sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Where is everyone?

Started by JordanCut, November 29, 2014, 05:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF camera begins to roll showing Jordan Cut walking backstage walking pass SEF staff decided to walk in lunch room that usually where SEF wrestlers and divas eat. He walks in see few people decide to take a plate of food, and he sit down put his plate on a table started speaking.

Where is everyone?

Jordan Cut looks around then starts eating, so he hope someone will come by say hell or something.

Simon Lee Nash

Just then Carlos Mitchell and Simon Lee Nash both walk in.

Carlos: Man can you believe it man.

Simon: It's been one hell of a ride and it's going to be crazy again. Now that you are in control of at least WAR and got some stock in the company.

Carlos: Understandable but you are a champion as well the internet champion so you will have a target on your back.

Simon: Yeah but you know my mission since day one. I wanted to be a World Champion i cam so damn close to becoming the SEW champion before. I almost won it twice once over Taylor Andrews and the other time

Carlos: But Simon Remember it's a marathon in this company you will get your chance soon enough.

Both Simon and Carlos See Jordan Cut and nod their heads.

They continue to chat.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF