned, damn, what next? Yo Shawn, group huddle.

Mack and HBK move together and bow heads into a half ass huddle thinking of their next move,but seem to have trouble. Mack looks over to Whitney for help, but soon sparks it in his mind. Not a joint either, the rest of his plan. Mack lifts up his mic and speaks.

Daddy Mack: Oh yea, Whitney, honey, your our third member of The Kliq since after all we need a champion and someone to carry us ol' dogs around ya know.

Mack and HBK just grin cheesily motioning Whitney to walk over which she soon does with a raised brow.

Daddy Mack: So how ya feel now to be an honorary Kliq member with us two legends?

Whitney Marret: Fine, but now would be a great time to hear your explanation on what happened and what you plan to do about it.

Mack drops the grin and looks down into her eyes seriously, nods to her that its cool and speaks.

Daddy Mack: First of all, turn to the tron cause you should see something.

Mack motions and Whitney's turns as does HBK and everyone as the SEFtron lights up and shows a caption indicating last week on Extreme.

Daddy Mack: This was shot after the Hardcore Hotel backstage, take a look.

On the reply, Mack is shown walking with Jenny who is all over him and he just shakes his head and keeps dragging her along. He notices Revolutions's locker room and sees only Matt in there, gets a grin and heads that way. Jenny though pulls him down the hall a bit and soon stops to tell Mack something.

Jenny: Um, one thing I must tell you, I sort of have a bad, oh, how do I say this, I have something you should wear a condom for ok.

Mack thinking of giving her to Matt anyways now gets a sparkle in his eyes.

Daddy Mack: Oh, that's too bad, sorry to hear that. What exactly is it?

Jenny: I have herpes!

Daddy Mack: Well hey, I know someone who may be able to help you and is immune to that disease, plus, um, well.......

Mack leans over and whispers into Jenny's ear. Her eyes light up and get as wide as half dollars. Mack smirks and leads her to Revolution's locker room, sends her in and peaks in through the crack seeing Matt get all excited and Jenny start to do her thing with him. He just walks away as the tron fades out and we now see Mack in the ring laughing his ass off. HBK smirks and chuckles some as Whitney seems confused.

Daddy Mack: Oh god, I kill myself sometimes, but then, the way it set up on air it almost killed my relationship. Fact is though, I never slept with Jenny. Yea, she was all over me and kissing me and I did let her in the ring, but I do that for fans who pay their money to come see all us perform night in and night out. So fact is, I made the choice long ago and it wasn't the sluts, oh and plus, for ya both to know, Matt ain't immune to that shit, so he may be having some problems as of late. But hey, Whitney, I love ya babe and would never do that to ya after what ya gave me, the thing you have given no one else, your body and your love.

Mack soon drops the mic and lays a kiss on Whitney as HBK watches with a smile and the fans cheer. Shawn then moves over and tells the kids to leave some room for Jesus with a cheesy grin getting both to laugh. The three of them give a group hug, then leave the ring.

Joel Gertner: Wow, a hell of a main event, pus an announcement and what a revealing moment Mack showed us.

Joey Styles: Matt is gonna get back at Mack for that stuff he pulled and for interefering in the match costing him.

Joel Gertner: First one to interefere was Batista, so get your facts straight. Matt also started, so we'll see if he can keep up on Mack's level or not.

With that, the camera pans up and around the arena, then fades to black. The SEF logo flashes by and the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF