sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 48 {5/2/05}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 28, 2014, 07:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

May 2nd, 2005

Were back again for another week of Extreme brought to you by SEF. We open up our show in the Viper Memorial Coliseum where the place is packed, fans screaming and cheering, Paranoid by Black Sabbath plays as we pan all over the place capturing as many fans as we can. But we soon pan on down to ringside at the commentators table where Frankie Malone sits all by himself due to Black Bob becoming a wrestler. 

Frankie: Well what's up everyone? Here I am all alone and well, not so bad I guess, don't have no one to talk back to me as I get to call it as I see it and only my voice is heard. So starting things off........

Frankie is cut off when Cold by Static X plays and we soon see James Stone come walking out on stage. He has a mic in hand, the crowd cheer, but he brings up the mic to speak now.

James Stone: You know as of last week that Bob has risen up and evolved as he said himself, no longer will he commentate for shows. Thankfully I had a week to find someone who can replace him and well I tried to find Bob's old partner Shane Cobain, I had no luck. So I had a task at hand as I wanted someone who would not leave the spot for the ring, someone who had a vast knowledge of wrestling, and well I decided to look to past superstars from SEF, someone who has been inducted into the hall of fame.

The crowd now has enough and chants for who they want back, they chant for Daddy Mack. James just smiles knowing what the fans want, but obviously has someone else in mind.

James Stone: Believe it or not, I asked Mack, gave him a ring, but the man has rehab to do and wants to not come back has the voice, but as the man of SEF, so I am sorry to tell you, but it is not Mack.

The crowd seems let down, but understand and waits for James to speak.

James Stone: I guess I'll spare anything more and just get on with it. Ladies and gentlemen, your new play by play commentator for SEF, a former SEF Champ, multi title holder, a legend in SEF, I give to you, Rapid!

The crowd starts cheering now as Slow by Professional Murder Music hits and out walks Rapid, he looks to be a couple years older than last time we saw him, looks in good shape though, not real noticeable on the age. He and James shake hands, then James heads to the back as Rapid just walks down the ramp, slaps fans hands, and soon heads to the commentators table to take a seat.

Frankie: Don't know what to say, I know who ya are, liked ya in your day at times, so I guess, let's go to work.

Rapid: Yea, back to work in this business, feels good to be a part of it somehow and it seems SEF has got all new faces since I been here.

Frankie: Yea, we got some good ones to, DJ is one of them and Triple X is doing good also, but Scorpion is our champ, the man of SEF.

Rapid: He is champ, but the man, I don't know. Looks like ya missed a few as well, Matlock is doing better than the young punk he was when he came in, not near what he claims, but trust me, I seen him back then. Sandman is old, but a new face of SEF and doing good, plus it seems we got some good female competitors.

Frankie: Women in the ring, whatever man, they suck and how can ya like Sandman, he is a drunken bum.

Rapid: He gives his all and tries to entertain the crowd as best he can, he loves the business, he actually tries unlike some. Also too, the guy I replaced, Black Bob, crazy gimmick, but he seems to be passionate.

Frankie: Damn, ya got weird concepts, so should I ask about your views on our main event?

Rapid: Funny man you are. Main event, Sandman and Bob, Triple X, quite a bit at stake here even though its non title, hard to call as Triple X has the experience, but their opposition may have the mental advantage after last week.

Frankie: Triple X may act off at times, but they can destroy anyone.

Rapid: We'll see man, but let's get rolling now.

And well before our first match can get started, before any one gets to the ring we see the lights dim and hear No Remorse by Metallica hits over the pa. The crowd begins to boo as they know who it is and well, here comes Scorpion stepping steadily on to the stage, dressed in his leather, SEF Tite hanging from his shoulder. He just walks down the ramp sneering at the fans who jeer him, then he slowly steps up the steel steps and enters the ring, walks to one side and raises his title high in the air, no emotion on his face, just flaunts his gold. The music begins to die and the lights come back on as Scorpion gets the mic from Brittany and no steps in front of the camera in the middle of the ring, looks around at the crowd some, then speaks. 

Scorpion: Last week eeryone though I was put out of commission, that I was taking out of the game, left off the card due to injuries.

The crowd cheers wishing he had been and chants of Strife are heard.

Scorpion: You wanted that, you were loving Strife for being the man to take me out, but what do we have now? I am here tonight, I could have wrestled, I should be the main event tonight, but I get left off the card because our no good Commissioner sees fit to let me rest. If James doesn't want me to wrestle, won't let me main event like I should, then maybe I'll just take care of tonight's main event myself. Now as for Strife, I guess we see just who is better, who can take anything and come back because face it, I am here on Extreme, banged up a lils till, but dying to be in this ring. You however, Strife, your not here, you haven't been see or heard from since last Extreme and that my friend is a joke, your a joke Strife!

The crowd boos that heavily.

Scorpion: Go ahead, boo the truth. Strife is not here, he can't be here because last week I destroyed that son of a bitch. I took him out and now Strife is laid up somewhere a broken man, wishing he had never comeback to SEF. He can never be the man I am, he'll never beat me just as he never beat my brother, Strife is nothing and especially in the top company throughout all of MSN, that being SEF, he is very worthless, more so than that chump Matlock! At least Strife is still a former World Heavyweight Champ, but the key word, former and also, never will be again. You can attempt to come after my title all ya want, but you'll never get it Strife. Hell, as a matter of fact, consider tonight your last chance to get a title shot because right here at this time, I am giving you a match. If you come out here in the next minute I will grant you a match, so come and get it Strife.

Scorpion lowers his mic and raises his title, he begs Strife to come out, but grins as he does knowing Strife is not here. The crowd chant strongly for Strife, but after a minute of this no one comes out. Scorpion laughs and looks to speak again, but someone does come out, to the music of Cold by Static X, its James Stone, our Commissioner. The crowd cheer for hm as James stands on the stage with a mic and soon says.

James Stone: C'mon Scorpion, be a realist and let everyone know that Strife is not here, yet. See, I have been in contact with him and he may or may not show up, so obviously no match will happen tonight and well it wouldn't anyways, cause I got a better idea. SEF is coming back again, were coming back to pay per view and it begins at the end of this month, May the 29th will be the date and Guilty As Charged will be the event. As for the venue, right here in the Viper Memorial Coliseum. Now the main event will be for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship and although you may think its Scorpion and Strife, I got one more surprise. I was talking to Mack and as a result of the error he fixed, he wanted me to give D-Von Dudley a shot at the real SEF Title, so at Guilty As Charged, the main event will be a Triple Threat Match for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship, Strife versus D-Von Dudley versus the champion, Scorpion!

The crowd cheers big for this as Scorpion looks estaticly pissed.

Rapid: Man, that is huge news, back on ppv and a triple threat for the top title, damn.

Frankie: What a load of bs, triple threat, that's a disadvantage for Scorpion, how unfair.

Rapid: Gotta prove you can handle anything if your gonna be the best.

Scorpion just tosses his mic down and motions that his belt goes nowhere while James just shrugs and heads to the back. Scorpion still pissed exits the ring now and leaves.

Triple Threat Tag Team Match
Westside Wanksta & Flamez
VS
Bob the Jobber & Axel Tate
VS
Bombastic Brothers 

We start the match with Bob and Eddie. A tie up and Bob shoves Eddie to a corner, tries a clothesline, but eats the turnbuckle. Eddie goes behind and clubs Bob in the back, smashes head in the corner, then irish whips him to the opposite corner. Harry is in that corner and holds Bob while Eddie charges with a body splash, but Bob is able to duck down. Eddie flies up and collides his head with Harry sending him to the floor as Eddie falls backwards.

Rapid: Oh damn, that had to hurt.

Bob now pulls up Eddie and punches him some before executing a suplex on him, then dragging him to his corner and tagging Axel. He comes in and nails some clubbing blows on Eddie, then sends him to the ropes and hits a powerslam, pin, 1....2....kickout! Axel jumps to argue with the ref, then picks up Eddie, but gets a ddt. Eddie rolls over and seeing Harry stilld own he crawls to another corner and tags in Westside Wanksta. Wanksta jumps in and rushes Axel with some forearm shots, then gives him a russian leg sweep and climbs upt op hitting an elbow drop. Wanksta gets up and rushes over elbowing Bob in the head, then he runs of fthe ropes and looks for a cross body on Axel, but is caught and Axel hoists him up above his head in a press slam and drops Wanksta throat first across the top rope. Wanksta staggers and falls to the mat and Bob gets tagged in.

Rapid: Oh yea, Wanksta is down and Bob is in, time to unload.

Frankie: Not fair, now way, his throat looks severaely hurt, this unfair.

He lifts up Wanksta and unleashes on him now, punch after punch to the head, then sends him to a corner and squashes him with a clothesline. Bob pulls up Wanksta and hits a power slam, then runs off the ropes and drops an elbow. Bob pulls up Wanksta and whips him to the ropes now, Flamez gets a blind tag, and Bob gives Wanksta a spinebuster. Flamez come sin behind Bob and ends up giving him a belly to belly suplex. Axel charges in now and goes punch for punch with Flamez. Wanksta is up and yells to Jay to look behind which he does. Wanksta now low blows Axel allowing Flamez to rock him back and soon lift him up hitting a powerbomb. Wanksta heads to his corner as Axel is rolled to his and Flamez whips Bob to the ropes. Bob ducks a clothesline and comes back with a forearm smash rocking the big man. Bob comes off the ropes again and hits a clothesline, still only rocks him. He hits the ropes again and ducks a big boot, then comes back letting a dropkick go. Flamez backs up to the ropes and Bob runs at him, but is lifted up and slammed into the Bombastic Brothers corner. They look at each other and at Flamez, then they both tag Bob and fly in off the top rope with a double shoulderblock, but get caught by throat and given a double chokeslam.

Rapid: My god, that was a huge counter by Flamez, very huge!

Axel comes in, but Wanksta meets him and with Flamez they dispose of Axel to the outside. Wanksta takes care of Harry as Flamez gives Eddie a sidwalk slam, then pins, 1........2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, Westside Wanksta and Flamez!

Ministry now hits the pa as Wanksta comes in and jumps on Flamez looking estatic over the win they just got. He then picks up Bob and whips him to Flamez who hits a big boot. Wanksta then climbs up top and delivers a top rope leg drop to Bob before he and Flamez leave in celebration.

Rapid: Gotta say it was a hell of an end, decent match by these guys and Wanksta winning is only gonna feul the fire between he and Bob.

Frankie: What is the point, these lowly punks have enough air time and besides, Wanksta did technically win over Bob and kinda humiliated him afterwards, enough I say.

Rapid: One on one and tag team is two different environments, I know for a fact.

Tables Match
SEF Xtreme Championship
The Sandman[c]
VS
Spike Dudley 

Both men are in the ring, some tables are leaned against the rail, but nothing fancy or pretty, just for easy access. Spike starts off the aggressor by charging Sandman into a corner and pounding him in the gut. Sandman forearms him in the back, then knee lifts Spike to the mat. He pulls him up for a suplex, but Spike slips down into a reverse ddt. He rolls from the ring now and lifts up a table sliding it into the ring, then grabs a trash can filled with some weapons from under the ring and throws it over the top rope. Spike now climbs up on the apron and to the top rope. Sandman has gotten up and turns now to Spike who flies off the top rope with a cross body to him. As they hit the mat Spike rolls to his feet and runs over kicking Sandman in the head. He then grabs a cookie sheet from the trash can and readies himself for a shot. Sandman turns and sees him in time to duck the shot. He manages to hit Spike with a knee to the back, then drop him with a neckbreaker. Sandman grabs the trash can now dumping out the other suff which includes a singapore cane. He bashes it over Spike's head, then picks up the cane and shoves it high into the air signaling its time to go extreme.

Rapid: Oh shit, Sandman has his cane, time to see some crazy things.

Frankie: Yay, the drunk comes back with his cane.

Spike kneels up and before Sandman can use his cane, Spike low blows him, then hits a ddt. Spike now grabs the table and sets it up near a corner. He picks up the cane now and lays in a few shots to Sandman who begs him for more showing is willingness to take pain. Spike hits more, then grabs the cookie sheet instead and bashes him in the head. Spike kicks Sandman in the head and lifts him up attempting the Dudley Dog, but Sandman shoves him to the ropes and floors him with a clothesline, both men go down. Suddenly we see D-Von Dudley and Juice running down the ramp.

Rapid: What, their not supposed to be here, don't tell me?

Frankie: Oh yea, action about to pick up, the real talent is here.

They enter the ring and both start putting the boots to Sandman. They lift him up and send him to the ropes hitting him with a double clothesline, then Spike jumps up and attacks them. He ends up putting down Juice with a ddt, but D-Von nails him from behind with a cookie sheet, then tosses him over the top rope. D-Von picks up Sandman on his shoulder while Juice climbs the ropes and leaps off with a clothesline sending Sandman crumpling to the mat. Sandman is still ready to fight it out and we now see Black Bob come running out and charge after Juice punching him down in a corner, D-Von hits him from behind and themt wo brawl till Sandman is up and helps take D-Von out of the ring. They toss Juice out at D-Von, then Bob leaps the ropes with a splash to them both. Sandman turns around and is given a chair shot to the head by Spike who then grabs and runs up the ropes nailing the Dudley Dog right through the table that is set up.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF Xtreme Champion, Spike Dudley!

Welcome To Dudleyville now hits as Spike jumps in joy of winning and the fans cheer him. Sandman is moving, but hurting as Spike gets his title and then walks over extending his hand to Sandman. He takes it and gets to his feet, then Sandman yanks the title away and gestures to Spike to turn around and now straps the title on him, then raises his arm.

Rapid: A nice show of respect, like Sandman said he would do, and all despite the way things went down, nice to see him keep his word.

Frankie: Sandman kissed his ass when he should have laid him out, what a loser.

Rapid: Right man.

Singles Match
Matt Matlock
VS
Austin Aries 

Matt is looking cocky as ever thinking he has it easy and this one in the bag. Austin appears to be worried, acts afraid of Matt, then when Matt moves close we Austing was apparently luring him in as he flashes a grin and tackles Matt to the canvas and lays in some insane punches on him. Austin gets up and kicks Matt in the ribs, then lifts him up and whips him to the ropes hitting a dropkcik that sends Matt down. Austin now climbs up top and hits Matt with a flipping neckbreaker taking him down again. He now runs off the ropes and nails an elbow drop, then floats over into a headlock keeping Matt grounded.

Rapid: Nice pace by Austin, keeping Matt going and not letting him catch a breath.

Frankie: He caught him off guard at the start or Matt would be in control now.

Matt fights up and ends up shoving Austin to the ropes, looks for a shoulderblock, but Austin slides between his legs and comes back leap frogging Matt. Matt now tries a clothesline, but Austin ducks behind him and leaps up bring him down in a crucifix pin, 1.....2......kickout.

Rapid: A close pinfall with a move rarely done anymore.

Both men come up and Matt clotheslines Austin, then runs off the ropes and knees him in the head. Matt pulls up Austin and looks for a brainbuster, but Austin squirms out in midair and falls down rolling Matt up, 1......2......kickout! Matt come sup for another clothesline, but misses and Austin hits a dropkick to the back. Matt falls into the ropes and Austin now jumps over him to the outside, but grabs Matt's head hanging him on the top rope and causing him to fly backwards landing on his back. Austin climbs up on the apron, then to the top rope where he flies off with the 450 Splash hitting it perfectly and stays on for the pin, 1......2........Matt gets a foot on the ropes due to being near them.

Rapid: Ooh, gotta believe it woulda been over had it not been so close to the ropes.

Frankie: But it was and Matt knew it, he'll win, you'll see.

Austin looks a lil frustrated, but he pulls up Matt and hits a snap suplex, then pulls him from the ropes some, but not to far and goes back up top. Matt ends up meeting up on the top and delivers a superplex to Austin. Both men hurt from it, but Matt is up first and in time to hear The Game by Drowning Pool hit. He turns and sees DJ come walking out with a grin on his face. Matt jumps on the ropes yelling for him to come down and motions him to fight, but DJ laughs and Austin soon takes advantage by whipping Matta round and into a small package, 1.....2.....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Austin Aries!

Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson hits the pa as Austin rolls up on his feet and gets his arms raised. Matt sits up and stares at DJ pissed, looks ready to kill. DJ just laughs and ends up heading backstage while celebrates some.

Rapid: A distraction by DJ, but I gotta believe Austin had the won anyways, he was all over Matt.

Frankie: No way, Matt had Austin where he wanted him, DJ couldn't handle it, so he cost him the match.

We go backstage and find Nick Miller catching up to Matt who is still pissed off. 

Nick Miller: Matt, a quick moment to get your thoughts on losing to the new guy and how it happened, DJ's distraction and all.

Matlock: My thoughts, my fucking thoughts, I am madder than hell right now and DJ is lucky he ain't near me now or he would be a dead man!

Nick Miller: Well hey, switching subjects, how do you feel about Daddy Mack making that announcement yesterday saying that you and D-Von never actuall held the SEF Title and now earlier tonight hearing that he wanted to give D-Von a title shot?

Matlock: I think its pure, one hundred percent, grade A bullshit and it fits since Mack likes to hold me down and screw me over. But through it all it will prove how much better I am when I finally do win that belt and show I am that much better than Mack was, that i can fight through anything. And as for D-Von, whether it was fake or real, I still nearly choke him to death last summer, so should he win that title, I know I can win it from him, I have owned his ass time after time, I am the unofficial legend of SEF.

Nick Miller: So even though you never proved yourself yet and DJ has one upped you, your going to stick to everyone right?

Matlock: Look man, I am pissed off and fixing to punch someone right now, get lost before its you.

Nick Miller: Try it and I bet security, namely Troy would own you in a heartbeat. SEF protects its staff, so answer the question.

Matlock: Fuck off Nick!

Matt now storms off shoving Nick away and we soon cut back to ringside.

Rapid: Damn, Matt is pissed off, real pissed, boy is gonna get DJ ya gotta believe.

Frankie: He did get screwed over, who wouldn't be pissed?

Singles Match
Christina Lopez
VS
Jessica Michaels 

The debut of a a new face has come to SEF as Jessica Michaels enters the ring with Christina Lopez on the other side, Jessica looks around the crowd and sees the familiar faces of Flash Dio on one side and Charis Vanessia on the other, Christina takes this distraction and charges Jessica, taking her down with a spear as the Ref ring the bell to begin the match. Christina takes to Jessica with hard rights and lefts while mounting her body, Jessica does her best to block the oncoming assult until finally Jessica throws Christina off her with a money flip as she flips back to her feet, turning around to Christina. As Christina gets back up, Jessica drop kicks her in the back as Christina lands onto the ropes...it is then that Jessica quickly leaps onto the top turnbuckle and then waits for her dazed opponent to get herself off the ropes, as Christina slowly gets off and turns to see Jessica launching herself off the top withg a cross Body that is just barely ducked by Christina as Jessicha crashes and burns, Christina then took the oppertunity to pick Jessica up and then pant her down with a hard DDT.

Rapid: Oh you know that had to hurt!

Frankie: She's way off her ground, don't you see she's ring rusted, she shouldn't even be in the ring.

Rapid: All opinion, this match isn't over yet.

Christina then took the time bought to scale the ropes as she looked down at her pron opponent, turning around and readying for a moonsalt as she vaulted off, Jessica however wasn't as dazed as many thought, playing Christina for a fool as she raised her knees so Christinas chest slammed into them, causing her to roll off and hold her ribs in pain as Jessica got to her feet. It was then that the match turned in favour for Jessica, throwing Christina into the ropes as she slammed her hard with a closeline as fans cheered. Jessica then mounted Christina and starts laying to her with hard hitting right hands, then picking Christina up by her hair and then laying her back down with a snap suplex as Jessica got back to her feet again. Looking over Christina as she allowed a smile to get to her face, quickly pulling Christina to her feet as she snapped in a Spinning Neckbreaker, putting her in prefect position for a top rope move. However Jessica felt it wasn't time for just any move off the top, kneeling over as she started to slap the sense back into Christinas head, slapping the daze out as Christina stirred and with that Jessica quickly scaled the top rope and then kneeled down in waiting, waiting for Christina to get to her feet. It was then that fans noticed Mat Matlock rushing down the ramp as he started his way towards the ring, sliding into the ring with a purpose in mind, but stopped short by the ref as he held Mat Matlock back, but it wasn't what it seemed, The Jackel then jumpped the barricade as fans noticed this, Flash Dio being the closest stood up from his chair and hopped over the Barricade as well as Charis Vanessia, The Jackel however turned and quickly have his running Yakuza Kick that sent Flash Dio over the barricade again, hitting to the other side onto the pavement, The Jackel then quickly climbed up behind Jessica as she aimed at Christina and then got pushed right from behind as she hit her neck on the top ropes and fell to the mat.

Rapid: What the hell is this?

Frankie: I guess The Jackel and Mat Matlock want to get to DeeJay by his friends. 

Chrsitina then stumbled to the turnbuckle as she looked to Jessica and then attempted once more her moonsalt "Final Vision" and hitting hard with a hook of the leg. The Jackel smiled as he got off the Apron, turning to be hit with a Vanessia Kick by Charis as he stumbled back against the Barricade and then Charis gave a dropkick to send him back over, landing ontop of Flash Dio. Mat noticed this and then left the ring towards Charis, only to have DeeJay George rush down, Mat noticed this and turned to him instead, a brawl between the two started as they battled back up the ramp and to the backstage. The ref turned and then slide over to start the count...1...2...Kick out, that time bought by the distraction was enough for Jessica to regain her breath to kick out as Christina couldn't believe it. Getting annoied Christina then lifted Jessica up, only to be counter quickly in a sper of the moment Spinebuster as Jessica stumbled back and then noticed Christina was slammed hard and trying to get to her feet as Jessica quickly once more jumpped to the top turn buckle and then waited, Christina got up and turned only to be hit with Jessicas"Fallen Angel", quickly going into a pin...1...2...3

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Jessica Michaels!

Battle Ready by OTEP hit as Jessica rolled out of the ring, grabbing her Guiter. Charis decided to live up to her promise to DeeJay and apporched Jessica as she tapped her shoulder, Jessica then turned and slammed Charis over the head with her Guiter as fans where astonished, Jessica then realised who she hit, thinking it was Charis that threw her off the top turnbuckle and then simply turned and walked away, leaving Charis laid out and even cut open by that forceful Guiter shot to the head. Flash Dio weakly recovering and getting to Charis side, missing complete what happened as he carried her back overt the Barricade, leaving the arena with her on his shoulder.

Frankie: What a shot! You see that? Now that is good TV.

Rapid: It was a very good hit, but uncalled for. Where are those two going?

Frankie: Oh no! Their leaving? But who will warn DeeJay in his match? I mean, not that he needs it, he can take both Mat and The Jackel at the sametime.

Rapid: Looks like DeeJay's security blanket is destoried, this next match should be very interesting.

Frankie: I'll have to admit, Jessica isn't as ring rusted as I thought. An your damn right, the next match holds Ma man DeeJay, it's always great.

Rapid: Congratulations on her big debut win.

Frankie: But whatever, now we can move on.

Non Title Singles Match
The Jackal
VS
DeeJay George 

Once in the ring we see Jackal charge, but DJ sidesteps and sends him into a corner. He then lays in some chops, punches, and whips him across the ring. Dj runs at him, but Jackal elbows DJ in the head, then grabs him and twists around delivering a side belly to belly. Jackal pulls up DJ and attempts a powerbomb, but is backdropped. DJ falls forward and Jackal comes up, but out of nowhere, BAM, Judgment Kick and Jackal is out. DJ falls on him for the pin, 1.......2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, DeeJay George!

Before any music can play we see Matlock side in the ring and clobber DJ over the back with forearms, then lift him up and whip him to the turnbuckles. Matt charges with a hard clothesline, then punches at Dj some before lifting him on to the turnbuckles and climbing up. He delivers the Matlock Drop on him, then stands up stares down at DJ looking insane almost, just crazed and out of his mind. Matt then just walks out of the ring leaving DJ lay.

Rapid: That was a damn quick match, Jackal got whopped I gotta say, but Matt sure did a number on DJ, guy is out of it.

Frankie: I know, not sure who to think is better, one thing for sure is that DJ and Matt will be a headliner.

Main Event
Non Title Tag Team Match
The Sandman & Black Bob
VS
Triple X 

Both teams are out here and starting things off is Bob and Juice. We see a usual tie up and quite a struggle between then two. Bob ends up moving Juice into a corner an reefs back on him till the ref gets in between them and make sthem break apart. As they do so, Juice reaches over the ref and slaps Bob. He is warned, but Bob takes very much offense and starts firing crazy punches at Juice, then whips him out to the ropes and looks for a clothesline. Juice ducks it and comes back with a cross body, but Bob has the same idea and both men go down.

Rapid: A hell of a collision this early, first to tag could make a difference.

They both crawl, but Juice and closer to his corner and in comes D-Von after being tagged. Bob is about to tag out, but D-Von drops an elbow to his back, then pulls him up and delivers a suplex. He climbs up top and drops a headbutt to Bob, then drags him to his corner and distracts the ref as well as lures Sandman in. Juice chokes out Bob during this and kicks him in the head.

Frankie: Now that's how a real tag team works, Triple X is dominating.

Rapid: I admit they can work together, but I wouldn't say dominant.

D-Von soon takes back over and works on Bob some, keeps him in his corner and tries to wear him down a lot. He takes out to Juice who does the same, but takes to the air as well keeping Bob at a quick pace as to make sure he can't recover. Juice sends Bob to the ropes and leaps up for a hurracanrana at one point, but is countered into a powerbomb and both men are down. Bob gets up and pulls Juice into a corner, lifts him to the top and climbs up as well. The two punch back and forth till Bob headbutts Juice, then hooks him up and delivers a superplex off the top.

Rapid: Oh man, hard move on both men, could be Bob's chance to make a tag.

Frankie: C'mon Juice, tag out quick!

And Juice crawls, inches away, but Bob is close to Sandman who is going insane now, he is yet to be in action. D-Von is tagged in and starts to climb in when Bob slaps hands with Sandman and he lepas the top rope and meets D-Von with a clothesline. Sandman lifts up Juice and sends him to a corner, then pulls up D-Von and sends him to the same corner colliding with D-Von. Sandman looks to nail some move, but Scorpion is in the ring and WHAM, SuperSpear to Sandman who is laid out flat. The ref immediatley calls for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by disqualification, The Sandman and Black Bob!

And well Scorpion grabs Bob now and attempts Venom, but we hear Chrome by VNV Nation hit the pa loudly. The crowd go nuts as Scorpion sees Strife hit the ring and level him with a clothesline. Strife is nuts and cleans house, lifts up Scorpion and whips him to the ropes nailing a spinebuster. He then grabs D-Von and delivers the Agony Crush, then gives Juice No Destinies. Scorpion has rolled from the ring now and backs up the ramp as Strife helps up Sandman and Bob, then stares down Scorpion motioning him to come get some.

Rapid: Looks like Scorpion made good on his word to handle he main event, but I guess he didn't count on Strife being here.

Frankie: A cheap move by Strife, but considering the man he is, its expected.

Rapid: To me he looked like a man that just chased off the SEF Champ and in the midst of all this Sandman and Bob got their Tag Title shot, so we'll have to see what this all leads to, but for now our show is over, night everyone.

And Paranoid plays for the end of the night as our cameras pan over the coliseum and we soon sign off and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF