sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 49 {5/9/05}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 28, 2014, 07:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

May 9th, 2005

We are back in the Viper Memorial Comiseum and "Paranoid" is kicked up over the pa as usual, the crowd going nuts for the start of Extreme and well we pan to ringside now where our new commentator Rapid sits along with Frankie Malone. 

Rapid: Well here we are back for Extreme this Monday night, another start of the week with some SEF action and a nice show we do have tonight.

Frankie: Oh yea, six people tag action for our headliner and we get to see Scorpion, DJ, and Jessica put away has beens who I care to not even name.

Rapid: You mean Strife, D-Von, and Christine I am sure and well I view none as washed up, longer reigns in SEF, but still able to hang in there.

Frankie: Whatever man, we also got another wash up, The Jackal facing oh my, another wash up, Gato, well, their more like kids who tried and failed.

Rapid: What a prick you are. Gato I understand had troubles in the past and is now trying a comeback where as Jackal, yea, he had troubles keeping his career on track due to his own laziness, but hopefully he overcomes that now.

Frankie: He won't, just like Bob won't overcome D-Von. Were gonna see a preview of the Tag Title match at Guilty As Charged.

Rapid: I can't argue that D-Von may win, he has way more experience, but Bob was impressive last week, he has a lot of passion. Also two men who have passion, The Sandman and Austin Aries, one is a hardcore maniac and the other is all about honor and respect, truly a classic.

Frankie: Yea, gotta admit that and its hardcore rules, hope they stay away from our table.

Rapid: And I gotta agree there. We alos got a tag match with Bubba and Bob the Jobber taking on Matlock and Wanksta, shoud be a nice one as well.

Frankie: All low card stars, who really cares about this one.

Rapid: Hey, Bubba is not a low card star, Bob and Wanksa as well are trying. But yea, about wraps up this shit, we got a good looking main event, card should build it nicely, so stay tuned to SEF get ready for action only we can bring.

Singles Match
The Jackal
VS
Gato 

The Jackel and Gato have a quick staredown as they lock it up in a tie up match, the match is very brief and not exactly the best of thrillers for what these two could normally give the faces, The Jackel then tries a Pounce of The Jackel, but then out of nowhere Flash Dio jumps the Barracade, pushing The Jackel groin first onto the ropes while the Ref checks on Gato, Security quick advance and throw Flash Dio out of the areana. The Jackel then slowly gets off the ropes, as Gato gets to his feet and kicks The Jackel hard in the gut as he mounts him onto his shoulders and then sends The Jackel down hard with a DVD, going for the pin...1...2...3

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by Pin Fall...Gato!!!!

Rapid: What the hell was that?

Frankie: It's called payback when The Jackel gave him that boot to the kisser.

Rapid: Gato wins this Match with his Death Vally Driver though.

Frankie: Whatever man, this wasn't an interesting match to begin with...let's move on.

Tag Team Match
Bubba Ray Dudley & Bob the Jobber
VS
Matt Matlock & Westside Wanksta 

So we get set for the match, Bubba and Wanksta starting off. Looking to tie up, but Wanksta slips away from Bubba quickly and bounces off the ropes for a shoulder block. Bubba just stands firm as Wanksta nearly falls, then runs off the ropes again leaping up for a huge clothesline. Bubba ducks it and grabs Wanksta using his momentum to hit a flapjack. Bubba stands up and drops an elbow to Wanksta's back, then pulls him up and backs him to a corner. he lays some chops to Wanksta, then walks him out and soon delivers a side slam. Bubba now pulls Wanksta up again and walks him to his corner tagging in Bob. He now comes in with a kick to Wanksta's gut, then applies an arm wringer and soon whips him to the ropes knocking Wanksta down with a shoulder block. Bob comes of fthe ropes and looks to drop an elbow, but Wanksta moves and both men lay hurt. Wanksta rolls to his corner, but Bob is up quick and stops him with a kick to the head, then pulls up Wanksta and attempts a powerslam. Wanksta slides out and shoves Bob to the ropes, lunges for Matt tagging him in, then turns to Bob for a cross body. Bob catches him and hits a powerslam, but Matt is in the ring and drops down with a double axe handle to Bob's back. He pulls up Bob and starts punching him hard, then whips him to the ropes and catches him in a sleeper hold. Matt really cinches it in and brings Bob down in a sitting position on the mat looking to put him away.

Rapid: A decent match so far with Bubba and Bob being in control so far and it could all be over or at least slowed down some.

Frankie: As Matt said, he is above them all and once in the ring he will destroy.

The ref checks Bob's arm now and raises it once, it drops.

Rapid: He looks out of it.

He raises Bob'a arm again and it drops.

Rapid: Once more try to go.

As the ref pulls up Bob's arm again we see him stiffen it in the air and push himself up some grabbing Matt's head, then he drops back down jarring Matt's jaw and breaking the hold. Bob falls to his side as Matt staggers back holding his jaw. Bob gets up and Matt runs at him for a clothesline, but Bob ducks and drops him with a neckbreaker. Both men are down and Bob is crawling to his corner. Matt comes to and looks to stop Bob, but too late as Bubba comes barreling in and dives into Matt just slamming him to the canvas and unleashing a furry of hell on him.

Rapid: Damn, Bubba looks fired up and is hammering Matt like crazy.

Bubba now pulls up Matt and whips him to the ropes, drops him with a clothesline, then backs up off the ropes and drops a double axe handle to Matt's gut. Bubba pulls him back up and looks for a ddt, but Matt backs him to the ropes and soon runs over to his corne rtagging in Wanksta. Matt whips back around sucker punching Bubba in the jaw, then tries to execute the Matlock Go Round. Bubba blocks it though and sulexes Matt. Wanksta flies in off the top rope for a cross body, but Bubba dodges him and Wanksta comes crashing down on top of Matt.

Rapid: Oh man, miscaculation with that move and he hit is own partner.

Frankie: Matt is gonna be pissed now, run Wanksta.

Wanksta gets to his feet and turns into a full nelson by Bubba who just holds him place and moves with his back to Bob yelling for him to tag. Bob does so and climbs to the top rope. Bubba hits the Bubba Bomb on Wanksta laying him out as Matt is seen heading up the ramp. Bob now leaps off with his Detroit Death Drop and soon hooks the leg, 1..........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, Bubba Ray Dudley and Bob the Jobber!

We hear Bombshell hits the pa now as Bubba pulls up Bob and raises his arm in the air. Matt is gone now and Wanksta is out of it, the fans going nuts for the duo of Bubba and Bob pulling this one out.

Rapid: Yea, a big victory for Bob over Wanksta and a nice tag match involving Bubba and Matt even though Matt walked out on the end.

Frankie: Well he did get hit by his own partner and had he not left Bubba and Bob would be dead now.

Rapid: That is very arguable as Matt is not quite that good, could be, but no.

Singles Match
D-Von Dudley
VS
Black Bob 

As both compititers get into the ring, they both glare at each other...as if losing is no option to either of them, they get into each others faces as D-Von shoves Black Bob back and then Black Bob shoves him back, they soon go into a flail of right hands as the ref rings the bell. Black Bob soon starts to get the upper hand slowly in the fist fight as D-Von is getting knocked by by the power of this brawler, soon getting pushed into the ropes till D-Von jabs his knee into Black Bob and then throws him into the corner and gives afew knife like chops as Black Bob holds his chest, Black Bob then grabs D-Von, tossing him over the ropes as D-Von hits the matted floor as Black Bob follows after and then goes for a suplex on D-Von, but D-Von desperatly hooks the leg to prevent such action and then lifts Black Bob up off his feet, walking over and slamming his stomach on the barricade as D-Von then walks back into the ring and then laughs to himself, Black Bob gets off the barricade holding his stomach and then gets into the ring once again after phasing off the pain, the match took turns turning from one to the other, but then Bob started to turn the match around as he got ontop of D-Von, laying to him once more with rights and afew lefts, then giving a uppercut leveling D-Vomn to the mat as he took both his legs and then locked in a Boston Crab, sending D-Von through a wave of pain the longer the move was locked in...almost dead center of the ring as he tried grabbing for the ropes, trying to make his way to them.

Frankie: This is turning into a heavy match...

Rapid: Which match youy watching? Bob has this one won...

D-Von then managed to grab the ropes as he latched onto them with dear life, riving in pain as the ref pulled Bob off, trying to get him to break the hold, as D-Von took this time to take in afew breathers while keeping himself onto the ropes, he held his back and started whining...grabbing the ref attention as he walked over to check on D-Vons condition, wondering if he is able to continue the match, just then Juice comes from the crowd as well.

Rapid: What the hell is this? An all fans come out night?

Frankie: Wait! That's Juice!

Juice then slides into the ring and turns Bob around, kicking him hard and lifting him up and slamming him down with a hard spinebuster, then advancing as D-Von continues to draw the refs attention with his back 'problems' as Juice picks Bob up and then lays it to him with a follow up DDT, slamming Bob hard into the mat once more, just then The Sandman rushs down the ramp and rolls into the ring with his kendo stick, Juice turning around as he whacks him hard over the head with that kendo stick as Juice falls to the outside, Sandman chasing after him, D-Von then suddenly gets 'cured' and stands up, picking Bob up and planting in a powerful Saving Grace, pulling his legs for a quick pin...1...2...3...

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, D-Von Dudley!

D-Von then lifts his hands in victory as Sandman slides back into the ring as D-Von slides out just in time to dodge a Kendo swing as he looks up to The Sandman and still rasies his hand in victory over Black Bob...walking backwards up the ramp.

Rapid: Is there no more sportmansship is this sport anymore? This is wrestling!

Frankie: Things change, you do anything to win! Those who don't get their ass kicked like Bob.

Rapid: If I was there, you'd see a different story.

Frankie: If you say so man...let's move on...

We go backsage now where we open inside the locker room of Bubba Ray and Spike Dudley. The brothers are sitting back talking when the door busts open and both look up ready to fight, but in walks Bob the Jobber looking estatic. He rushes over and shakes Bubba's hand, then stands near the two me and says. 

Bob: Man, thanks a ton Bubba, for the help tonight and the help through the week, your a hell of a guy to take your time and give it to me. Wanksta finally got his, that little chump shoulda never..........

BAM, from behind comes Westside Wanksta charging in and tackling Bob right on top of Bubba and Spike. All of them are down, but Wanksta starts to hits Bob with some hard punches, Bob responds as well and the two are going out of control. Bubba and Spike try to get them apart, but Bob and Wanksta are intent on destroying each other. We soon see James Stone appear at the door, then step aside letting security in who help to get these men apart. James then steps in more and speaks up.

James Stone: Bob, Wanksta, both of you stop this shit and listen to me. Since tonight didn't settle this between you two, then I see it only fits to make a match at Guilty As Charged between you two, one on one, no disqualification!

Bob looks happy now as Wanksta seems to be as well, but is wanting to kick his ass.

James Stone: Also, the brawling will stop now, neither of you touch the other or you'll never get another televised match, ever! Now security, get them outta here.

And security does just that leaving James with Bubba and Spike who have sat back down brushing themselves off. James now turns to them.

James Stone: As for you two, keep up the good work. Mack told me to watch you two and I have, you keep it up and you'll finally have your shot at the top, just a matter of time, sure ya know how important time is!

James grins now, then turns and walks out of the room and we cut back to ringside.

Rapid: Bob and Wanksta settling it at the pay per view and James telling Bubba and Spike to keep it up.

Frankie: Least we get an intermission match at Guilty As Charged.

Hardcore Match
The Sandman
VS
Austin Aries 

Sandman has brought out weapons and tossed them in the ring where he now stands with his singapore cane in hand. Austin is getting in the ring now cautiously and moves in face to face with Sandman. The ref calls for the bell and suddenly Sandman drops his cane and kicks Austin in the shin, then fires at him with punches. He sends Austin to the ropes and looks for a powerslam, but Austin somehow rolls through it and arm drags Sandman down. Sandman rolls up to his feet and the two men lock up now. Sandman overpowers Austin into a corner, but Austin ducks out of it and fires away at Sandman. He is turned back into the corner by Sandman who levels Austin with some chops, then whips him across the ring to the opposite corner. Sandman picks up a cookie sheet and charges at Austin now. Austin ducks at the last minute and lifts Sandman up hitting a flapjack into the turnbuckle and the cookie sheet slams into Sandman's face as well.

Rapid: Ooh, that had to hurt Sandman even as tough as he is.

Frankie: Oh well, he ain't much upstairs, probably fine.

As Sandman staggers backwards we see Austin come flying off the ropes with a jumping clothesline knocking Sandman to the mat. He then jumps up grabbing a trash can as he does and plants it over Sandman's head, then lifts him up and delivers a suplex. Austin climbs up top now and leaps off hitting a moonsault on Sandman rolling up into a pin, 1..........2...........kickout. Austin kneels up and punches Sandman in the face, then pulls him up and hits a european uppercut and drops him with a ddt. Austin now picks up the cane and starts laying into Sandman's ribs, then lifts him up and attempts a russian leg sweep. Sandman blocks it and sends Austin slamming backwards to the mat. He now picks up a potted plant and sends it crashing over Austin's head, dirt flying everywhere.

Rapid: Austin almost put down Sandman with his own move, but a counter and pot shot later Sandman is back in it.

Sandman grabs a chair now and sets it up for sitting in. He then picks up his cane and BAM, a shot to Austin's head, several to his ribs, and Sandman soon lifts him up to deliver his black russian leg sweep, but brings Austin's head down on the chair. Sandman rolls over and hooks his leg now, 1..........2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, The Sandman!

Enter Sandman hits the pa and Sandman gets to his feet, yells for some beer and celebrates typical Sandman style. Austin just rolls from the ring holding his head and turns halfway up the ramp watching Sandman. He soon turns to Austin and holds up a beer tipping it to him in a show of respect, then slams it. Austin just nods and turns back around as Sandman continues his celebration.

Rapid: Well it was a hard fought match and a lot of respect between them two.

Frankie: Proves how bad Austin sucks, he lost to a drunken old man, how pathetic.

We see Jack Hines standing backstage with DJ and Jessica to his left. 

Jack Hines: So DJ, Jessica, you two are up next tagging with the SEF Champ, taking on two veterans and a young diva, moments away and know ya always getting cocky DJ, but c'mon, I been a wrestler, spare me ok.

DJ: Yea, whatever Jack, I can be cocky cause Ia m good enough to be. And really, its not cockiness, its confidence, don't confuse the two, plus its not my fault your washed up and had to retire.

Jessica laughs at DJ berating Jack who just rolls his eyes.

Jack Hines: Right chump, but Jessica, how you feeling jus after your debut week your in the main event?

Jessica: I knew it was inevitable, me main eventing so soon, greatness comes in pairs and you can see it here, DJ and myself.

Jack Hines: Great, two egos full of cocky attitude, geez, but.......

Jack drifts off as Scorpion comes into the picture between DJ and Jessica putting an arm around both and grinning ear to ear.

Scorpion: Excuse me Jack, but me and my friends here got a match to get to, so if ya don't mind, get lost cause were a team tonight, a solid team who will win, who will dominate, so see ya out there jackass.

Scorpion pats DJ on the back extra hard, then walks past him and Jessica with his title over his shoulder still grinning. DJ just narrows his eyes and soon shoves by Jack with Jessica following and we go to ringside.

Rapid: Odd, seems like they are gonna be a team, but an interesting choice of words from Scorpion.

Frankie: Seems to be a nice choice of words from the champ, Scorpion knows exactly how to handle himself or anyone else.

Rapid: If you say so.

Main Event
6 Person Tag Team Match
Scorpion + DeeJay George + Jessica Michaels
VS
Strife + D-Von Dudley + Christine 

We see Dj and Strife starts things off with a tie up. Pretty even they are, but Strife manages to twists DJ into a corner and arch back some. The ref breaks them, but DJ slaps Strife who responds with a punch to his jaw and soon brings DJ down to the mat with an arm drag into an arm bar. Strife reefs on DJ's arm for a few minutes, then they get up and DJ goes into the ropes coming back with a shoulder block knocking Strife down. DJ hits the ropes again looking for an elbow drop, but Strife rolls out of the way just in time and rolls to his corner making a tag. D-Von comes in and DJ has just got up, but is clotheslined down now and soon given an elbow drop, then suplexed. D-Von pulls up DJ and hits a scoop slam, then climbs up top for a headbutt, but DJ moves in time and soon tags in Jessica. She comes in quickly leaping off the top rope with a leg drop to the back of D-Von's head, then tries for a pin, 1.......2........kickout.

Frankie: What, that was too cose, had to be three.

Rapid: Close it was, but too early yet as there is much more fight left in all these superstars.

Jessica pounds on D-Von with punches, then lifts him up and sends him to a corner. She lays in some chops, then lifts D-Von to the turnbuckles where she tries a ddt it seems. D-Von shoves her backwards with a hard right hand, then leaps off straight forward with a shoulder tackle taking her down.

Rapid: Both are down now and the first to tag, well everyone knows I am sure, could mean the match, maybe.

And D-Von crawls to his corner, Jessica hurt but crawling. Christine is soon tagged in and she charges over dropping a knee to Jessica's back, then pulls her up and hits a reverse ddt and pins, 1.......2...........broken up by Scorpion due to an elbow drop on the back of Christine. Strife now comes flying in at Scorpion and the two end up outside the ring. DJ soon goes over to help him and this prompts D-Von over as well creating a four man brawl on the floor. The ref tries to keep them apart and Jessia uses this to seize her guitar, take aim, and plant it over Christine's head. She shoves the debris out of the ring and makes the pin as the ref turns to see and slides in counting, 1........2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, Scorpion, DeeJay George, and Jessica Michaels!

We see the ref raises her hand and outside the ring D-Von has been sent into the timekeepers table, Strife is planted with a chairshot from Dj who nails D-Von for good messaure, then a kick to the gut from Scorpion and BAM, DJ is laid out by the Venom.

Rapid: What the hell was that for?

Scorpion grabs the chair and rolls in the ring behind Jessica. He readies himself and taps the chair, she turns and WHAM, she goes down and out as Scorpion stands tall with a smirk on his face and the crowd booing him insanely.

Frankie: Now that is a true champion, Scorpion truly is...........

Frankie is cut off by System hitting over the pa and here comes Whitney Marret charging down the ramp and sliding in the ring. Scorpion swings his chair, but misses and Whitney hits the ropes behind and comes back leaping into the air and crashing on Scorpion with an unorthodoxed thesz press and starts punching away at him. Scorpion rolls her over and swings at her, the two rolling and brawling as security comes out and seperates them, Troy being one of them at that and also coming out to ringside is James Stone who has a mic.

James Stone: You know Scorpion, you act like you call the shots, you determine who deserves title shots, but you must realize that I book the cards and next week I am booking a match involving Whitney, she will fight Matt Matlock and for an interesting stip, to make the match that much bigger, the winner will receive a title shot against you at Guilty As Charged. Oh, before you say it, the main event at Guilty As Charged will be a Fatal Four Way Elimination and the fourth will be determined next week as I just announced. here is one more match for next week I have in mind too, you defending your title Scorpion, against D-Von Dudley!

James lowers his mic now and turns heading to the back as System rehits the pa and Scorpion looks intense as ever, his stare at Whitney and James as he makes his way to the back, Whitney soon doing the same, security between them.

Rapid: Well a huge announcement just now with the pay per view main event being changed and the forth participant named next week between Matlock and Whitney, plus D-Von getting a title shot next week.

Frankie: Kind of bullshit if ya ask me, D-Von has a shot at the pay per view and why is Whitney being given a huge chance so soon, oh wait, she is Mack's wife and probably gave James some of the same she gives everyone, you know what that is.

Rapid: You sick fuck, Whitney happens to bust her ass for SEF, she does what very few women have done, work her way every step and I know Mack remember, he don't hand out to anyone and thos eclos ehe makes work twice as hard, so shove it!

Frankie just rolls his eyes not caring for the truth and we soon hear Paranoid blats over the pa now as we close to an end. The cameras panning around the coliseum before we stop rolling and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF