sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wildside 4 {11/17/10}

Started by Kristin Fox, December 03, 2014, 07:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Kristin Fox

November 17th, 2010

Venue: Verizon Arena in Little Rock, Arkansas

{THE Wildside logo featuring the logo that Matt had created after the death of his parents slowly comes into focus as Wildside by Motley Crue, the live version beings to play. It's mostly bad ass guitar and wild ass drums from Tommy Lee. As the songs chorus begins to pick up we begin to swirl around the arena showing the fans getting ready for Wildside. The crowd shots are a combination of multiple editions of Wildside, most notably, he first edition of Wildside where the arena was full to capacity featuring signs declaring their undying loyalty to Shane Mack who is main eventing Wildside as he hopes to regains the SEF Title. There was not an empty seat in the arena. We notice that the commentary position is not in its usually at ringside position. Katana Matthews-Rodgers is sitting alone at the announce position looking around with a frown. Emma Fox is looking more confident in herself and in her abilities as ring announcer in a two piece white midriff baring outfit with a pair of white leather boots. Scattered throughout the arena in black jeans, black t-shirts, with electric blue and white flames proclaiming them FFE security are men and women in varying sizes....most notably is Ash Silva ge who are the who is leaning againist the announce position wearing black wrap around sunglasses, his hair growing longer as he eyes the crowd. The arena seems to explode with white, silver, and electric blue pyro as we open the 4th Edition of Wednesday Night Wildside}}

Katana: "Well, welcome to Wildside, I guess I am calling the show on my own as I haven't seen my sister Milan all day."

{Demon Speeding by Rob Zombie hits the p.a. Tao comes out dressed in a shiny peek-a-boo top, tight black pants and high heeled boots.

{She does her low bend lunge pose before winking and coming back up to saunter sexily over to the announce position. Tao nods and Ash opens the door to the announce position for her. She reaches for the headphones}

Tao: "I guess everyone is wondering why I am out here. Milan asked for the night off but I am not sure what for."

Katana: "I have an idea and he happens to be in our featured contest tonight."

{As if on cue the tron turns on to see Milan wearing a wool coat that reaches her knees. She knocks on a locker room door and its opened by Johnny Camaro who has a big smile on seeing her. He lets her in and when he turns to shut the door, she walks over to a chair, and drops the coat to reveal she's wearing lingurie and nothing else underneath}

Milan: "How would you like a little warm up before your match tonight?"

{Camaro just smiles as the camera is switched off to return us to the front where her sisters are sitting laughing}

Tao: "Yeah, I believe your right. Now, {Katana reaches for the call sheet} Our first match is set for one fall. The returning upset princess Taylor Johnson is facing Oktober Summers."

Katana: "You did that from memory didn't you?

Tao: "Well, I did book the matches tonight so yes, I do know what matches are booked tonight."

Katana: "It will be interesting to see if Oktober can win a match without resorting to getting help from her tag team partner and new found friend Dusty O'Bannon."

Tao: "I don't see her and Dusty being to close after Oktober tried to play grab ass with Chris Orton on Extreme last week. Dusty & Lacey are not only tight but they are a somewhat tried tag team."

{Spirt hits the p.a. The fans give her a little love as some red, white, and blue pyro goes off. She comes out with her index finger in the air pointing to the sky, and then to the fans before heading down to the ring all smiles. Emma stands up and raises her microphone}

Emma: "Coming to the ring at this time from Tor, Canada, Taylor Johnson!"

{Taylor is really hyped up as she slides into the ring under the bottom rope.}

Tao: "I spent a little time going over the SEF archives and scouted Taylor earlier this week. She really has a passion for this business."

Katana: "She's going to need that passion to combat Oktober and her minions."

Tao: "I think Dusty would disagree with you about who the leader of their particular group is."

{Oktober's theme hits the p.a. and she comes out and pauses on the entry ramp. She turns and poses leaning down showing off her ass a bit. She then turns and kicks out with her leg to pose. She then walks to the ring with a smirk. She demands the ref to make Taylor back up out of the ring. She slips up the side of the ring. She steps over the middle rope, pauses, looks from side to side with a smirk before leaning over. She gestures for the camera to focus on her ass as she wiggles it seductively, before making a shove off motion with her hands before gesturing to her body and then raising her arms in the air, smirking as if she'd shimmer right out of her clothes. She then snickers before she waves her finger at the crowd before turning to Taylor who is just now getting into the ring}

Katana: "She's kinda full of herself don't you think?"

Tao: "The whole crew she hangs out with is, but I wonder if she can back it up."

{Taylor and Oktober go each other like wild cats. Taylor goes for a spear and misses. Oktober waits for her to turn. She puts a hand on one hip and then makes a no-no motion with her finger. When Taylor turns Oktober hits her with the makeover. She rolls her up and gets a two before pulling her up by her hair. She smirks as the crowd begins to boo. She drags Taylor up to hit Oktoberfest. She finally then takes the pin.}

Emma Fox: "The winner of this match, Oktober Summers."

{Oktober gets up and poses. Dontcha by the Pussycat Dolls hits the p.a. She turns to the back with a smile as Jessica comes down to the ring with Tate. The two get into the ring with her. The three pose with each other before Tate looks at the crowd and pretends like she's going to kiss Oktober but pulls away at the last second much to the dissapointment to the male audience members. The three then circle Taylor who is getting up a little dissapointed in herself for the loss. The three jump her and strip her out of her ring gear.}

Katana: "This is really uncalled for."

{Sara Taylor-Fox runs down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope. Tate leaves the ring quickly. Oktober and Jessica turn to fight her off. She ducks Oktober's attempt at a spinning wheel kick with a Matrix evasion. She comes up and hits a chick kick on Jessica. When Oktober gets up she hits a springboard bulldog on her. Maegan and Grace come running down to the ring and slide under the bottom rope to back up Sara. The girls decide to take this time to slide out of the ring as if nothing happened to them and laughing at them. Tate grabs at Emma's microphone. Emma slaps Tate across the face but is intimidated by Oktober into giving the microphone up. Emma hurries up the steps to get in the ring with her sister-in-law who is checking on Taylor and offering her jacket to help her cover up. Tate hands the microphone over to Oktober.}

Oktober: "Boo hoo, the poor pitiful princess! {she snickers} This isn't Extreme, honey, this is Wildside and we rule this show!"

{Maegan gestures for a tech to bring another microphone to the ring. She hands it over to Sara}

Sara: "Oh really? Maybe its just me but I don't seem to see any thing that makes you to special, on the other hand, I am standing next to the Wildside Tag Team Champions, The Fighting Foxes!"

{She hands the microphone over to Gracie}

Gracie: "I despise bullies. {She sneers} "Anytime you guys decide to grow a back bone then we'll be here!"

{She hands the microphone off to Maegan}

Maegan: "You know, Tate I don't remember hearing that you'd signed with FFE or SEF in anyway shape or form. So you know I could, {she turns and waves to her husband} "You girls know I could see your little bitch bounced out of here."

{Tao groans. She drops the headset and picks up a microphone}

Tao: "Well Maegs, she actually has a developmental contract. So {she waves her hand} if she steps to you....well, you know whatever."

{Tao then sits down and puts her head set back on. Tate smirks at them and starts back to the ring again. Emma stomps on Tate's hand with her high heeled boot. Tate shakes her hand and holds it to herself looking at the other two as we go to commercial. When we return from commercial Tao is in the ring getting things straighted out.}

Tao: "Okay, The Fighting Foxes are technically a three person team compromised of the tag champs, Maegan Fox-Silva and her cousin Gracie Payne, and Maegan's sister in law, Sara Taylor-Fox. Since Maegan was previously booked to face Lexi Sinwood, so under Freebird Rules, I am changing the match, Jessica O'Bannon vs Grace Payne to a tag title match. Sara Taylor-Fox and her cousin, Grace Payne will defend the titles againist Jessica and her cousin, Tate....right now!"

{Tao shakes her head annoyed and heads back to the announce position to where Katana is sitting."

Katana: "So, I'm banking that you're pretty glad that Viper's in town tonight to relieve some tension."

Tao: "Well, that's one way to put it. Damn, I think there are more O'Bannons than there are Rodgers!"

{Katana laughs}

Katana: "That's just wrong!"

{Grace is in the ring. She gets on the bottom rope to pose with her tag title belt. Jessica comes in behind to try to attack Grace before the bell rings but Grace drops down and turns to face her with a raised eyebrow. They exchange holds before Jessica thumbs Grace in the eye. She staggers backward as Oktober gloats. She hits The O'Bannon Buster on Grace and doesn't go for the cover. She tags in Tate, yelling at the crowd. "It's over! The titles are coming home with The Clan O'Bannon!" Tate gets down to take a sloppy cover and doesn't fully hook the leg. Grace pushes her off but keeps a hold of her. She looks around the arena. She hits the Black Storm, winks at Oktober who is freaking out, and then a Suicide Blond. She hooks Tate in the All American Ankle lock. Tate almost immediately taps out.}}

Emma Fox: "The winner of this match by submission and still the FFE Tag Team Champions, The Fighting Foxes!"

{Jessica is in the ring in Grant Goodman's face about the submission, claiming he did it on purpose and he had to have been imagining things claiming that Tate never tapped out. Grace rolls her eyes and kicks Jessica in the stomach, turns her, and plants her with The UnPrettier. When the comes back on the air it shows Shane standing backstage when Danika Landry walks over to him, and the interview starts.

Danika: On Extreme your fiancee was DDTed by Dusty & Lacey, and I want to know. What do you think about that?

Shane Jericho: They had no business putting their hands on Brandy at all, and I want them in the ring that is right I want to fight both of them. You two want to do that to my fiancee, then you will pay for it. You just pissed off the wrong man, and if your women enough just accept the challenge.

Danika: Your facing Jayson Rage, and I got to know. Do you blame him?

Shane Jericho: No I don't blame him, but really I was distracted that is why we lost the match. I want to say sorry to both Grace and Cody, and I am sorry guys for costing us the six person tag team match. Jayson I am not mad at you, but those two shouldn't have done that to Brandy. They will get what is coming to them, and I want to let you know that you will always be a friend to Brandy, Cody and me. I am new to the whole marriage thing, so here it goes. Jayson will you be be one of my groomsmen for my wedding? Cody says I have some anger issues, and he is right. Something happened a long time ago that made me this way, and I hate it every single minute as I will see you out there when it is time for the match.

Danika: Thank you for your time Shane.

Shane Jericho: Your welcome.

{Shane walks off and when he turns a corner, he sees Jayson Rage congratulating Gracie on her successful tag title defense. Rage plays with a blond curl that has come loose from Gracie's ponytail, leans in, kisses her, before realizing that they are no longer alone. Gracie blushes and excuses herself.}

Rage: "You know I could hear your interview from here. {he glances in the direction Gracie skipped off in} I don't know anything about marriage either. My parents were married for what seemed like five minutes and that's only because I don't know. Once my dad was in the Marines, he felt he had to marry my mom when she got pregnant with Sean. It was short because as much as I loved my mom I really can't say for sure if we have the same father. My parents cheated on each other so much that I can't listen to Eminem's song with Rhianna. The two would rather fight and have sex than...{he glances over, sees the camera crew followed Shane. He gives a half wave} "Danika. {he then turns back to Shane} So anyway, I heard what you said and yeah, I'd be honored to be one of your groomsmen. As for fearing about Brandy's safety. You know, maybe I should introduce you to Ash. That's Maegan's husband or one of the girls he works with. They teach all kinds of martial arts and Ash teaches MMA. That's what Jagger and I are studying with him right now. {he pulls his wallet out and hands over a card} They don't have a school in TN but one of their students, Savannah, you remember her, she's Scott & Alyssa's oldest, she teaches self defense at the gym we trained at. {his phone beeps. He reaches for it, checks his txt, then looks up} That's Matt, I gotta go. {they shake hands} "I got to go. See you in a few minutes."

{We head back to ringside where we can see that Dusty and Journey are brawling down through the crowd. Knox is the only one at ringside. Once the girls are over the guard rail, the ref starts motioning to them to get in the ring. Once they are in the ring the ref calls for the bell. Journey starts to pick up some offense with a hiptoss followed by a stiff kick to Dusty's back, and then a standing senton. Dusty quickly rolls out of the ring to taunt Journey. Journey goes to the top rope. She jumps out of the ring attempting a missile drop kick but Knox quickly drags Dusty out of the way. Journey tries to counter but cant. Her right leg bends at an awkward angle and a snap is heard just seconds before she screams out in pain.}

Katana: "OH MY GOD!"

{Even Tao looks concerned. The ref calls for the bell and goes out to check on Journey, waving to the back for some help. Dusty isn't. She kicks Journey and grabs her broken leg to inflict some more damage. Knox holds her in place while Dusty makes a face to the back and locks on Gracie's All American Ankle lock, (a grapevining ankle lock)}

Tao: "That bitch!"

{Tao throws her head set down and makes it half way to the ring before Milan comes out too. She's wearing an Overdrive Reprise t-shirt and some barely there shorts. They attack Knox and Dusty, dragging them away from them. EMTs come down to brace Journey's leg and put her on a backboard. Security seperates the Wildside GM and Milan from Dusty and Knox, who are laughing, despite Dusty having a busted eyebrow. Jagger comes down the ramp despite being on the injured reserve list himself. Ash holds him back from Knox who is begging him to make a move. He flips Ash off and turns away to lead Dusty away as we go to commerical. Tao is still fuming as she returns to the announce position to sit with Katana. The tron shows that Milan is with Journey and Jagger backstage. Milan shakes her head at the trainer that its to far broken in order for her to set it properly. She applies a brace}

Milan: "We're going to have to load her into an ambulance." {Milan unlocks a cabinet and prepares a syringe. Milan looks up at Journey, who nods before she injects her with a pain killer. She takes down a clipboard, fills it out, and then hands it to one of the EMTs.} "Make sure the ER doc gets this. No screw ups like with knucklehead over here...{she looks over at Jagger and rolls her eyes} I swear to God, Jagger, this is pathetic! {She disposes the needle she used on Journey & then prepares another.} Come here, {she mutters under her breath as she injects him with a sedative.} "Don't let this one out of the bus till this takes effect."

{She gives Jagger another look before ruffling her kid sister's hair and we return to the front}

Katana: "I think its really sweet that Jagger is so emotional he has to be sedated before Journey can be taken to the hospital."

{Tao frowns and looks at her.}

Tao: "Uh, ok. I am more concerned with Dusty attacking Journey after the match was over. She had a serious injury and the bitch went after her anyway!"

Katana: "I think she did it as a message not just to us but to Gracie as well. Why else would she use Gracie's version of the ankle lock? We all know that she and Gracie have hated each other since they were like six."

Tao: "If she wants Grace that bad, then she'll have her next week in an Iron girl Submission match!"

Katana: "That's going to be brutal."

{People are crazy by Billy Currington hits the p.a.}

Tao: "Shane Jericho and Jayson Rage had an interesting interaction a little bit ago as Shane asked Rage to be one of his groomsmen at his upcoming nuptials to his valet Brandy Gibson."

Katana: "Poor Rage beat himself up all week because he felt guilty over the fact that the Dynasty Divas made Brandy their first victim."

Tao: "He also recommended the Hell Catz to teach Brandy a little self-defense. {she sighs} We are one Cat down as Dusty made Journey their second victim, but Milan and I would be happy to help her if they are interested. {she raises an eyebrow} The way I feel right now, {shakes her head} I will train her, no charge, Shane."

{I'm Not Afraid hits the p.a. Rage comes out dressed in black and blue trunks with his name across the front and Kindred across the back. Kindred is also across the back of his black leather vest. He walks down to the ring, slapping a hand of any fan that offers. He climbs up the steps. He and S. Jericho shake hands before they began to circle each other as the bell rings. They spend several minutes trading holds as the fans began to chant boring.}

Katana: "I'm sorry but I'm begining to agree with the fans but I actually rather enjoy a boring chain wrestling match againist the alternative."

Tao: "Chain wrestling is not boring. It's just..."

{she stops midsentence as S. Jericho goes for a clothes line. Rage catches him, lifts him up, and drops him in a rolling fireman's carry slam. He then drops back and waits for Shane to get up, when he's up, he catches him, and hits a border toss. He then drops down and hooks the leg for the pin.}

Emma Fox: "The winner of this match as a result of a pinfall, Jayson Rage."

Katana: "Wow, that one ended on a high note. {she shakes her head} "I mean a actual pinfall or submission victory and, {Rage helps Shane up and they shake hands again} "without any outside interference but with good sportsmanship!"

{I'm not Afraid plays as Rage also lifts Shane's hand up before the two head to the back and we start to go to commercial, but are interupted by a backstage brawl between Lacey Daniels and Maegan Fox}

Tao: "This isn't good. Lacey wasn't suposed to be here tonight!"

{Maegan ducks a shot with a lead pipe from Lacey and counters with a back heel kick. She hits a Heartbreaker face slam onto the concrete floor, leaving Lacey unconcious in a pool of blood. EMTs rush over to make sure that Lacey doesn't drown in her own blood. They are cut off as the sound of SAVE ME is heard throughout the arena and the view focuses on the entrance to see the man who is about to come out through the curtain. The lights begin to flash silver, orange and purple, as the video screen shows the man hitting various opponents with a series of devastating moves. Finally, through the curtain comes Johnny Camaro, clad in a fur coat and sunglasses covering his eyes, the fans cheering little. With a smirk on his face, he walks forward as wind blows his hair showing off his modelesque capabilities. He shrugs his shoulders a few times as he walks out letting the coat fall to his elbows, before throwing his left arm in the air, providing a perfect Kodak moment for the crowd. He has Milan on one arm who poses and looks very proud to be with him.}

Emma Fox: "It's time for the next match and is schelduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring from Newport Beach California, weighing in at two hundred twenty eight pounds The Overdrive Reprise.........Johnny Camaro!"

{He walks down the ramp quickly, plays to the crowd trying to get some cheers going. He suavely stretches his arms out to slap the fans hands, before he reaches the padding outside the ring. Milan stretches one leg up on the apron, then glances seductively at Johnny, then puts the other up, sitting in an erotic split as she's wearing a mini and a thong. She rotates herself until she's under the ring ropes. She then gets up and holds a pose and gestures to Johnny. Johnny then, brings the coat up to his shoulders, and jumps in place for a few seconds, before running and sliding into the ring, laying with his head on his hands as he enters the ring. He then gets up, and walks towards the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope, and does the same pose that he pulled on the stage, before getting down, taking off the fur coat and the sunglasses. Just before He leans in the corner, waiting for his opponent, to go through strategies in his head, Milan walks over massages his chest, leans in kisses, him before leaving the ring. Tao laughs}

Tao: "I think Milan and I are both pretty happy to sign on to work with the superstars of the SEF and FFE."

{Katana laughs}

Katana: "Well, you can tell that I'm exceptionally happy with the talent."

{She grins with her left hand up, showing the wedding set, before arching an eyebrow, and dropping her hand to her rounded stomach. Tao glances over}

Tao: "Well, yeah, that makes you happy, but right now I'm still enjoying the amazing sex Viper has to offer!"

{People Are Crazy hits again and this time its Cody Jericho who comes out. Johnny flies over the ropes and hits Jericho., he lands on his feet and picks up Jericho. He throws some knees to the midsection and then whips Jericho into the ring. Jericho quickly gets to his feet and as Camaro slides in the ring he starts putting the boots to Camaro. He picks Camaro up and throws him to the ropes and bends over, ready for a back body drop. Camaro bounces back and comes to a deadstop right before the bent over Cody Jericho, he drops to his back and hits Jericho with the Fuckemuppercut!}

Katana: "What a great reversal from Camaro! Using his Fuckemuppercut to take back momentum!"

Ref: {slap} "One!" {slap} "Two!" {slap} "Kickout!"

Tao: "Looks like JC is going to have another great match."

{The ref starts a count and gets to 4 before Johnny lets go. The ref directs him to the ring and they both go in. Cody Jericho is slow to rise but does and slides in the ring. Jericho gets up and hits a dropkick which send Camaro to his back. Jericho then hits his signature move Nashville Bomb. He goes for a pin but Camaro kicks out before there is a count. Cody starts stomping Camaro and hits another Nashville Bomb. This time he doesn't go for a pin but Canada Pride. He struggles to get Camaro on his stomach but does and Camaro screams in pain.}

Katana: "It seems the momentum really has shifted! Jericho may make Camaro tap!"

{Cody gets off and tries for Nashville Pride to finish this as Milan is slapping the mat encouraging Camaro}

Tao: "Not if Milan has her way."

{Camaro breaks the hold.}

Katana: "Nevermind"

{Camaro gets up and runs to the corner with Jericho following him. He jumps onto the middle turnbuckle and jumps off with a 180 degree turn and hits Cody with a flying calf kick.}

Tao: "And there is Camaro's high flying ability as he hits the Reprise."

{They both are slow to rise to their feet now but they eventually do. Jericho is first and walks over to Camaro, he pulls him up by the hair and gets hit with a boot to the gut. Camaro quickly hits the Overdriver!}

Katana: "There it is the Overdriver!"

{They both lay on the mat as if they were flattened. The ref starts checking them and counting.}

Ref: {checks} "ONE!" {checks} "TWO!" {checks} "THREE!" {checks} "FOUR!"

{Neither of them move.}

Tao: "This could finish it. They could be out of gas and willing to accept a draw!"

Ref: {checks} "Five!" {checks} "SIX!" {checks} "SEVEN!" {checks} "EIGHT!"

{Johnny Camaro does a handspring and the crowd pops a little more for him. Camaro says something to the ref and he stops counting. Camaro goes to the top and poses before flipping backwards for the Star-Crossed Splash.}

Katana: "This could be it! The Star-Crossed Splash could finish Cody!"

{Johnny flies off of Jericho upon impact and holds his ribs. He gets up and looks to make Jericho tap out to his own submission. Canada Pride. He picks up Jericho's legs and looks around. As Camaro tries to flip Jericho he resists, so holding his legs he goes for a different aproach and goes forward applying a weird pinfall. The ref counts.}

Ref: {checks Jericho's shoulders and slaps the mat} "ONE!" {slap} "TWO!" {slap} "THREEEEEE!!!!"

{Johnny gets off and the ref raises his hand as Milan climbs into the ring to hug him and then raise his other hand}

Emma Fox: "Here is your winner The Overdrive Reprise.....Johnny Camaro!"

{Save Me by Burn Halo hits again and Camaro stands on the top rope and posing. The crowd cheers a little more than at the beginning of the match. He eventually gets down and watches as Cody Jericho rises to his feet. Johnny leaves the ring with Milan following him adoringly. He slaps the hands of some fans on his way back. When we come back from commercial we see Milan and Camaro kissing before going back into his locker room. We then come back to the front of the arena where the Queen of Sin is standing in the middle of the ring looking at Biff Bonner like he's a piece of meat. Katana groans, disgusted}}

Katana: "I don't know if she wants to beat his ass or lay him down in the ring for some rough S&M sex!"

Tao: "Hey, there is nothing wrong with a little spanking in the bedroom, {she smirks} or in an executive office, or board room."

Katana: "Okay, that was a little TMI!"

{Anxiety by the Black Eyed Peas featuring Papa Roach hits the P.A. Maegan comes out dressed in her 'Faith' gear, although these have been altered to have the Kindred logo on one thigh, kick pads, and boots. She holds her half of the Wildside tag titles high above her head as she smirks down at the ring. She walks over to the announce position, winks at her husband, Ash; and holds her hand up for a microphone. Tao hands her one and she turns to face the ring as Ash smacks her on the ass. She grins over her shoulder at him before walking back over to the ramp.}

Maegan Fox-Silva: "Before you go psycho and try to act like you are the queen of the world, let me ask the fans to bare with me as I lay a fact down for you, even though I know I'm not worthy to even try to copy Shane Mack {Huge pop for Mack} "but at least this, this is true. There is only one queen in SEF, no matter what brand it is, it is all under the SEF flag ship, and that is Julie! {huge pop for Julie} "She won the King of SEF among her many accomplishments. I respect tradition and when it comes down to it, I will vehmently defend SEF's rich tradition of being a ground breaking organization. Although, I'm wondering if you are trying to just irk Julie by stealing her name to try to gain attention. Well, you got it. FROM ME! {she puts the tag title over her shoulder} "Now, I did happen to catch your little promo. A jobber named Maegan somebody? {she gives a bitter laugh} "If I was such a jobber, I wouldn't be one half of the Wildside Tag champs! {she shakes your head} My stats speak for themselves and I hope the fans will bare with me as I break this new girl in. I wouldn't have been one of the first to recieve an FFE Trancontiental title shots from Shady Smack! I also wouldn't have been chosen by Viper when he needed replacements for an International title match a few weeks ago. {She starts down to the ring} "Now I've come far to close to bragging for my tastes, let me get in the ring and, {she stops at ringside and in both Madarin and then in Japanese says,} "Bring it on, bitch!"

{Maegan walks around the ring and hands the microphone to her kid sister, Emma, who gives her an encouraging cheer}

Katana: "I'm not sure what nationality Lexi is myself so it amuses the hell out of me that Maegan spoke in both Madarin and Japanese."

Tao: "You know, I'm not entirely sure myself. {Katana gives her a look} "I know, I know. I'm Japanese and Korean, not a geneticist."

{the two circle each other, Lexi seething at Maegan. Lexi makes a grab for Maegan and misses. The two then lock up, Lexi making a point to lock Maegan's wrist, attempting to keep her from being able to manuever match, in more of a wrist lock than a collar, elbow tie up, that traditionally starts the match.}

Katana: "Lexi has that modified collar and elbow tie up locked in pretty good. She's leading Maegan around like a dog on a leash. How do you break something like that?"

{Tao glances at her}

Tao: "I'm fairly sure, Maegan will show you."

{Maegan headbutts Lexi in the face causing the rookie's eyes to water and breaking the hold.}

Katana: "That will pretty much help a lot of things."

Tao: "Precisely."

{Maegan goes for a chick kick but Lexi ducks it and almost takes Maegan's head off with a discus clothesline. Lexi screams incoherently at the crowd as she turns back to start kicking Maegan repeatedly in the ribs. Lexi pauses to mock Maegan and the crowd. When she goes back to kick Maegan again, Maegan catches the kick, wraps her legs around Lexi's, and takes her down.}

Katana: "Nice martial arts style take down."

{a muffled male voice is heard. Tao rolls her eyes}

Tao: "Yes, we know who taught her that, butt head. You wanna talk, you wanna gloat? Get back into a wrestling ring, otherwise, stand there, look mean, and shut up."

{Katana laughs}

Katana: "He's good at it!"

Tao: "Yeah, and he needs to leave me alone."

Katana: "Or you'll tell V?"

Tao: "I don't have to tell anyone anything. We're on camera, besides I'm a big girl who can more than handle Ash, but then again, {she winks at the camera} the protection is a turn on."

{Maegan kips up and spins to face Lexi, who is just now starting to get up. Maegan flips backward to hit her opponent with a Pele kick. She then runs and hits a suicide blond.}

Katana: "You know what that combo is likely to set up."

Tao: "Yep, either the Forever Fox or Fighting Fox submission."

{Maegan looks from side to side and then as she sees Lexi is still not 'put away' she brings her up and locks on a full nelson, followed by a face slam}

Katana: "She's going for the Fighting Fox!"

{Maegan stays right on Lexi, hooking on an inverted dragon sleeper to complete the combo move she and Gracie call the Fighting Fox submission. It is no time before Lexi is tapping.}

Emma Fox: "You're winner of this match, by submission, Maegan Fox!"

{Maegan gets up, favoring her ribs on one side a bit as Anxiety begins to play again. She slides from the ring. She goes to Emma who has her title belt waiting for her. She reaches for it as she realizes her sister's eyes are wide and she squeaks in fear. Maegan turns just before Dusty knocks her senseless.}

Tao: "Not again!"

{She rolls her eyes as Dusty and Maegan start trading blows. Maegan is blindsided by Knox who is hiding on the far side of the ring. Dusty stands over her wagging her head and talking shit like she was the one who personally knocked Maegan cold. Jake leaning back againist the ring ropes smirking, Knox looking bored.}

Dusty: "That'll teach you to put your hands on your betters, won't you bitch! Lacey's going to be out the rest of the month at least thanks to your stupid ass! You'd better not show up to Extreme because what you got tonight isn't going to be jack compared to what Chris gives you for touching Lacey!"

{The Enforcers are at ringside in a flash. The match barely getting into the ring before Matt Fox has an ankle lock locked onto Jake as Mandi tries to get Knox and Justin out of the ring.}

Katana: "Leave them alone Mandi! Let them fight it out! Those damn O'Bannons deserve it!"

Tao: "Senior Official, {she stresses} Mandi Miller is not going to take it easy on anyone if she has to make a tough decision, even if your old man dwarves her!"

{Katana grins}

Katana: "I know that's her job but after they blindsided Maegan! Not to mention the fact that Jake is clearly tapping from the ankle lock Matt has applied! To bad Matt won't nod to the ring announcer to call the match himself."

Tao: "That would be cheating! It would also over step his bounds because he put me in charge and asked me to stay OUT of the ring to ensure some semblance of unbias match making and title shot decisions."

{Dusty is on the ring trying to further aggravate the situation between Knox and Justin as Oktober vamps her way down to ringside.}

Katana: "That girl has some cruel intentions on her mind!"

{She teases a little show and tell with her barely there ring robe. She climbs on the ring apron and teases Matt. He rolls his eyes and grape vines Jake's leg, tightening the submission. Oktober stomps her foot, terribly put out that her wiles barely had a chance to work. Sara comes running down to ringside as EMTs start bringing Maegan around on one side. Sara grabs Oktober's ankles and jerks her down, causing her to hit the apron face first. Dusty drops to ringside to go help Oktober as Mandi finally seperates Justin and Knox. She turns and calls for the bell realizing Jake's almost passed out from the submission. Matt looks annoyed but stands up to let his hand be raised as "I'm Not Afraid" begins to play over the p.a. Knox drops to ringside as Justin does. Knox grabs Sara to hold her for Dusty and Oktober. They both smack the hell out of her before glancing at each other before turning to grab handfuls of hair as if they are going to rip it out. Matt lets a rare colorful curse out and runs nailing a baseball slide into the girls to the side. Sara cries out in pain as some hair goes with it as Justin nails a clubbing blow to the back of Knox. The music stops as the fight continues at ringside. Rage and Grace come down to the ring too and Knox wisely gets Oktober and Dusty out of there. Knox helps Jake limp to the back as Matt checks on his wife. Justin and Rage help Maegan into the ring before the members of The Kindred stand in the ring as I'm Not Afraid plays Wildside off the air.}

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF