sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evil Can Play Nice

Started by Midnight, April 07, 2023, 01:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:65.185.126.125
Date Posted:04/01/2010 10:24 PMCopy HTML

Megan (Ravenna) walks into the arena, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. Dressed in a bair of black jeans with chains hanging on them. She had on a black and red corset. She wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone. She was still upset about her mom leaving her alone. On top of that, Megan had to deal with the freshmeat of Eden St. Claire. She had seen her fight last week. Eden wasn't worth it. Megan looked at the camera, pausing at the door.

Megan: Look, get out of my face. I've been too busy to deal with the likes of you. You try having someone turn their back you on, leaving you on your own in this business. Eden is going down. She's nothing to this company. I'm going to make her want to leave. Eden, darling, you need to learn that in SEF, you play with the big dogs. You don't just play with the bitches.

Megan went through the door, closing it. She leaned against the door and giggled to herself. She had decided to play nice with Nikky so she had left a nice bottle of vodka in his locker without a note.

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:99.235.237.112
Re:Evil Can Play Nice
Date Posted:05/01/2010 9:19 PMCopy HTML

.:::The Panic in the Motor City:::.

unf.jpg image by real_thing_shakes
VICARIOUSLY, I
live while the whole world dies.
Roleplay Title:
OOC message:Had to think of somewhere to go with this ;D

"What the hell? Damn I had vodka this whole time? Sick, guess I'm getting wasted right now.

Nikky just found a bottle of vodka in his locker it almost smashed but Nikky caught it. He had yet to reply to what Megan Sorrow had said before and felt bad about it. Not bad enough to drink over it, that was just a habit he had, he finds alcohol he chugs it right away. Now Nikky can hold his liquor, he can chug a bottle of pure alcohol and not be drunk, but vodka did something to him. It was like a Insta-drunk drink for him and it's the weirdest thing. So anyway he just chugged this bottle of vodka and within minutes was plastered.

"Megan I'm so sorry I haven't been returning any of your calls [he was sluring] I...I...I'm dr..I'm drunk."

Nikky was talking to no one. Nikky later starts singing Celine Dion which he does often when he has had vodka. He lies down on a bench where he eventually passes out. A clip is shown later of the next morning Nikky still atop the bench in the same postion. There is a note thumb-tacked into his chest, he pulls it out not showing any pain and reads it.

"Nikky,                                                                                             
Hope you liked the vodka I can see you downed it pretty fast.
Though I still don't get what you're trying to pull I somewhat appreciated the gesture.
Without Bethany or my mother here I really don't know what to do or who to trust,  
you might be the only one that is able to make me feel better right now.
Maybe I was wrong about you, maybe the DSS was wrong about you, you're a pretty good guy.
-Megan Sorrow"

Nikky looks at the note intrigued, Megan Sorrow wasn't one to normally write something that deep. He grabs a pen and some paper and starts writing.

"Megan,                                          
Thanks for the vodka, it was pretty good. I feel bad that you spent that much money on me, that was not cheap shit. And although you probably wouldn't want my opinion on this but Bethany Sorrow was always there for you. You may not have got along with her as well as Midnight, but she was still there. Now Midnight, your mother has left you alone, something Bethany would not have done if she was still alive. Just take this into consideration when some calls you Ravenna Crow.
-Nikky Venom"

Take into effect that he was still somewhat drunk, and didn't know if she wrote the letter.

"PS. Did you tack a letter in my chest, it didn't sound like you."

TBC: Megan Sorrow

Midnight

Ex_Member                                     Action                                        Quote to reply                                        Edit                                        Delete                                        Move                                        Ban IP                                        Ban email                                        Ban user                                Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • IP:65.185.126.125
Date Posted:06/01/2010 11:33 AMCopy HTML

Megan studied the note from Nikky, laughing at herself as she sat outside in the cold smoking a cig. She was starting to accept the fact that she was truely alone in this business now. She truely did miss Bethany. Nikky was right about Bethany. Bethany never turned her back on Megan when they were little. Hell, Bethany fought Ann over her when she was younger. Megan looked at the sky, mouthing that she loved Bethany and missed her. Megan headed back inside to write back to Nikky.

"nikky,

I understand where you are coming from with Bethany. You are right about her. She never once left me when we were little. I'm glad you liked the vodka. It was no problem. Thought I would give back to someone who is at least trying to help me. Oh and yes, I did tack the letter to your chest. I was going to tack it to your forehead but that was a little too mean for someone like you.

~Megan Sorrow~"

Megan walked into the locker room, taping the note onto Nikky's locker. Megan kissed the note before heading back to the women's locker room to get ready for the match later tonight. She was going to go to work out some. She quickly changed and headed to the weight room, turning on her i-Pod and blaring some classic rock.

TBC: Nikky Venom

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
Date Posted:08/01/2010 8:31 PMCopy HTML

VICARIOUSLY, I

Roleplay Title:
OOC message:

When someone walks into the locker room of the opposite sex they always look to see if someone's in there, Megan did look but she didn't know that there was someone in the shower. That person was the Shamus to Nikky's John Cena -mind you that doesn't mean he's anything like that spaz bag- Dante Dalvin (or as Nikky usually writes Danté Dalvin because it's not pronounced Dant basically). He saw Megan stick that note to his locker and knew what he could do to piss off Nikky. The only problem is that not only Nikky but Midnight and her beau would be all over him. Instead he decides to screw with both Megan and Nikky. He writes something on the back of the note, something to the extent that he has decimated the only thing that he loves besides the title. Little did he know that the title was of little importance to him compared to the safety of others, he even didn't want Midnight to be injured, and he cares very little of her. So you can imagine how pissed if he read that part.

But I digress.

After writing the note and dressing Danté left the locker room bumping into Nikky on his way out. Being the "observatory genius" that he isn't, Nikky read the note and didn't even turn it over. This would be classified to some as an "Epic Failure", but I classify it as "Luck". After reading the note Nikky thought of writing another note to her but instead thought of actually talking to her. So off he went on his unwild goose chase. Down the hallway, past the corridor and up a flight of stairs, actually the next door. He went to the girls locker room and knocked on the door. Eden St. Claire answered.

"Hey St. Claire, have you seen Megan Sorrow?

She was wearing nothing but a towel.

"No why?"

"I need to talk to her about something."

"About how you two love each other."

"What?"

"Oh come on, everyone sees the way you look at each other."

"I don't love her."

"You didn't sound confident about that statement. Whatever, but if you aren't in love with her..."

She gets closer to Nikky.

"Then why don't me and you go out sometime?"

He looks at Eden who tries to undo her towel bt is stopped by Nikky.

"Not anytime soon, sorry. Oh, and you may be able to get some people with that like your boyfriend, who's probably watching this right now. Now I know you know, so where is Megan Sorrow?"

"Ravenna Crow...she's in the workout room."

He walks down the hallway to the workout room and walks in, he sees her and sits down on the bike next to her.

TBC: Anyone

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #4
  • PM
  • IP:24.164.74.213
Date Posted:10/01/2010 8:23 PMCopy HTML

Megan kept her eyes closed as she worked out. It allowed her to focus. It allowed her to become
engrossed in becoming better. Disturbed's "Dropping Plates" played through the
earbuds that were in her ears. She didn't hear as Nikky come in. She pedalled faster
and harder. She slowed down after ten minutes. She sat back. Sweat dripped from her forehead.
She slowly opened her eyes, feeling someone watching her. She looked over at Nikky who was sitting on the bike next to her. She laughed softly before taking her earphones out and wiping her face off with a towel.

"Nikky Venom. What a pleasent surpise. And just what can I do for you?"

Megan knew what people were thinking about her and Nikky. Maybe it was true. Maybe it wasn't.
She wasn't going to show that she even cared about it. It was just another rumor
that would get started. If Nikkiy liked her, hey, she wouldn't complain. Megan wasn't going
to admit it to him but she was starting to develop a slight crush for her enemy.

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #5
  • PM
Date Posted:10/01/2010 9:57 PMCopy HTML

VICARIOUSLY, I

Roleplay Title:
OOC message:

Nikky was never able to show his emotions to people he didn't trust, it just made things awkward, but Sorrow was like the Rita to his Dexter. He was a wayward son until SEF or more importantly Megan, now all he has is his Dark look. Nikky was confused about a lot of things right now, but lived for the moment and hoped that as he progressed through life the questions would be answered. The only problem is that he has to make it happen by confronting question, in this case, talking to Megan herself not by notes.

"Hey Megan, I was thinking and this note writing thing was getting old, and..."

Megan cuts him off.

"What are you talking about?"

She was lying but had to hide the crush feelings hoping it would go away.

"Oh. Well, sorry about this whole thing someone's playing a prank on me."

"No wait, what were you going to say?"

"It doesn't matter anymore."

Nikky had a look of disappointment on his face even though he had tried to hide it.

"Ok cool."

Megan just put her I-pod back on as Nikky left. The door closed with a bang as it usually did, only Megan could actually hear it this time. After which the same disappoiting look that had been bestowed Nikky's face crawled on hers. She had no idea why she did this, she just had to hide it away. Nikky walked back to the locker room and to his locker, the note that had been taped up there before was on there again. Nikky turned it around and saw Danté Dalvin's name on it, he just threw it out, grabbed his stuff, and headed for his 1990 Mazda Miata which seemed to be in mint condition. As he leaves he turns on the radio, California by Phantom Planet (the theme from The O.C.) was playing it seemed appropriate for the current situation. He was going to get Danté back, and he was going to do it at Extreme in his hardkore match.

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #6
  • PM
  • IP:24.209.68.104
Date Posted:11/01/2010 9:02 PMCopy HTML

Megan winced as she heard the door slam. She sighed, angry with herself for what she did. She turned the ipod off, throwing it into her gym bag before grabbing her cell phone. She was tired of playing this game with Nikky. She had to tell him. Megan dialed Nikky's cell number, praying it would go straight to voicemail. Lucky for her, it did. Megan took a deep breathe before speaking.

"Nikky, I have to tell you something. I know we are supposed to be enemies but I can't do this. I can't keep lying to myself. Nikky Venom, I have a crush on you and I don't care what people think. Please.....call me"

Her voice sounded hopeful as she spoke the last words. Megan hung up the phone before grabbing her gym bag and heading out to her car. Her baby, a 1954 Chevy Belair painted flat black, was hidden in the shadows. She climbed in and headed off. The band H.I.M playing loudly through the stereo system.

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #7
  • PM
  • IP:70.40.154.175
Date Posted:15/01/2010 9:57 PMCopy HTML

VICARIOUSLY, I

Roleplay Title:
OOC message:

Nikky had left his cellphone at home the whole week as he was in a different city. Upon the arrival of him to his house he checked his messages, he listened to Megan Sorrows message and felt like a dick for not calling her back. It took him a few minutes to find her number in the "incoming calls" section of his cell before he saw it. He pressed "call" as the phone started to dial. Nikky hoped it to go to voice mail, though his luck has finally run out and Megan answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Megan, look I need to talk..."

"About time you called what the hell were you waiting for? I thought you were different, I tried to get my mother to sign off on you but I can see that was a waste! Don't ever talk to me again!"

"Wait, just let me..."

Megan had hung up.

"God Fucking Damn It! Jesus Fucking Christ! Damn Fucking It!!!!"

Nikky was slightly mad.

"Fuck it, I have to try it one more time."

Nikky presses the redial button and tries again, after 7-8 rings it goes to voice-mail.

"Hey, this is Ravenna Crow. I'm not here so leave a message...Beeeeep!"

"Hey Megan, look I left my cellphone was at home and I didn't have it all week. You know if I did that I'd phone you back. I'm sorry. Please call me back."

Nikky ends the call and takes a deep breath before flopping on his bed.

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #8
  • PM
  • IP:66.213.25.12
Date Posted:20/01/2010 6:13 PMCopy HTML

Megan lays on her bed, sighing as a tear falls onto her pillow. For once, she was afraid. She was afraid of getting her heartbroken. Megan listened to the message from Nikky before calling him back. The phone rang a few times before Nikky answered. It sounded as though he had been asleep.

Nikky: "Hello?"

Megan took a deep breathe before she began to speak.

Megan: "Nikky, please just listen to me. I'm sorry for hanging up on you. I'm just afraid of getting hurt. I don't want to take the chance of getting used. I don't want to take the chance of showing my mother that she was right about you. I know I'm a fool but I don't care what my mom thinks and I don't care what anyone else thinks either."

"Megan?"

"Just please listen. Nikky, forgive me for being a bitch. Just think about it."

Megan quickly hangs up before Nikky can respond.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF