sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shakedown {8/17/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 11:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

August 17th, 2008

The new MCW Arena in Detroit is packed full, a sold out crowd it is and some pyro shoots from around the tron and we hear "Bawitdaba" by Kid Rock come banging over the pa system. The lights come on and the camera roam all over the arena filming the diehard wrestling fans who want to see a real extreme show.

Ric: Hello wrestling fans and welcome to MCW's first ever show of Shakedown! I am your voice of MCW and here with me is Frank E Dangerously!

FED: Thanks for that Ric and again to all you fans, welcome to the re revolution of wrestling, welcome to MCW!

Ric: Alright, well we got a great show tonight, some faces from SEF are on the card like Joe Dumar, Yesenia Lopez, Hardcore Haz, Chett the Threat, Thor, and Scorpion.

FED: We also got faces from eslewhere stepping in here and we got the debut of a segment called D-Mack's Shack where Mack will interview a guest in the ring, tonight Whitney Marret is that guest.

Ric: We got a tag match that's already causing tension as both teams don't want to be teams, this one could end up a huge free for all brawl.

FED: That it could, but what a way to end our first show it would be, chaos and anarchy!

Ric: I suppose so, but we got other matches as well, like our opening match with Joe Dumar taking on Jason Vendetta!

Before our first begins we hear a song many fans in this city know, "Slave To The Grind" and the ovation is deafening when Shane Mack comes walking out wearing the same ol' basic clothes, blue jeans and an ol' The Ultimate Rebel, one of his own that is. He skips down the aisle some, high fives fans and tries to keep from getting mauled by them. Mack makes it to the ring and rolls on in, pops up to his feet and points all around at the crowd. he gets himself a mic and gets it quieted down a bit.

D-Mack: Whasss uuuppp all ya all crazy ass muthafuckas?!

The crowd pops loud.

D-Mack: Tonight MCW has its first show and its right here in the namesake of its name, the Motor fucking City...Detroit!

Another loud pop.

D-Mack: Oh yea and we got a good card, I got my segment debuting tonight, but I came out here not to just welcome you all to MCW, but to inform everyone of our matches, our system. Ya see, were not standard wrestling rules, oh no. Its kinda like this ol' extreme company in Philly where they allowed any object to be used as if it were a headlock, though there are disqualification as it is still illegal to interefere in matches. Count outs are not effected, they can still happen, but any object...any weapon can be used as this is MCW and we are gonna re-revolutionize this business our way!

The crowd cheers loud and Mack throws the mic up letting drop down to the mat making a high pitch. "Slave To The Grind" hits and Mack does a lil dancing around the ring playing to the screaming fans. He soon makes his exit and heads to the back damn near getting mauled as he went up the aisle.

Ric: A nice welcome by Mack and weird twist to the match rules for MCW.

FED: Indeed it is, something no one else does, hell, only one did and that was back in the nineties.

�Singles Match
Joe Dumar v. Jason Vendetta

So now its time for our very first match on our very first show and we hear "Rise" come over the pa and following that Joe Dumar walks out pushing a shopping cart full of weapons and carrying a trash can full of them as well.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring, from right here in Detroit, he weighs in at 236 pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence..........Joe Dumar!

A huge roar for the hometown guy and Joe raises the can in the air, gets almost to the ring and pushes the cart slamming it against the apron. Joe tosses the can in the ring and rolls in now. His music cuts out and is replaced by "All Hope Is Gone". We see Jason Vendetta come walking out looking intense and ready to fight.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring, from Des Moines Iowa, he weighs in at 214 pounds.........Jason Vendetta!

Sort of a mixed reaction as no one knows him. Jason takes in and shows nothing, heads for the ring and slides in popping up quick, but Joe tackles him right away taking him to the mat and hammering Jason with punches, the bell rings afterwards.

Ric: Looks like Joe isn't wasting anytime.

Jason fights him off and both men get up, but Joe has a trash can lid and spins around smashing it to Jason's head who manages to stay up. Joe kicks him in the gut and lifts him for a suplex, but Jason slips down behind Joe and nails a couple elbows to his back, then shoves him a lil and leaps up with a dropkick to the back of Joe's head dropping him on his face.

FED: This kis has some talent, nice dropkick he pulled off.

Ric: Did counter that suplex nice and that dropkick was beautiful.

Jason has a stop sign, but spots something else in the cart and drops the sign. He rolls out and grabs a barbed wire bat from the cart just as Joe comes charging across the ring and dives through the ropes. Jason is able to spin around and catch Joe right in the head bringing him down on the floor. He drops the bat and lifts up Joe who is bleeding, rolls him in the ring, then climbs up to the top rope and stands straight up. Jason leaps up getting some good air and goes for the 450 splash. Joe pulls the stop sign over and brings his knees up placing the sign on it and Jason nails it, flies back sitting in the corner holding his ribs in agony.

Ric: Oh man, a beautiful 450, but what a counter by Joe and that could spell trouble for Jason.

FED: Most definitely, he's gotta be out of breath.

Joe gets up and and grabs the trash can, runs to the opposite corner and comes charging back to Jason, leaps up and dropkicks the can into his head bringing the crowd to cheers. Joe rolls from the ring and grabs the barbed wire bat tossing it in, pulls out a boittle of lighter fluid tossing that in as well, then grabs a singapore cane and slides in the ring. Jason barely pulls himself up and gets cracked in the head with the cane, then Joe pulls him into a front facelock and drops back with a hard ddt. He gets up and grabs the barbed wire bat raising it in the air to cheers, but then he picks up the lighter fluid and squirts it all over the barbed wire on the bat.

Ric: What the hell is he thinking?

FED: Oh, you've never witnessed a flaming barbed wire bat?!

Joe has a lighter out now and flicks it geting a flame, then touches it to the wire and its goes WOOSH and he now holds a flaming barbed wire bat. Jason is staggering up and Joe runs to the ropes and bounces back slamming the bat right against his forehead, spins around smashing it into his ribs, then drops it on the mat and bends Jason down. He steps over the bat and hooks Jason's arms like for a pedigree, but lifts up Jason positioning just right and drops on his knees hitting Violent Impact dropping Jason's head on the bat.

Ric: That was insane!

The crowd is roaring for that one.

FED: That was M...C...W!

The fire went out and Joe has Jason on his back now and pinning him, 1...............2...............3!

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner.........Joe Dumar!

"Rise" plays over the pa and the crowd is going nuts chanting for MCW as well as Joe who stands up doing the crucifix pose.

FED: What a hell of a way to open up MCW, props to both men, but Joe really showed up to fight.

Ric: That he did, Jason does have talent though, maybe he'll have better luck in his next match. Coming up we got two women in action, one from SEF, but both seems to want this win real bad, which one will get it?

Singles Match
Red Lilith v. Yesenia Lopez

Our second match and its woman on woman, lets see what MCW's ladies can do. We hear "Burn It Up" come over the pa and out walks Red Lilith with a cocky smirk on her face, she raises her arms up praising herself and the crowd boos.

Mr. Clinton: Making her way to the ring from Miami Florida, she weighs in at 128 pounds...............Red Lilith!

More booing and Red just ignores the fans as she walks down the aisle holding her nose up acting better than them. She makes her way to the ring and walks around it hopping up on the apron, bends down teasing the fans, then kneels down getting in under the middle rope. Her music cuts out and we hear "Summer Nights" come over the pa which brings the crowd up to their feet and cheering loud because the hometown girl Yesenia Lopez steps out raising her hands in the air with the ol' Kingz sign.

Mr. Clinton: Making her way to the ring from right here in Detroit, she weighs in at 127 pounds..........Yesenia Lopez!

Senia locks eyes with Red and sprints down the aisle, slide sinto the ring and pops up with a spear driving Red into a corner. Senia unloads with punches as the bell rings and the ref tries to pull her off.

Ric: Man, Senia is just as fired up as Joe was earlier, must be something about this city, maybe its in the water.

FED: Or their just some hardcore brawling badasses!

Senia backs up for the ref and Red steps out throwing punches. Senia responds back and they trade a few before Red ducks under one and goes behind Senia looking for a waistlock into something. Senia stops her and nails an elbow to Red's head, runs to the ropes bouncing back with a forearm smash knocking Red down. Senia runs back to the ropes bouncing off and leaps up landing a leg drop across Red's throat. Senia gets up pulling Red to her feet and whips her to a corner, charges at her for a spear, but Red hops up on the top rope causing Senia to barrel into the ringpost. Red flips down into a sunset flip bringing Senia into a pin and gets a foot on the bottom rope, but the ref notices her foot.

Ric: Yes folks, weapons may be legal, but using the ropes is not and also, all falls must happen in the ring.

Red gets up and kicks Senia in the ribs, then drops an elbow to the back of her neck and moves into an armbar turning into it with a bridge. Senia tries rolling, but Red has her grounded, so she tries crawling to the ropes now. Red ends up letting go, pops up to her feet and drops an elbow to Senia's back. She turns into a crossface, but Senia stays out of it and crawls to the ropes getting under the bottom rope. Red gets up and runs acros sthe ring bouncing back and drops down with a baseball slide dropkick sending Senia flying down on the floor with a thud. Red slides out and stomps on Senia's hand, then drops a knee to her back. She gets up pulling Senia up and slams her head into the commentators table, then rips her backwards against the ring. Red pushes her into the ring, then gets up and climbs to the top rope flying off with a frog splash. Senia manages to roll out of the way letting Red crash to the mat.

Ric: High risk can be bad to your body if ya don't hit your target.

FED: That's why its high risk.

Senia pulls herself up and then pulls up Red and slaps her so hard, a bitch slap for sure, Red spins around and Senia drops her with a neckbreaker, then goes for the cover, 1..............2..........kickout! Senia hammers Red with punches, then gets up standing her up. Red rakes Senia's eyes and shoves her into the ref who gets turned away from the action. Red pulls a small bottle from her kneepad and sprays it in Senia's eyes, then tosses away the bottle.

Ric: What was that, was it mace?

FED: I imagine it probably was.

Red kicks Senia in her stomach, then drops her with a ddt and climbs up to the top rope now flying off and hitting a frog splash this time. She stays on for the pin, the ref clearing his head and then drops to count, 1................2.........kickout! Senia still has fight left, but can't see. Red gets up and boot sher in the head, then rips up Senia into a firemans carry position, but drops backwards nailing Red's Kiss, leans back and hooks Senia's leg, 1......................2......................3!

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner...........Red Lilith!

"Burn It Up" hits and the crowd boos as Red stands up smirking, stomps on Senia's ribs, then raises her arms in the in self praise.

Ric: A talented woman, but overshadowed by using that mace which technically I guess was legal as it is a weapon.

FED: Yea, probably is legal, but blinding someone to win, heh.

Ric: Well next we take a break from in ring action to watch the debut of D-Mack's Shack and on the first one Mack interviews Whitney Marret!

D-Mack's Shack
Host: Shane "Daddy" Mack
Guest: Whitney Marret

In the ring we find a section of a bar right in the middle, about 10 feet long and there is a bar stool on either side. On the bar sits a bottle of Jack Daniels with a couple shot glasses, a six pack of Guinness Stout, and two mics, this must be D-Mack's Shack. We soon hear it for the second time tonight, the sound of "Slave To The Grind" blasting over the pa and causing these motor city fans to blow up with cheers. Shane Mack comes on out of course and it gets even louder in here.

Ric: Damn, I can't hear myself think!

Mack heads down the aisle high fiving fans and smiling, gets to the ring and hops up on the apron dancing a bit before stepping in and circling with his arms spread. He stops at the bar and circles around it grabbing a mic and the music cuts out, the fans settle some.

D-Mack: Welcome to my humble abode, welcome to my shack and before we get to our guest tonight, I got a lil something to announce. This is our first show, the show where the company proves itself, where the wrestlers prove themselves, but next week were gonna get action picked up quick. Next week we will have the first match in a tournament to eventually name the very first Motor City Wrestling Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd pops loud for that.

D-Mack: I'm not sure how many will be involved, maybe everyone on the roster just to give them all a crack at it, but we will only have one match a week until the new champ is crowned, so next week will be one first round match and then the week after will be another first round and so on. The second round will be one at a time and so on, eventually we'll get to a final match and of course we'll get an MCW Champion.

Mack lowers the mic and grabs the bottle of Jack Daniels, pours some in each shot glass, then sets it down and grabs himself a Guinness popping the top off on the edge of the bar and taking a swig.

D-Mack: Alright now, lets get on with the show and get things going. My very first guest on my shack is none other than one of the greatest women in the business, a former multiple champion in SEF, the only woman to be a grand slam champ, DETROIT...give it up for Whitney Marret!

The crowd cheers and we hear "Money, Power, Respect" hit the pa, then out walks Whitney in a classy business suit, a smile on her face as she places her hands on her hips standing dominantly. The crowd is roaring for her and Whitney heads down the aisle now slapping hands with the fans, gets to the ring and heads up the steps and gets inside the ring. She walks on over to the bar and Mack motions to the stool. Whitney sits down and picks up the other mic, then Mack sits down.

D-Mack: Ok, before we get this interview started, lets have a lil pre interview warm up.

Whitney just arches an eyebrow.

D-Mack: Yea, well its sitting in front of ya, so bottoms up.

Mack lifts up a shot glass and hold sit to toast. Whitney acts like she doesn't want to, but smirks and lifts up the other shot glass. Her and Mack toast, then toss back the liquor and set the glasses down. Whitney gets a bitter face as Mack just smiles.

D-Mack: Have a beer to chase it if ya want.

Mack grabs a fresh Guinness and pops the top off, then hands it to Whitney who takes a big swig.

D-Mack: Heh, anyways, lets get this going huh. What ya doing here in MCW, your goals, what ya want out of the company?

Whitney Marret: First of all, keep that damn shit away from me.

Whitney points at the Jack Daniels as Mack pours some more in both shot glasses, then sets the bottle down.

Whitney Marret: Now as for why I'm here, its simple, to continue and prove to everyone that I am the true dominant woman on the ring. You came out here and announced that the title tournament would be starting, well Mack, I plan on winning the MCW Title, I will be the first ever champion here and I will reign for a very long time as champion because Whitney Marret is someone who takes what she wants.

The crowd cheers her on.

D-Mack: I won't argue with ya, your a former World Champ, hell, in SEF ya made the womens division, broke the damn barrier. So when ya plan to do that here, when ya think we'll all get to see Whitney Marret in this ring in a match kicking a lil ass?!

The crowd cheer at the sound of that chant Whitney's name. She just looks around smiling and then looks at Mack.

Whitney Marret: Well, I have to wait for that to be honest, some personal issues to clear up which I am sorry to everyone for having to do, but I will say that in three weeks from now I will be making my MCW debut.

The crowd pops.

D-Mack: Really, well I'll have to mark that down, three weeks ya say, so that'd be September the seventh. alright, can't wait for it. Any idea on who ya'd like to face, man or woman, who?

Whitney Marret: Well you know I don't care about gender, so whoever wants to step in the ring with me just better make sure to bring their A game or they'll wish they never set foot in a ring with me.

D-Mack: Yea they will. But hey, I guess that really wraps things up, I got nothing left to ask ya, so have fun in MCW and I hope ya show them all why your not just the greatest woman in the business, but one of elite of all wrestlers, lets toast to that!

Mack lifts up a shot glass and Whitney begrudgingly does the same, they toast and toss back the liquor. Whitney quickly chases it down with her beer and ends up finishing that one. Mack just smirks and guzzles down his beer as "Money, Power, Respect" hits the pa. Whitney gets up waving to the cheering fans as Mack slams down his beer and heads around the bar to the ropes holding them open. Whitney steps through them, then Mack looks back and goes to the bar grabbing the Jack Daniels, then snatches the rest of the beer and heads out of the ring towards the back.

Ric: A good interview, found out Whitney really wants that title and she's gonna debut on September seventh.

FED: That'll be nice to see, she is a one hell of a woman, one of a kind.

Ric: Yea, but now back to the wrestling and next we got an SEF guy Hardcore Haz facing Nate Rupe!

Singles Match
Hardcore Haz v. Nate Rupe

"Enter Sandman" the Motorhead version comes blasting through the arena and the crowd gets on their feet as Hardcore Haz comes walking out carrying his cane in one hand, a beer in another, and a cigarette in his mouth.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, he weighs in at 240 pounds..........Hardcore Haz!

The fans are going crazy as Haz steps down the aisle, slams his beer and crushes the can to his head, then tosses off into the crowd. He pulls a new beer from his back pocket as he walks to the ring and rolls. Haz stands up and slams that beer, crushes the can to his head and tosses it out to the crowd. His music cuts out and "Supermans Dead" plays now, then we see Nate Rupe come walking out.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Bakersfield California, he weighs in at 228 pounds, he is The Discombobulator...........Nate Rupe!

The crowd gives lil reaction to the guy as he heads down the aisle keeping to himself and just rolls in the ring. Nate stands up and turns into a corner jumping a lil warming himself up, throws some punches and cracks his neck. The bell sounds and he turns around getting a singapore cane right on top of his head and staggers backwards.

Ric: What a wake up for Nate who was preparing himself, guess he wasn't quite prepared for Hardcore Haz.

FED: Apparently not!

Haz slams it to his ribs, nails him in the sid eof the head, pulls Nate out of the corner nailing a ddt. Haz rolls from the ring and gets a ladder out from under it sliding it in and comes back in. He lays the ladder on Nate and jumps up on top of it knocking the wind of him more. Haz then goes up to the top rope and leaps off with a senton bomb delivering the Rolling Rock to an ovation from the fans. Haz gets up and kicks the ladder away, grabs his cane and smacks Nate in the ribs, then goes back up top and yells for a beer. He gets tossed one and slams it down, then crushes it his head and jumps down looking for Hazardous, but Nate springs up and catches Haz delivering a belly to belly suplex.

Ric: Whoa, Nate with some speed and Haz taking too long.

FED: Guess he shouldn't have drank the beer, shoulda just caved in Nate's head.

Nate pulls up Haz and whips him into a corner, backs up to the opposite corner and waits for Haz to stagger forward some. Nate flies across the ring looking for his big spear he calls Whiplash, but Haz at the last second just falls to his back letting Nate go over him and crash into the corner with so much force he hits the ringpost making a smack on his shoulder.

Ric: Oh, that had to hurt, but Haz was lucky to escape it or he may have lost.

Haz grabs his cane and pulls Nate up side by side nailing a white russian leg sweep, then he gets up and climbs back to the top rope leaping off with the cane to Nate's head hitting Hazardous and drops down hooking his leg, 1........................2......................3!

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner...........Hardcore Haz!

The crowd erupts and so does "Enter Sandman" as Haz gets to his feet thrusting the cane high and gets tossed some beer which he of course drinks down in the fashion of his idol, The Sandman!

FED: Hell of a fucking move he does coming off the top with that cane cracking ya in the skull, simple, but definitely Hazardous!

Ric: That it is, though Nate had a lil moment in the match showing he ha stalent, just he wasn't prepared to face someone like Haz. Coming up is our main event, a tag team match and neither wants to team together, this should be interesting!

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Chett The Threat & Chad Alexander v. Thor & Scorpion

The final match of the night, MCW's first ever main event is set to happen and we hear "Rated X Superstar" hit the pa, the crowd cheering and out walks Chett holding his arms up.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Baltimore Maryland, he weighs in at 245 pounds, the Rated X Superstar.........Chett The Threat!

Chett heads down the aisle now slapping fans hands and once at the ring he hops up on the apron and steps in the ring. Chett climbs the turnbuckles raising his arms. His music cuts and the pa plays "Closer". Out walks his partner Chad who looks a lil mad and stands there.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from-

Clinton gets interuptted when Chad pulls a mic from behind himself.

Chad Alexander: I heard what you had to say Chett, about not wanting to team with me, how you wouldn't tag me in, so I'll save you the trouble and I won't even come down there, I'm going to the back and watching you get your ass kicked on the monitor.

The crowd boos and Chad just drops the mic and walks to the back.

Ric: So what now, we got a handicapped match?

FED: Guess so, though officially it'll go down as a tag match, so if Chett could pull off a win Chad could get a win racked up.

So now we hear "I Don't Want To Stop" and Thor comes charging out stopping on the stage and thrusts his arms in the air, the crowd popping loud for him.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from New York City, he weighs in at 250 pounds...........Thor!

He charges down the aisle and slides in the ring, stands up and nods to Chett in respect, then uses the ropes to stretch a lil. His music cuts and we now hear "Sinner" bringing the fans to boos. Scorpion steps out in a cocky manner looking side to side with a smug look, then at the ring.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Amarillo Texas, he weighs in at 220 pounds, he is Satan's Superman............Scorpion!

So down he walks watching Thor and Chett with caution as he gets to the ring and walks up the steps slowly. Scorpion gets up on the apron and just stands there and motions to Thor to go ahead and start it acting like he wants no part. Thor appears cautious, but turns to Chett and the bell rings. They circle a lila nd move into a lockup, Thor with the power backs up Chett to a corner. They give a clean break and Thor backs off, Chett steps out and quickly dives in and around into a waistlock. Thor blocks him from a takedown and elbows Chett in the head, turns around and hammers him with punches rocking him into a corner. Thor irish whips Chett across the ring into the opposite corner, then charges after him like a huge ass bullet. Chett quickly jumps up letting Thor crash into the turnbuckles, then dives forward with a sunset flip, but Thor holds on to the ropes. He drops down, but Chett slides out and Thor hits the mat. Chett gets up and nails a dropkick to Thor's back.

Ric: Good contest so far and it seems that Scorpion wants no part, but he is out here.

FED: He'll probably get involved in some way, he's not a man to trust.

Chett drags Thor to middle of the ring and applies a sleeper on him, but Thor fights up to his feet and using his power sends Chett to the ropes. He bounces back and ducks a clothesline, springs off the otehr side leaping up for a cross body, but Thor catches him and looks for a powerslam. Chett slips down behind Thor holding on around his neck bringing Thor back in a reverse ddt, then goes for a cover, 1.....................2........Scorpion kicks Chett in the head breaking up the pin, then gets back to his corner.

Ric: Well, seems Scorpion doesn't want Thor to lose.

FED: Or he doesn't want the loss on his record, I doubt he cares about Thor.

Chett gets up yelling at Scorpion and motioning him to come back in, Scorpion just laughs. Thor gets up and come sup behind Chett with a club to his back, then lifts him up hitting a back suplex. He gets up and grabs Chett's left leg turning him over into a single leg boston crab and sits back. Chett grimaces in pain, but yells no to the ref who asks him for the submission. Chett tries crawling to the ropes, but Thor pulls him away and then lets go. He runs to the ropes and comes back with a kick to the back of Chett's head, then lifts him up and hits a side belly to belly suplex into a cover, 1...................2.......Scorpion kicks Thor in the head breaking up the pin.

Ric: What the hell?

Scorpion gets back to his corner and Thor jumps up walking over yelling at him. Scorpion just shrugs and smirks, Thor points at him and motions to get lost, then turns and Scorpion slaps his back making a tag. He hops into the ring and turns around, the ref ordering Thor out now.

FED: Cocky asshole, he wants to win on his own.

Scorpion kicks Chett in the ribs, then drops a knee right to his head. He floats around applying a front facelock, raises up Chett to his knees and drives his knees to Chett's head. Scorpion raises up Chett to his feet and spins around nailing a neckbreaker on him. Scorpion gets up and climbs to the top rope as Chett gets to his feet. Scorpion flies off with a cross body, but Chett ducks at the last second. Scorpion hits the mat rolling to the ropes and holds his ribs. Chett gets up and runs at him hitting a baseball slide dropkick sending him to the floor, then gets up and flips over the top rope coming down backfirst, but Scorpion pulls a cookie sheet from under the ring and rolls out of the way. Chett hits the floor and Scorpion gets up smacking him in the head with the cookie sheet. He drops it and lifts up Chett rolling him in the ring, then slides in and goes for the cover, 1................2..........Thor kicks Scorpion in the head breaking up the fall.

Ric: Oh, a taste of Socprion's own medicine.

Scorpion gets up in Thor's face shoving him and Thor shoves Scorpion back, Chett is up and clubs him across the back. Thor squats down in the corner as Chett pounds on Scorpion's back, then Thor charges across the ring at Scorpion, but he mule kicks Chett which goes undectected and dodges out of the way. Chett takes Thor's Gore and goes down, then Scorpion drops an elbow to the back of Thor, gets up and kicks him to the floor, then drops on Chett hooking his leg, 1..................2.................3!

Mr. Clinton: Here are your winners..........Thor and Scorpion!

The crowd boos as "Sinner" hits the pa and scorpion stands up getting a smirk. He demands the ref raise his arm, then yanks it away and gets a lil cocky slapping Chett in the face. Scorpion make shis exit backing up the aisle and from the crowd runs some long, blonde hair guy sliding in the ring. Chett staggers up and the guy hits him with a spear, then pulls up Chett and nails a flipping piledriver on him. Thor comes in the ring and the guy escapes out of the ring and head sback into the crowd. Scorpion just shrugs and heads to the back as Thor checks on Chett.

Ric: I wonder who in the hell that guy was.

FED: Chris Kaos, newest talent aquisition to MCW and a guy who sure knows how to make an impact because he just made one.

Ric: That he did, but that's the end of our show, so to everyone out there, goodnight and we'll see ya next week back here in Detroit in the MCW Arena!

We hear "Bawitdaba" blast over the pa pumping up our fans a lil as the show ends and fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF