sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 52 {5/30/05}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 19, 2014, 10:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

May 30th, 2005

And so here we are just twenty four hours after Guilty As Charged and were ready for Extreme. A new SEF Champ crowned, plus new Tag Champs and our Cruiserweight Title no longer vacated. Paranoid by Black Sabbath kicks off over the pa as our camera open up to the sold out crowd. We pan all over seeing the rowdy crowd, all here to see what goes down after the huge successful return to pay per view. We soon pan down to ringside. 

Nick: Just 24 hours ago we witnessed an awesome event that saw so many great matches and a few new champions crowned inlcuding Whitney Marret being the first woman to win the SEF Title in what has to be the greatest match in a long time.

Frankie: Only because Mack helped her win, but it was a great match even though Scorpion got screwed.

Nick: Oh god, get off it will you!

Frankie: No, that was unfair and unjust, Scorpion deserves to have that tite handed to him tonight. Whitney should come out and forfeit the title to him.

Nick: Not a chance, she earned the title, she deserves it, just like Sandman and Bob deserve the Tag Titles when they beat Triple X and just like Jessica deserves the Cruiserweight Title she she beat Christine.

Frankie: Yea, yea, so what about them, the main story is that Scorpion was screwed and he is the true World Champ.

Nick: Well in other action we also saw DJ and Matlock fight a hell of a match as well, a Hovering Cage match that ended in a draw, so neither an proved who was best, but this is not over you have to believe.

Frankie: Of course its not, Matt will take care of DJ soon enough, just like Scorpion will take care of Whitney.

Nick: Ok, well we got a decent show tonight, Sandman and Strife, Gato challenging Spike for the Xtreme Title and a memorial tag match in honor of Viper on memorial Day. Scorpion and D-Von battle Whitney and Bubba, should be great, lets watch and see.

But before we get on with our first match, No Remorse by Metallica hits the pa and out walks Scorpion with a pissed look on his face. He is in full leather and his face red from being so mad, hair tied back in a tight ponytail. 

Nick: Oh shit, Scorpion is not happy it seems, losing the title obviously is why, but damn.

Frankie: Told you, he was screwed and is now mad, he deserves that title above anyone else.

Scorpion has made it to the ring and has a mic. He motions his music to cut and wastes lil time.

Scorpion: Last night was the biggest bunch of crap I have ever been a part of in my life! Last night I had Whitney right where I wanted her, I had that match won, I am the real World Heavyweight Champion, so Whitney, get out here and give me my belt, NOW!

Scorpion lowers his mic and looks impatient as hell waiting for Whitney, but has lil time to wait. System by Linkin Park hits and out walks Whitney to a huge cheer with her title held on her shoulder and a mic in her other hand. She wears some leather pants, high heels, and a silver halter top showing cleavage of course. Hoop earrings in her ears and her hair is styled nicely, but mots of all, a smile on her face and a laugha s she eyes Scorpion who is insane looking.

Whitney: You want this title, you want me to hand it to you like I never won?

Scorpion: No, you will do this, now come to this ring and do it now!

Whitney: No, you lost fair and square. You battered me with this title last night, you nearly screwed me, but I proved how much better I am by sucking it up and beating you as I said I would do. And now I am the first female World Heavyweight Champion!

Scorpion looks ready to burst.

Scorpion: Bullshit, no way, that is mine and I will take it back. I offered you to take the easy way out by handing it back, but now I must do it the hard way. I have a rematch that I can use when I want and I am invoking that rematch as of now. Whitney, it will be me and you at the next pay per view which by the way, in case anyone couldn't figure it, its going to be King of the Ring. We will have our rematch Whitney, but not just one on one, its something special, something that will see bloodshed, something of a classic, a Cage match! Fifteen feet high of hard, stiff, unforgiving steel surrounding this ring and the only way to win is to escape the carnage lying inside.

Whitney: Well fine by me Scorp, it'll make it that much better when I beat you again and prove to you this time that I am a very deserving champion.

Scorpion has exited the ring now and heads up the ramp to get in Whitney's face, then he raises up the mic.

Scorpion: Tonight I will destroy you and Bubba and not for Viper, fuck Viper! I will do it for myself. My brother can kiss my ass! And after tonight, the next time I will be seen is at King of the Ring because I am taking a leave till then, see ya around slut!

Scorpion drops his mic now and turns walking to the back as Whitney just shakes her head in disgust. System soon rehits as the crowd cheers her on and she soon heads to the back.

Nick: Wow, a rematch already made between these two and at King of the Ring, another amazing match were gonna be in for.

Frankie: Yes, but even better because Scorpion will prove that Whitney does not deserve that title.

Singles Match
The Sandman
VS
Strife 

Both men are inside of the ring now as the bell rings. It starts with a standard collar and elbow tie up with Strife getting the upper hand, sending Sandman to the ropes and taking him down with a clothesline. Strife puts the boots to Sandman now and then goes for a cover. Sandman kicks out after one as Strife backs him into a corner. He chops him a few times and then irish whips Sandman to the corner. He looks for a splash but Sandman moves out of the way. It's Strife in the corner now and he gets hit by punch after punch. Sandman hits a suplex on Strife and goes for a cover himself. One...two...Strife kicks out. The Sandman kneels down and punches Strife in the face repeatedly, and then lifts him up by the head. He looks to hit a DDT, but Strife counters into a Manhatten Drop. Strife then looks to hit the Agony Crush, but Sandman shoves him into the ropes. As he comes back Sandman lifts him up and hits him with a big spinebuster. He hooks the leg. One...two....three.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, The Sandman!

Enter Sandman hits as Sandman stands up posing for the crowd. He gets some beer and drinks up in the crowd.

Nick: A nice match, Sandman with a good victory over a former SEF Champ.

Frankie: Two old has beens, who cares!

Hardcore Rules
SEF Xtreme Championship
Spike Dudley[c]
VS
Gato 

The fans are cheering as Spike & Gato look set to start. The bell rings and the two men lock up, Gato with a headlock takedown catching Spike by surprise. Spike runs at Gato, who counters with an armdrag. Spike runs again as Gato attempts a hip toss by Spike follows through with one of his own. The fans are cheering now as Gato rolls out of the ring. He looks underneath the ring, and pulls out a stop sign, a trash can, a fire extinguisher and a couple of kendo sticks, all of which wind up in the ring. Spike grabs a stick, and Gato grabs one as well as he slides into the ring. Both men circle each other now, each holding a stick. Spike is the first to get a shot in as he hits Gato in the knee, and then the stomach. Spike goes for another shot but Gato strikes Spike in the leg and then the head. As Spike falls, Gato goes and grabs the trash can and puts it over Spike's head as he gets up. Gato then runs off the ropes and dropkicks the trash can, sending it into Spike and sending Spike out of the ring in a heap. As Spike lays on the floor, Gato takes a chance, runs off the ropes and dives out of the ring, landing hard on the trash can but also crushing it around Spike's body. Gato holds his ribs as he then takes Spike and rolls him into the ring. Gato makes a cover. One..two...Spike kicks out! Gato gets up and grabs the stop sign, but Spike gets up quickly and dropkicks it back into Gato's face. Gato falls into the corner and slumps down, and then finds himself a victim of the Dudley Tap Dance, as Spike runs up and stomps on him repeatedly. Spike makes a cover. One..two...kickout! Spike then signals to the crowd, and then as Gato gets up he is set up for the Dudley Dog. Spike runs up the ropes, but before he can land Gato manages to reverse the move into a modified Death Valley Driver. As he looks to land it, Spike counters that into a ddt from nowhere and hooks the leg for a pin, 1...........2............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF Xtreme Champion, Spike Dudley!

Welcome To Dudleyville hits as Spike stands up up groggy and gets handed his title. He raises it high in the air happy as hell, but a man comes from the crowd, slides in the ring and clobbers Spike from behind, then turns him around and delivers a move looking like the RKO. The man stands over Spike, he has semi long hair, resembles CM Punk sightly and he soon lifts up Spike, hooks him for a ddt, and flies back into a Raven Effect ddt. He sits up no and gets a mic, picks up the Xtreme Title and smiles, then lays it on Spike and soon backs up to a corner sitting on the top rope.

Xavier: I am back boys and girls, the American Asshole is who I am, ya may remember me as Xavier!

The crowd seems stunned by this announcement and not believing as Xavier killed himself.

Xavier: Yea I know, I slit my throat right?! Wrong! That was some chump who wanted to die, so I got him drugged up, gave him a blade, and let him go do so in front of Mack, dude looked like I used to, so hey, it all worked out great. I needed to take time off and what better way to do so to make my comeback that much more impactful. So I am back in SEF and Spike, I am coming for your Xtreme Title because I may be an American Asshole, but Xavier is still Xtreme!

Xavier tosses his mic down and stands up on the second rope now, crosses his arms in front of him, then sees Spike getting up, so he leaps off with a double axe handle to his head knocking him back down. Xavier laughs at Spike, then exits the ring heading to the back.

Nick: Well, a successful defense against Gato in a decent match, but Xavier returning and apparently was never dead, damn.

Frankie: Brilliant I say, Xavier played everyone for a fool thinking he was dead and now he is back.

Main Event
Viper Memorial Tag Team Match
Scorpion & D-Von Dudley
VS
Whitney Marret & Bubba Ray Dudley 

So now, its main event time and both teams are already inside the ring. Scorpion seems livid that he is no longer the champion but he starts off with Bubba instead of Whitney. The bell rings and the two men lock up. Scorpion kicks Bubba in the gut and lays him out with a massive clothesline. He points to Whitney, as he picks up Bubba, hitting a big uppercut. Bubba is slumped in the corner as he drives his knee into the gut of Bubba a few times. On the last go though, Bubba slips out and punches Scorpion in the face. It's Bubba's turn to be on the offensive as he nails a few jabs and then irish whips Scorpion across the ring, connecting with a splash on the former champ. Bubba looks at the crowd and points to his corner. They cheer, and we see the new SEF Champion Whitney Marrett in the ring for the first time since winning the title. She tells Scorpion to 'bring it', but he just backs up and heads to his corner to tag in D-Von. The crowd boo, as D-Von steps into the ring now. He runs at Whitney, but gets dropped with a drop toe hold sending him face first to the canvas. She makes a cover, but Scorpion comes in quick to break it up. She turns to face him, and taunt him a bit. But then D-Von comes up from behind and hits Whitney with the Saving Grace. He makes a cover, but Bubba comes in to break it up. D-Von gets in Bubba's face now, and fists start to fly between the two brothers. The ref tries to seperate them. Scorpion enters the ring as Whitney is getting up, and then nails her with a huge SuperSpear! The crowd boos as he looks down at her and heads back to his corner. The ref has regained control and D-Von swoops in for a cover. One...two...she kicks out as the fans cheer! D-Von grabs her and puts her in a reverse chinlock in the center of the ring. The ref checks to see if she gives up, which of course she doesn't. Eventually D-Von lets go and runs off the ropes looking for an elbow drop, but Whitney rolls out of the way. They both head to their respective corners, and Whitney tags in Bubba. D-Von doesn't get so lucky as Scorpion gets down off the apron. D-Von looks at him with a pissed off look as Scorpion backs off and up the ramp. D-Von is leaning over the ropes yelling at him, but then Bubba comes from behind, hooks the arms and nails the Bubba Bomb! One...two...three!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, Whitney Marret and Bubba Ray Dudley!

Bombshell hits the pa now as Scorpion just stares at the ring, mainly at Whitney, grinning as he does and motions the title around his waist. Bubba stand sbeside her and raises her hand staring at Scorpion too and he just heads to th eback leaving them in the ring alone.

Nick: Damn nice match, two nights in a row with great main events.

Frankie: If you say so, but the bigger picture is Scorpion winning back the title.

Nick: Well he does have a chance too, but nothing is for sure, especially in this business, but were done now, see you all next week.

And with that we pan up around the arena showing the crowd as Paranoid plays over the pa and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF