sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 46 {4/18/05}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 28, 2014, 07:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

April 18th, 2005

Well here it is, the return of Monday Night Extreme and were live from Detroit Michigan in the brand new Viper Memorial Coliseum. Paranoid by Black Sabbath has come over the pa while pyro shoots off from the stage and down the ramp. We got a sold out crowd it seems and rightfully so for our returning show, the return of SEF. The camera pans all over for a while showing the screaming fans, then we soon go to ringside where our commentators sit, Black Bob and Frankie Malone. Next to them at the timekeepers table sits our ring announcer, the very lovely Britany Fox. In the ring we have our newly named Commisisoner James Stone who stands in a casual black suit and mic in hand. 

Bob: Well here we are muthafuckas, SEF is back in business and we got a great looking opening card, or should I say re-opening card.

Frankie: I gotta say it does feel good to be back and we do have a good card as well, nice line up, but I wonder what our new Commissioner has to say?

Bob: Well I suppose we'll have to find out.

So we go back to the ring and the fans have settled down enough where James can now speak.

James Stone: I have to say that this is by far well worth coming to SEF and being the Commissioner, seeing some of the old superstars of SEF return, meeting them myself for the first time, seeing you fans be so loyal, it makes me feel good and want to keep up with the action, so that leads me to my first announcement and yes, it involves the World Heavyweight Championship being decided right here tonight!

The crowd goes insane at that announcement alone and let out deafening cheers.

James Stone: Oh yea, and if you look up above this ring, look high as I had it raised way up to be hidden kinda, up there in the rafters is a chamber, an Elimination Chamber that will be used to decide who the new World Heavyweight Champion will be tonight. Since we need six men to be in the chamber, well here goes the list. Scorpion was the last champ and was not beaten, so I will place him in and also two more former champs, D-Von Dudley and Matt Matlock. Also in the chamber will be The Sandman and DeeJay George and another former champ, Strife!

The fans go nuts at this yet again and cheer on as loud as they can.

James Stone: Thank you and enjoy the show, we got a good one for you all.

With that James sets his mic down as Cold by Static X now hits and he takes his leave from the ring as we go back over to Bob and Frankie.

Bob: Now that was huge, what a way to kick off our return to Monday Night TV.

Frankie: Yea, a huge match just announced is what it certainly was, man, a chance that DJ may finally get what he deserves, the SEF Title.

Bob: I must agree that DJ is quite the competitor, but several others in the match deserve it just as much as he does. But besides that match we also got our other two scheduled title matches, one for the Xtreme Title and another for the Tag Titles.

Frankie: A gauntlet match to decide new Tag Champs, I gotta say Triple X on this, they have shown they can function well as a team which is more than the rest can say before SEF closed.

Bob: True that is, hopefully though the Dudleyz can put forth a good effort. I think we'll see every man in the fata four way do just that for sure.

Frankie: I imagine so, chance to win SEF gold, who wouldn't?

Bob: We also got Sandman and Scorpion in a singapore cane match, DJ and D-Von clash, and we will see Bob the Jobber take on Westside Wanksta for the first time in a televised matchs, so stay tuned people, ya won't wanna miss the action.

Tag Team Gauntlet Match
SEF Tag Team Championship
The Dudley Boyz
VS
Triple X
VS
Ashley & Christina Lopez
VS
Bombastic Brothers
VS
Dan & Stan
VS
Axel Tate & Flamez 

Well were all set for the first match of the night, the tag team gauntlet and in the ring to start things is the team of The Dudley Boyz, Bubba and Spike. With them is Dan & Stan. Bubba and Stan start things off with a lock up and Bubba soon gets Stan in a side headlock. Stan shoves him to the ropes and Bubba comes back shoulderblocking Stan to the mat. He then drops a big elbow and soon rolls up lifting Stan to his feet and scoop slams him. Bubba now tags Spike, lifts him off the top rope and hurls on top of Stan. Spike stays on for a pin, 1....2....Stan powers out sneidng Spike off him. Spike being tough as nails scurries back to Stan and starts unloading punches to his face. Stan throws Spike off him again and now gets to his feet and chargces for a clothesline. Spike ducks and drops him with a neckbreaker, then climbs up top and leaps off with a stomp to Stan's gut. He lifts Stan up and whips him to the ropes, but gets reversed and downed with a reverse elbow. Stan finally tags out to Dan who comes charging in, but Spike had tagged out to Bubba who charges in as well and both men exchange punches. Bubba gets the best of it and sends Dan to a corner, rocks him away, then lifts him up on the ropes, climbs up, and nails a superplex. Stan comes in, but Spike comes in and dropkicks him, then lifs him up and hits the Dudley Dog. Bubba and Dan get up, Bubba behind Dan and soon enough nails the Bubba Bomb and pins, 1........2........3!

Bob: Nice, the Dudleyz advance and are looking good as a team.

Frankie: They won't last, Dudleyz suck!

Lil time to celebrate as the next team now runs out, the team of Axel Tate and Flamez. Axel is the first in the ring and exchanges punches with Bubba. Spike clubs him in the back allowing Bubba to send Axel to the ropes and put him down with a clothesline. He lifts Axel up and tries a scoop slam, but Axel slips down to his feet and hits a reverse ddt on Bubba. He then charges over and hits a clubbing clothesline to Spike sending him to the floor. Axel now picks up Bubba and sends him to the ropes, high back boddy drop, then he tags in Flamez who saunters on in and slowly stomps on Bubba. He soon lifts Bubba up, then sends him to his corner here Axel holds Bubba in place. Flamez gets set to charge and starts, but Bubba elbows Axel, ducks out of the way, and Flamez collides with Axel sending him to the floor. Spike is in the ring and he grabs a staggering Flamez by the head and runs up the ropes for the Dudley Dog, but is tossed out to the floor landing nexk first on the guard rail. Bubba comes behind Flamez and grabs him for the Bubba Bomb, lifts him a few inches and lands the move, then covers, 1.......2.......3!

Bob: Man, what a feat hitting the Bubba Bomb on Flamez and winning, but Spike looks hurt and in a bad way.

Frankie: Oh boo hoo, the lil runt deserves what he got.

Next we get Triple X, D-Von and Juice hitting the ring. Bubba is out checking on Spike who is holding his neck in a lot of pain and sitting on the floor. Bubba tells him to leave and he'll handle it, but Spike refuses to leave and makes Bubba help him up. As they do, Axel who is still out there runs over taking Spike's head off with a huge big boot. He and Bubba then throw punches and Bubba sends Axel out into the crowd. D-Von and Juice have enough and come out. Juice runs over clubbing Bubba in the back and takes him over the rail as well. D-Von grabs Spike and rolls him in the ring, then slides in, bell rings and D-Von grins. Juice and Bubba brawl in the crowd now as D-Von lifts up Spike and hits Saving Grace, then pins, 1.......2........3!

Frankie: I told you, Triple X is way superior to the Dudleyz!

Bob: With a lil help from Axel and Spike catching that rail, yea, they beat the Dudleyz.

Frankie: Oh don't make excuses, Triple X dominated, nuff said.

Axel has started brawling with Bubba and the two fight off somewhere as Juice who is pretty well fresh comes back in with D-Von and they await the next team, Ashley and Christina Lopez.

Frankie: Oh nice, women going for the Tag Titles, don't blink or ya may miss this match.

Bob just rolls his eyes and watches on as the women slide in and waste no time. They charge at their opponents who were laughing, but are now reeling from the punches thrown at them. Ashley takes D-Von into a corner and slaps him a few times, then nails some chops to his chest. Christina tackles Juice to the mat and the two roll to the bottom rope. Christina uses the rope to choke Juice quickly, then stays on him and they roll out of the ring. Ashley whips D-Von across the ring, but his reversed and clotheslined in the corner, then lifted up in a press slam and dropped to the canvas. Christina has Juice up and slamming his head into the steel steps when D-Von baseball slides out and dropkicks her sending Christina into the timekeepers table. D-Von and Juice double team her nailing a hard spinebuster on the floor. D-Von rolls back in the ring and gets Jay's attention while Juice bashes Christina in the head with the steel steps.

Bob: Oh c'mon, that was low and what about the fact that their just women, fucking assholes got their shit kicked to much I guess.

Frankie: No, they just don't wanna waste their energy on women, who would?

D-Von picks up Ashley, but is elbowed in the gut, then nailed with a few forearms and given a stiff ddt. Juice comes off the top rope with a double axe handle smash now and sends Ashley down. He then lifts her up and hits the Melt Down and then goes to his corner. D-Von rolls over and pins her, 1.....2.....3!

Frankie: And they advance, just gotta beat one more team and they got the title, its in the bag.

Bob: Careful, the Bombastic Brothers are former Tag Champs and a good solid wrestling team, should be a hell of a fight.

Frankie: Whatever, Triple X is gonna dominate the tag division in SEF from now on.

And so the Bombastic Brothers have run out, they are in the ring where Eddie is pounding on D-Von. Harry and Juice are brawling in the corner, trading chops and all that. Eddie picks up D-Von and takes him to the opposite corner and chops away. He looks to Harry who has control over Juice and the two nod, then whip Juice and D-Von out and into each watching them collide and fall. Eddie grabs Juice now and whips him to the ropes, then runs and leaps up taking him over the top with a clothesline, but goes out as well. Harry kicks at D-Von, then lifts him up and nails a belly to belly suplex, picks him back up and whips him to the ropes looking for a back body drop. D-Von kicks him in the head, then nails a diving clothesline, both men go down. They crawl to their corners, Eddie and Juice are waiting in them and both are soon tagged in. Juice charges in, but Eddie flies in off the top rope with a cross body block taking him down and into a pin attempt, 1......2......Juice kicks out. They pop up and Eddie is throwing rights like crazy, then he whips Juice to the ropes and hits a clothesline. D-Von comes at him, but Eddie drops him with a dropkick. He then lifts up Juice for a backbreaker, but Harry is up top and comes off with a leg drop across Juice's throat. Eddie goes for a pin, but D-Von clobbers him in the back. Harry pulls D-Von up and sends him to a corner. Jay tries to get them out of the ring and Juice ends up low blowing Eddie and nailing the Melt Down. He gets up and helps D-Von take Harry out of the ring, then Juice grabs Jay and argues with him while D-Von exits the ring. D-Von ends up getting a chair and slamming it over Eddie's head. Juice lets go of Jay and covers Eddie now, 1.......2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall and the new SEF Tag Team Champions, the team of Triple X, D-Von Dudley and Juice!

On that we hear Cold by Crossfade hit the pa as D-Von grabs the belts and climbs in the ring handing one to Juice, the two getting their hands raised and the crowd booing them for how they won and just because they are hated.

Bob: How low can you get, that was horrible how they won the Tag Titles, couldn't even win them fair.

Frankie: Oh shut up, they won, that is what matters, they are champs, not anyone else in SEF, Triple X won, I was right, what's new?!

Bob: Whatever bitch, let's get rolling and see some more shit.

We are show backstage where Scorpion is awaiting his next match, he is walking down the hall when he comes across Strife. The two stare at each other, then Scorpion grins and just laughs a lil. 

Scorpion: So its Strife, back in SEF to reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship. Not liking all the new faces, but sad fact for you is that this new face is gonna kick your ass tonight in the chamber and take that belt for my own, take it back since I never lost it.

Strife: Big words kid, but I been champ before and it took a legend to beat me for the belt, so try all ya can, you'll be in for a surprise.

Scorpion: What a joke you are, that legend who beat you was my brother, Viper!

Strife looks like he don't believe it and Scorpion just grins.

Scorpion: Yea, no secret as I told the world a few months ago before SEF closed, you weren't there, so ya didn't know, but yea, Viper was my brother, older brother, so like he kicked your ass, I will kick our ass tonight and I'll do just like he did, anyway I can, do anything to win back my World Heavyweight Championship!

Scorpion now gets right in Strife's looking ready to fight, Strife gets mad, but then we see Troy come into the picture and seperate the two, says nothing, just lets them know to back off. Scorpion walks off to get ready for his match as Strife just shakes his head and walks off as well.

Bob: Man, intense moment between them two guys, their gonna tear each other apart when they get in the ring together.

Frankie: Wonder what Strife thinks of having to face Viper's lil brother and getting beat by him?

Bob: We'll see who wins, being a legends brother don't mean your great, just means ya got huge footsteps to follow.

Singapore Cane Match
The Sandman
VS
Scorpion 

Well here we are for our second match and Sandman is in the ring waiting with a beer in one hand and singapore cane in the other, a cig in his mouth, and he just stares to the back, a glaze in his eyes. We hear No Remorse by Metallica hit and here comes Scorpion to the ring, from the crowd that is and he has a cane in his hand. The crowd yells to Sandman, but he just takes a swig as he waits. Scorpion enters the ring and nails Sandman in the lower back with the cane, then bounces off the ropes and chop blocks the back of his knee and starts off working on Sandman's knee. Leg locks, knee wrenches, plain ol' kicks, Scorpion brutalizes Sandman's knee for a good few minutes. He rolls Sandman to the outside and kicks him up the ramp some, then reaches under the bottom rope of the ring and grabs a cane, lays into Sandman with it who is on his feet and moving up to the stage. Scorpion rams Sandman head first into the stage wall, then plants him with a ddt on to the stage and walks back to the ring. He searches around, finds a sledgehammer and walks back up to Sandman who is sitting up. Scorpion stands over him, raises the sledge, but Strife comes behind him and grabs the sledge. Scorpion whips around and catches a shot to the gut, then Strife buries the sledge into Scorpion's skull laying him out cold and bleeding from the head. Strife just drops the sledge and walks to the back as cheers can be heard.

Frankie: What? That's not fair, Strife had no business out here!

Bob: And Scorpion had no business using a sledgehammer in a singapore cane match.

Frankie: Its all legal though.

Sandman gets to his feet and lifts up Scorpion on his shoulder, carries him to the ring and rolls him in. He grabs a fresh singapore cane and a beer, guzzles it and slides in the ring where he wears out the already out of it Scorpion with the cane. He finishes him by using the cane in a russian leg sweep, then pins, 1.......2.......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall.................The Sandman!

Enter Sandman by Metallica plays as Sandman guzzles some beer and poses on the turnbuckles, runs into the crowd and celebrates.

Bob: A nice win for Sandman, huge way to return to SEF on our return show at that.

Frankie: A cheap win for the old drunken bastard who outta hang his ass up.

Bob: Sour that ya predicted wrong huh?

Frankie: Shut up!

Singles Match
D-Von Dudley
VS
DeeJay George 

So both are in the ring and its on, match is set and bell has rung. D-Von ignores any tie up and just charges DJ backing him to a corner and laying in some punches to his gut, then chops his chest before whipping him to the opposite corner and charging again. DJ gets a foot up to D-Von's face, then dives out with a clothesline taking him down. The two get to their feet and starts trading punches. DJ ends up ducking a punch, grabs D-Von and executes a backdrop. He gets to his feet and pulls out a joint, tosses it to Jay who looks at it happy. DJ then pulls out his WOF ring, puts it on and as D-Von gets up, BAM, punch to the head and D-Von is down.

Bob: What a cheap move by DJ.

Frankie: Kinda crafty I think, but whatever.

DJ falls into a pin, but no count, what the hell? DJ gets up and looks to Jay who is paying no mind and just smoking up in the corner. DJ gets in his face and yells at him that he had D-Von pinned. Jay just ignores him, so DJ swats the joint out of his mouth and says to do his job. He turns and is hit with a tackle by D-Von who starts pounding on DJ with some heavy punches. D-Von soon gets up and pulls DJ with him, whips him to the ropes and tries a clothesline, but DJ ducks and head off the other ropes, comes back with a cross body and rolls into a pin, but D-Von uses the momentum and rolls through to the ropes sending both men falling to the outside. They get up and start brawling, D-Von gets the best and looks to send DJ to the steps, but DJ reverses and sends D-Von crashing into them. He soon grabs a steel chair and looks to take D-Von's head off when Jay comes out and grabs it, tells DJ he is doing his job. DJ looks pissed cause his he ate his words, but turns to D-Von and kicks at him, then rams him head first to the ring post before rolling him in the ring. DJ rolls in now and picks up D-Von, lifts him for a suplex, but D-Von blocks it and rolls DJ into a small package, 1.......2.......kickout! DJ is up first and catches D-Von with a few rights before whipping him to the ropes and going for the Judgment Kick. D-Von ducks it, catches DJ's foot and spins him backwards looking for Saving Grace. DJ fights it and spins around planting D-Von with a ddt. He the gets up and lifts D-Von up, tries for the DeeJay ZappCannon, but D-Von blocks it and tries to turn DJ around for Saving Grace. DJ grabs Jay and pulls him over, then knees D-Von below the belt. He lets go of Jay, then whips D-Von to the ropes and nails the Judgment Kick. DJ looks cocky and just fall son D-Von for the pin, 1.......2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall..........DeeJay George!

The Game hits the pa now as DJ gets up, hand is raised, and he bows mockingly, gets all cocky and praises himself.

Bob: Well, a win for DJ, both men fought, DJ did cheat, so a true winner is yet to be seen.

Frankie: True winner my ass, DJ won with a Judgment Kick, no way D-Von coulda got up.

Singles Match
Bob the Jobber
VS
Westside Wanksta 

We open up backstage in a locker room where some commotion is going on. Axel Tate and Flamez are brawling like, um, two really big men, beasts, whatever. Some of the other, local talent or jobbers if ya will try and break them up, but they soon start fighting with them. Westside Wanksta ends up getting squashed against some lockers by Flamez and thrown through a table, Wanksta is hurting bad and taken to a medic room. Bob was invloved in the fight as well before security broke it up, Troy had a job to handle with Flamez and Axel, but got them apart. But anyways, this next match is cancelled due to this.

Bob: Damn, I actually wanted to see that match, too bad this happened.

Frankie: They suck, why ya think they aren't real superstars.

Bob: Everyone starts somewhere.

Fatal Four Way Elimination
SEF Xtreme Championship
The Sandman
VS
Juice
VS
Cassie Michaels
VS
Spike Dudley 

This match began early, Sandman and Juice started brawling when they hit the ring, then Spike came running out and took out some frustrations from earlier on Juice. Cassie soon mader her way out and was quick to get in on the action as well doing quite a few high flying moves on the boys. Sandman took control using his cane and targeted Cassie since Juice and Spike were brawling on the outside. Cassie held her own and sent Sandman through a table with the Shooting Star Press. Juice laid out Spike with a neckbreaker across the guard rail, then came in the ring and put down Cassie with a backbreaker. Sandman nailed a cane shot to his head, then gave Cassie a ddt on to a steel chair and pinned, 1........2.......3!

Bob: First elimination and its Cassie, shame to see her out, but she fought hard.

Frankie: Whatever, the chick is gone, shouldn't have been in it anyways.

Juice looks for the Melt Down on Sandman, but gets a reverse ddt instead. Spike comes in the ring with a table, sets it up, then charges at Juice with a head butt to the gut. He grabs the chair and wraps it around Sandman's head, then picks up Juice and soon drives him through the table with the Dudley Dog, pins, 1......2.......3, and Juice is gone.

Frankie: What, no way, that is bullshit, he cheated!

Bob: No, he just eliminated Juice, so shut up!

Sandman waits with a cane and brings it across Spike's throat, then hits the russian leg sweep with the cane's help and soon pins, 1..........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF Xtreme Champion................The Sandman!

Enter Sandman hits as the ref awards the title to Sandman and raises his hand. Sandman looks estatic and happy as fuck, he raises the title high, gets some beer and chugs them, then goes out in the crowd to celebrate.

Bob: Nice, Sandman showed he is extreme for sure, damn that man can go, fucking awesome show tonight.

Frankie: So what, he proved he could beat a woman, a runt, and screw over Juice.

Bob: For one Juice was beat by the "runt" and for two Sandman beat Scorpion earlier.

Frankie: Scorpion was screwed!

Main Event
Elimination Chamber
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Scorpion
VS
Matt Matlock
VS
The Sandman
VS
D-Von Dudley
VS
DeeJay George
VS
Strife 

So here it is, our new main event, the Elimination Chamber match announced tonight that will see a new World Heavyweight Champion crowned. All six men have made their way out and are kept apart by the ref who soon gets fou rof them in their chambers and locked in. The two who start the match are Sandman and Strife. The main doors are closed and the ref signals the start, so here goes, bell rings, its on. Sandman and Strife lock up and move around before Sandman backs up Strife, but Strife twists around and shoves Sandman to a corner. Sandman lunges out, but Strife sidesteps and takes him down in a side headlock. Sandman rolls out of it and the men get up, run the ropes, and Sandman sends Strife down with a shoulderblock. He runs the ropes and Strife is up, looks for a hip toss, but Sandman blocks it and cotheslines him. Sandman now goes to the top turnbuckle and comes off with an axe handle smash, but Strife gets a foot to his gut, lifts him up and nails a spinebuster. He soon bounces off the ropes and hits an elbow drop, then lifts up Sandman and tries the Agony Crush. Sandman fights it and counters with a quick ddt, then pins, 1.......2........kickout by Strife.

Bob: First pin attempt and a close one, but its early yet, nice start so far.

Sandman pulls up Strife and suplexes him, then picks him upa nd runs Strife over the top rope to the outside floor of the chamber. Sandman leaps over the top rope crashing down on Strife and unloads with hard punches to the head. As he does we see a countdown, then the lights dim and a spotlight flashes to each small chamber spinning back and forth. It finally stops on Matlock's and his door slides open and out he steps.

Frankie: Ah, the return of Matlock, time to see him show us what top star can do.

Sandman comes back in the ring and meets Matt with punches, but due to earlier action in the night and this match we see Matt get the best of him and drop him with a couple rights. Sandman pops back up, but gets taken down with a brainbuster into a pin, 1........2.........kickout! Strife comes in now and grabs Matt from behind executing a german suplex and release him, then climbs up top and hits an elbow drop to him going into a pin, 1.......2........kickout! Strife gets up and pulls up Sandman and Matt, holds them by their heads and bangs them together, then he kicks them both in the gut and nails a double ddt. Strife gets to his feet and runs off the ropes, flips in the air and crashes down on both men with a senton splash. He gets back up and lifts up Matt for the Agony Crush, but Sandman is up and kicks him in the gut causing Matt to fall. Sandman whips Strife to the ropes and tries a clothesline, but Strife ducks, stops and turns, then nails a dropkick to Sandman. Matt grabs Strife and hits the BFA, but then we see the lights dim again and the spotlight rotate to each chamber. It soon stops on DJ's chamber which opens up and out comes DJ.

Frankie: Time to see more of DJ, see if he can get what he yet to taste, the SEF Title.

Bob: What all these men want, lot of work cut out for him.

DJ charges in at Matt and these two tear it up, they brawl out on the chamber floor and starts slamming each other off the wall. In the ring we see Strife rip up Sandman and whip him to the ropes, nail a running clothesline on him, then go up top and hit a moonsault. Strife soon lifts him back up into an Agony Crush and pins, 1.......2.......3!

Bob: Oh man, our first pin and its Sandman eliminated, damn shame, but he has fought a lot tonight.

Frankie: Good, the drunk is gone, time to see some real wrestling action, not some piece of shit be an idiot.

Sandman is let out the main doors and Strife now flies off the top rope on to DJ and Matt sending them all crashing on the steel floor. Matt ends up banging his head hard off the wall and getting busted open. Strife picks him up and runs him into a chamber door, then he lifts up DJ and nails a ddt on the floor. Strife now looks up to a chamber, climbs the top rope, then climbs up to the top of a chamber. He measures DJ and leaps off with a body splash landing directly on DJ. Strife rolls off holding his ribs and DJ just cringes and holds his ribs as well. Matt is up now, blood dripping off his head and he just leans on the chamber door and once again the lights dim, the spotlight picks up and soon stops on the chamber of Scorpion. Just so happens its the chamber Matt was leaned against, so as it happens, Mat turns and his met with a SuperSpear by Scorpion who carries Matt all the way over to the opposite chamber door and sends him crashing through it.

Frankie: Holy shit, now that was a fucking spear, Scorpion is the man, he just leveled Matlock, awesome!

Bob: I must agree he hit hard and nailed it right on the money, sent Matt through that door, ouch.

Matt lays out of it now as Scorpion picks up Strife and throws him into the ring. He then lifts up DJ and gives him a piledriver right there on the floor. Scorpion climbs into the ring and goes to pick up Strife, but his rolled up in a small package, 1.......2......kickout and Scorpion is up pounding away at Strife with heavy rights and lefts. Strife fires back, but is overpowered and kneed in the gut. Scorpion lifts him to his shoulder and nails a power slam, then he comes of fthe ropes and nails a knee drop to the head. Scorpion drags Strife to the ropes, lays his left leg on the bottom rope and begins to drop an ebow to his knee repeatedly.

Bob: Ooh, Scorpion singling out those knees of Strife he had work on.

After doing that a bit we see Scorpion drag Strife into the midle of the ring and lock in an STF. After a minute he brekas it and tries for his DeathTrap, but Strife fights it, so Scorpion just locks in a half crab. DJ is up now and come sinto the ring kicking Scorpion in the back of his head, then picks him up and nails a suplex. Matt is crawling to his feet, but holds his ribs and struggles to sit up even. DJ has Strife in a corner now when the lights dim and here we go, one man left, so soon enough we see him come in. D-Von is on fire as he charges over to Matt instantly and starts pounding on him with insane punches, but finding there mark. He soon sends Matt into the ring with a press slam, then climbs the top rope and BAM, diving headbutt, ouch.

Frankie: HA, D-Von hurt himself as well.

Bob: But Matt got the worst, plus he is still hurting from that spear.

DJ has Strife up now and nails the DeeJay ZappCannon on him, but before he can pin we see Scorpion lift him up and nails DJ with a hard spinebuster. He then rolls over and pins Strife, 1........2.........3!

Bob: Damn, Strife is gone now, but he sure fought his heart out.

Scorpion kneels up and grabs DJ's head and pounds on him with punches. D-Von now has Matt up and looks for a powerbomb, but gets backdropped. Matt leans on the ropes, then stomps on D-Von some. Scorpion pulls up DJ and whips him to Matt who nails a power slam, then pops up and BAM, another SuperSpear by Scorpion leveling Matt. D-Von though grabs Scorpion from behind and just slams him to the canvas, then drops to Matt and makes the cover, 1.......2.......3!

Bob: And there goes Matt and after what he took in the match so far he definitely proved he can hang.

Frankie: Yea, guy can go, but he is gone, so lets see who wins.

D-Von pulls up Scorpion now and tries for Saving Grace, but gets twisted around into the Venom. D-Von though back drops Scorpion, but DJ is up and nails the Judgment Kick, then covers D-Von, 1.......2.......3!

Bob: And D-Von goes as well right after Matt, down to two.

DJ lifts up Scorpion and send shim to the ropes, looks for his kick, but Scorpion ducks it and lifts up DJ in an awkward powerbomb position, then sends him to the mat in a powerbomb, spinebuster mix of a move. Scorpion bounces off the ropes and drops an elbow to DJ, then pulls him up and goes for Venom, but DJ fights out and low blows Scorpion, then hits him with a ddt. DJ now slips on his WOF ring and grins, but undected by all but the camera, Scorpion slips on a pair of brass knuckles from his trunks and keeps his hand hidden as he slowly gets up. DJ readies for a punch and land sit on Scorpion who lands a punch with the knucks as well, so both men fall to the canvas. Scorpion with a red mark on his head, DJ with blood trickling out.

Bob: Both had the same idea at the same time, Scorpion's I'd say is worse as DJ is bleeding now.

Both men are out for a few, but Scorpion comes around first and pulls himself to his feet. DJ is not far behind and they turn to each other firing right hands. DJ ends up falling and in doing so ducks a punch. Scorpion turns in his swing, so DJ grabs him and nails a backdrop over the top rope sending him to the chamber floor. DJ pulls himself up and grabs Scorpion by the hair, but gets an uppercut now, then shoved backwards. Scorpion backs up as well and DJ comes after him, but is given a spear through the ropes. DJ falls and Scorpion comes through the ropes to the mat. He gets up to his feet and tightens the kneels down and lays in a couple hard shots with them to DJ's head before pulling him up and nailing Venom. Scorpion rolls him over and hooks the leg for the pin, 1.......2.......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion............Scorpion!

No Remorse hits the pa now as Scorpion kneels up and gets hi shand raised in victory. The chamber is soon released and raised up from the ring, the SEF Title handed in and given to Scorpion who grabs it and hold sit tight, then goes to a turnbuckle and thrusts it in the air proclaiming it as his, pointing to it. He soon gets down and exits the ring, everyone boos except for a few cult fans maybe.

Bob: What a fight that was, all six men deserve to be recognized as top stars in SEF for their efforts.

Frankie: But Scorpion deserves to be held above them all for he is the champ, he is the best of the best, and he proved that true tonight.

Bob: He is great, but no one is above no one, he is the champ and he earned it I will say. He is above no one and thinking that way will see him lose the title soon.

And so the show is over now, we crowned three champions, we saw a lot of action, a huge return to TV for SEF, a huge return for the superstars of SEF, it was incredible action we all witnessed and next week it gets better, the weeks after even better and SEF will once again be on top. So we end off now with Paranoid playing over the pa and the cameras soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF