sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 15 {7/3/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 09:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

July 3rd, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the GM Palace in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Superstar by Saliva comes blasting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the ol' announce team of the ol' ECW, Joel Gertner and Joey Styles, the SEF announce team.

Joel Gertner: Still in Canada eh and we got a nice lil show of Superstars for everyone watching tonight.

Joey Styles: It is a nice show and hopefully the end result will be Steiner standing tall and heading into a Tag Title match with his partner Batista.

Joel Gertner: Steiner has the credentials to get it done, but so do the other two. Match will be kick ass no doubt. Xavier is the longest running in SEF while Tommy is a good upstart kid.

Joey Styles: I still say Steiner will win. But we also got the match between Cassidy and Jasmyne, Cassidy's chance to put the hurting on Jasmyne real bad.

Joel Gertner: Wonder what will happen with this new stable Hells Judgment? They may get involved.

Joey Styles: Oh well, Jasmyne deserves all she gets, she sucks. But then so does Jackal, this Jorge Flowers, and Tyler Norris.

Joel Gertner: Hey, I agree on two of three, but Jackal did win KOTR, just had a long week probably. So hey, lets see what happens.

Singles Match
Jorge Flowers vs. The Jackal w/Christine

Jorge and Jackal are in the ring and start off in a lock up, but suddenly, DeeJay George and Hellscream hits the ring and charge them both, Hellscream tackles Jorge with a weird tackle as DeeJay puts the boots to Jackal, whips him into the ropes and lays him out with the Judgment Kick. Hellscream as Jorge up and the two men together lay him out with a double front slam, then leave the ring.

Joel Gertner: Well, I guess DeeJay still don't like Jackal, but why did they attack Jorge as well I wonder?

Joey Styles: Maybe to make a bigger statement as a new dominant stable in town, ya think Gertner!?

Singles Match
Tyler Norris vs. Keegan Fin

Tyler is in the ring when On Fire by Lloyd Banks hits the pa and out runs Keegan. he slides into the ring and forces Tyler into a corner early, then goes to work with hard ass chops and straight rights. Keegan whips Tyer out into the ropes and almost gets a clothesline, but Keegan ducks it and drops Tyler with a neckbreaker. Keegan then comes back with a fist drop to Tyler's head, lifts him up and nails a hard power slam. Keegan gets to his feet and looks down at Tyler with a disgusted look, kicks him in the ribs, then pulls him upa nd twists around, holding Tyler around the ribs and soon releases with a big belly to belly suplex. Keegan lifts Tyler up on his feet and hits the Keegan Effect quickly and effectively, then pins............1...........2.............3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.................................Keegan Fin!

On Fire hits the pa and Keegan gets to his feet looking pleased as hell over his win.

Joel Gertner: Well, Keegan comes back strong and looking like he has the fire in him to succeed.

Joey Styles: Then why did he lose his NA Title? Simple, he sucks!

Backstage

In the back of the arena walking down the hallway is D-Von Dudley with his two titles and looking like he is searching for someone. He walks down the hall checking the doors till he finds the one he wants. The camera pans up to see that is Hells Judgment locker room and he looks to go in, but from down the hall comes running Matt Matlock with a steel chair and runs over D-Von laying him flat on his back. Matt whips back and lays in a few chairshots to D-Von skull, then smirks knowing the damage is done. The door of the room swings open and DeeJay stands there with Hellscream to his side and they see D-Von down, then eye Matt who eyes back and slowly drops the chair while backing off down the hall. DeeJay and Hellscream just grin and shut the door as the view cuts back to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Well now that was weird. D-Von in search of Hells Judgment, Matt attacks him and then walks off when DeeJay and Hellscream show up.

Joey Styles: Hey, Matt was giving D-Von a taste of Heat Wave, a small taste, getting ready ya know.

Hardcore Match
Jasmyne Kelli vs. Cassidy Michaels

Jasmyne is standing in the ring looking confident as she can. Weapons lay in the ring and she has a lead pipe in her hand. Extremely Rare by Sipknot featuring Korn hits the pa and Cassidy comes walking out looking angry as usual with a smug look on her face. She gets to the ring and rolls in, but Jasmyne jumps the gun and charges nailing Cassidy with a baseball slide dropkick. Jasmyne gets up and bashes Cassidy across the back with the pipe, then pulls her up and whips Cassidy into the ropes. Jasmyne looks for a kick to the gut, but Cassidy catches her foot and nails a quick clothesline. Cassidy then grabs a cookie sheet and meets Jasmyne with a shot to the head, hits her again, then drops her with a ddt. Cassidy now gets herself a cheese grater and starts raking it across Jasmyne's forehead cutting her open. As she does this, The Coach comes walking out with DeeJay George and Hellscream following while drinking some faygo. They get to ringside and Coach starts yelling some advice to Cassidy, but really just gets her attention and tosses her a pair of brass knucks.

Joel Gertner: Yea Coach, like she really needed more weapons, idiot.

Cassidy slides them on and starts pounding Jasmyne in the head making her bleed worse. Cassidy lets up and gets a trash can bashing Jasmyne in the head, then lays it down and lifts her up delivering a piledriver into the can. Cassidy stands up looking confident and soon picks up a ball bat which she uses to jab at Jasmyne's ribs making her cough up blood. Cassidy is relentless in her attack and lays in countless bat shots. She eventually does let up only to lift up Jasmyne and hit her with the Eternial Darkness, then pin...........1.........2...........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.................................Cassidy Michaels!

Extremely Rare hits as Cassidy stands up and begins kicking at Jasmyne. She drops downa nd teras into her with straight punches. The ref tries pulling her off, but Coach comes in and pulls him back talking to him. DeeJay and Hellscream come in and watch on as Cassidy just rips away on Jasmyne. Suddenly, Senia, Bullet, Gato, and Shadow run down to help, but Coach is out and DeeJay grabs Cassidy helping her out as Hellscream runs out as well and they stare down the Kingz.

Joel Gertner: Man, Cassidy really gave Jasmyne a beating she won't soon forget, but damn DeeJay and his lil group.

Joey Styles: What? He didn't do anything, it was legal anyways.

Hardcore Hotel
Host With Da Most: Daddy Mack
Guests: David Blade; Tommy2Cool & Michael Kaine

The ring crew has finished setting up the ring and Mack now lays out on his bed as Cowboy by Kid Rock is plaing over the pa. He just lays back and smirks, a mic in his hand and soon speaks.

Daddy Mack: Ah, back up north here in Canada and back on the Hardcore Hotel with yours truly, the only legitimate legend in SEF today. It be me baby, Daddy Mack.

The crowd goes nuts for him as they love Mack.

Daddy Mack: Yea, yea, I love ya too! No, I really do, but anyways, on to the show I suppose. Tonight I got.........

Mack trails off and glances to the front row where some really hot blonde with big tits is seen jumping up and down waving at Mack, blowing him kisses like all the other women and just yelling for him. Mack nods and smirks, looks to speak, but this chick goes nuts and tries jumping the railing. Mack sees security pull her back and soon says.

Daddy Mack: Whoa, whoa, hold up boys. Why not let this lovely lady in my ring, so I can give her a thrill and let her get to know me.

Mack nods in approval to the guard who now help the lady over the rail and she soon slides into the ring and jumps on the bed on Mack hugging all over him and kissing him. Mack just lays there for a few seconds, minutes actually, this is cool. He then stops her and calms her down, then speaks.

Daddy Mack: Alright baby, take it easy ok, I got a wife and she may be watching, by the way, I love you Whitney.

Hot Blonde Chick: Oh who cares if your married! I'd still fuck you in a heartbeat!

Daddy Mack: Figured that much, but save it ok. Now then, first, whats your name girl?

Hot Blonde Chick: My name is Jennifer, my friends call me Jenny or Jen, you can call me anytime you like and anything you want, Daddy!

Jenny winks at Mack who just smiles and says.

Daddy Mack: Damn, your fucking fine, I.........! Shit, back to what I was saying. So, what got your started as a wrestling fan?

Jenny: I love the hot hunks in this ring, especially you. Wish I could see more of you in the ring and see you out of it as well.

Daddy Mack: Yea, most do. But hey, you sit tight here ok and I am gonna bring my first guest out.

Mack leans over to kiss Jenny on the cheek, but she froces herself on him giving him a long ass french kiss. Mack eventually pulls her off an stands up, then says.

Daddy Mack: Ok, now on with my show ok. My first guest as he said, I am da hopst with da most and he is the guest with the rest, a funny ass man, but a kick ass athlete, boys and girls, your IC and Xtreme Champ, David Blade!

War Machine by KISS hits the pa as Blade steps out on stage to cheers and he raises both titles in the air. After a bit of posing for the fans, Blade steps into the ring and stands next to Mack who soon speaks.

Daddy Mack: Well, a pleasure to have ya on my show tonight Dave. I knew when I signed ya I saw something in you and now, IC Champ, Xtreme Champ, popularity, fame, your a rising star here in SEF and I am happy to have ya, so is my checkbook by the way.

Mack just smirks cheesily as Blade grin and laughs.

Daddy Mack: But hey man, how the fuck ya feeling? Overjoyed, excited, happy? What?

David Blade: Truth is, I feel fine man, its all cool.

Daddy Mack: That's it?! No big jumping up and down shit? Damn it man!

Just then Blade gets a grin and a huge smirk, then speaks loudly with excitement.

David Blade: Just joking, I feel like, like, well like a double champion man. I am on a roll and sure, I got attacked recently, but it was by three men total, so fuck them, I'll settle it in the ring and whip their asses.

Daddy Mack: That's what I like to hear, but hey, I gotta bring out my next guests now and they are two of your attackers, Tommy2Cool and Michael Kaine.

Leech by Sevendust soon hits and the crowd boos as Tommy and Michael walk ou t and soon climb into the ring. Tommy stands across from Blade next to Mack as Michael is behind him staring at Blade.

Daddy Mack: So Thomas, Tommy, bitch! Steal my weed lately or afraid to try after the last time?

Mack smirks at himself being so damn good.

Tommy2Cool: I'll get back at that one man. I got beef with that man, yea, you Blade. I will get one of those titles around my waist soon enough, so hold them while ya can.

Blade does just that and caresses them gloating at Tommy.

Daddy Mack: Looks like he is man. But hey, what's with that big ass bitch behind ya showing up attacking people out of nowhere?

Tommy2Cool: He is sorta my bodyguard cause when ya got what I got, ya need protecting.

Daddy Mack: I should have like a couple dozen guards then, but anyways.

David Blade: Hey Mack, real quick here for Blade. Look man, challenge me if ya wanna crack at a title, I ain't running or hiding from no one, especially some lil hooded whore and dumb ass freak.

Tommy looks pissed and charged Blade, the two unleashing on each other. Michael looks to help, but is quickly laid out cold with Da Shows Ova by Mack who dances a bit and is soon jumped on by Jenny who gets turned on by the dancing. Tommy looks mad at Mack, but is caught off guard by a clothesline from Blade. Tommy comes back up, but is tossed from the ring. He grabs Michaels pulling him out and stares down Blade who holds up his titles. Once those two leave, Blade exits and Mack soon follows along with Jenny who is hanging all over him.

Joel Gertner: Wow, a nice lil showdown between Tommy and Blade, plus what a chick Mack picked up.

Joey Styles: Who cares about the girl? I wanan see Tommy kick Blade's ass.

Triple Threat Tables Match
#1 Contenders To SEF Tag Team Championship
Xavier w/Cassie Michaels vs. Scott Steiner w/Batista vs. Tommy2Cool w/Michael Kaine

All three men are in the ring and just start all out brawling. Xavier is on Steiner in an instant hammering him with punches, Tommy knocks him down with a ddt and goes for a suplex on Steiner, but is shoved into the ropes and clotheslined. Steienr drops an elbow on him, then Xavier is up and kick shim in the back, runs the ropes and nails a short dropkick to his head. Xavier jumps up and quickly climbs up top flying off with a senton bomb to Steiner, then jumps up and trades punches with Tommy. The two are pretty evenly matched, but Xavier soon ducks a punch and qhips around dropping Tommy with a spinning kick, then slides out of the ring. He gets a table and slides it in, but Batista makes his way around and runs right through Xavier with a clothesline. Michael Kaine watches both men and just stands still. Cassie tries to help, but just tends to Xavier. In the ring, Steiner is up and has the table stood up. He lifts up Tommy for a power bomb, but Tommy fights out and low blows Steiner, then kicks him in the gut and grabs his head twisting around hitting a tornado ddt. Tommy picks up Steiner from there and hits him with the Cools Clash. Xavier jumps in the ring and lays out Tommy with a reverse ddt, then hits a quick leg drop to Steiner and rolls him on to the table. Xavier cimbs up top looking for the Gangsta Splash, but Batista jumps up and shoves him off to the guard rail where he catches throat first. Batista climbs down and Cassie comes flying off the apron with a hurricanrana, but she is caught and power bombed to the floor. Tommy however gets up top and nails the Leap of Faith to Steiner putting him through the table.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.................................Tommy2Cool!

Leech hits the pa and Tommy gets to his feet celebrating with Michael. Batista jumps in staring them down, then after a few minutes he gets a grin and laughs. Tommy and Michael seem confused, but turn and see Matlock and Acott Blaze with chairs. Batista runs and clubs Michael in teh back as Matlock bashes Tommy in the head. Blaze then bashes Michael in the head and the three of them toss Tommy and Michael from the ring. Steiner has recovered and dragged Cassie into the ring looking to lock her in the Steiner Recliner, but Xavier looks pissed off and charges in spearing Steiner to the mat. He jumps up and punches at Matt and Scott sending them backwards, but is soon taken dwon from behind by Batista and is beat down by all four men and restrained as Steiner locks Cassie in the Steiner Recliner. Soon though, Chae Stratigias runs out to the ring and pleads with Steiner to stop and says she will do anything at all. Steiner gets a grin and stops, gets a mic and speaks.

Scott Steiner: Anything? Then Chae, strip for me right now.

Chae seems a lil hesitant, but appears to take her shirt off. She however stops and suddenly leaps on Cassie punching at her and beating the hell out of her. Xavier is struggling, but can't do shit. Chae soon stops and takes the mic.

Chae Stratigias: This body is for your eyes only to see. So lets go now and get to that part.

Chae gets a grin as does Steiner and "911" soon hits as they exit the ring and head backstage. Xavier lunges over Cassie and holds her to himself tightly.

Joey Styles: Wow, what a sight we just saw, a Revolution of sorts which is by the way what I am informed that Steiner is calling the group.

Joel Gertner: Ooh, so they can use chairs and beat gang attack a woman. The match was nice, not what followed and now were done, goodnight and see ya Wenesday.

With that, the camera pans over the arena capturing the fans before fading to black. The SEF logo flashes by, then the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF