sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jagger Silva

Started by Kristin Fox, May 01, 2023, 08:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:18/11/2010 5:38 PMCopy HTML

{Paul London}

Character Name: Jagger Silva

aka Jagger Thorne Silva or Jager Bomb

Birthdate
Dec. 31, 1987

Height / Weight
6'4/ 240 lbs

Hometown
Dallas, TX by way of Trenton, NJ

Theme Music
Let's Start a Riot by Three Days Grace

Pro Debut

Finishing Move
The Black Knight {Texas Cloverleaf) set up by The Crusade (a delayed vertical suplex)

Trademark Moves
Jager Bomb {Double underhook powerbomb}, 450° splash, Shooting Star Press, Chickenwing facebuster, Springboard Frankensteiner, Somersault plancha, Suicide dive, Superkick, Tornado DDT, European uppercut
Indian deathlock, Three-quarter nelson, Neckbreaker, Arm trap neckbreaker, Rolling fireman's carry slam, Surfboard, Death Valley Driver, and 
Multiple suplex variations:

Double underhook, sometimes from the top rope
Dragon suplex
Northern Lights suplex
German
Rolling German
Half nelson
Bridging leg hook belly to back – Innovated
Scoop exploder

Wrestling Style
Combo technician/flier

Biography

Jagger grew up as the younger brother of Ash Silva, who tried to support him when their mother fell ill.  When the State threatened to take him away, Ash bit the bullet and asked for help from his arch rival Justin Rodgers' trainer.  He confided everything to Jennifer Paige, especially about the fact that Justin's father was Jagger's father as well.  Jennifer being both doctor and martial arts trainer took proxy custody over Jagger in order to bring the boys to Texas with her and to take care of the medical legalities.  Jagger doesn't have the martial arts training that his two older half brothers do and controls the rage that Justin inherited from their father.

In 2006 he started dating Journey DeSantos and the two would come to the SEF to wrestle as a team with Jagger's brother Justin and little sister Dusty in the Spring of 2007.  They would leave with their family, originally planning to marry while they were on a LOA from SEF but the death of Justin's uncle pushed their wedding back to August 2007. During this time they would go with Justin to train with his ex-stepfather Johnny Payne and to help with Justin's little sister Gracie's training.  They would leave and spend several months training at the Blue Bloods Training Academy in Atlanta (w/Fit Finlay, William Regal, &Dave Taylor) before hooking up with Jayson Rage to train with LAX and Team 3D.

After completing training with two of the world's greatest tag teams the three signed with PCWF Global where Rage and Jagger would find success in the tag ranks before Jagger would begin wrestling singles eventually earning several X Division titles and from July 2010-November 2010 (present) he is the PCWF Global HW champ.

Favorite Quote(s)
"You wouldn't like me angry"

"I'm like The Incredible Hulk, Dude, You wouldn't like me angry."

Favorite Weapon(s)
the weapon or weapons your character likes to use, if none just put your hands or feet or whatever, its optional

Favorite Match(s)
Ultimate X

SEF Accomplishments
none
Indy Accomplishments
PCWF Global HW Champ (July 2010-Present), Multiple Reigns as PCWF Global X-Division Champ, British Stampede Extreme Submission Champ, Multiple tag reigns w/both Jayson Rage and Justin Rodgers in various promotions with each.

Appearance
Jagger is a very unique person who leans toward punk although he has to much of his father in him to be as bizzare as Jeff  Hardy.  He just likes to do his own thing.

Ring Entrance
try not go too overboard with this as I am just looking for how your character reacts when coming out, how you want him portrayed, so this is more a rough idea for me to use in results, anything too over the top will be edited by myself and I may just write a new entrance for ya, so keep it real, keep in line and in tune with wrestling

Extras
Jagger is very protective of the female members of his family, sometimes letting his temper get the better of him.  His temper also makes him stubborn so that he doesn't listen to reason that his brothers Justin and Ash or Matt Fox try to tell him.  When he's in a black mood, only blood related females are safe from him.

Team Name/Tag Team Partner(s)/Manager/Valet/Signifigant Other

Stable Name: The Kindred

Tag Team: "Blind Rage"

Valet/Wife: Journey DeSantos-Silva

Team Theme Music

The Kindred Theme is "I'm Not Afraid" by Eminem

Tag Team Theme: Get In The Ring by Guns N Roses

http://www.lyrics007.com/Guns%20N'%20Roses%20Lyrics/Get%20In%20The%20Ring%20Lyrics.html

Team Finisher
Heritage {Jagger locks the Black Knight on an opponent's legs while Rage or Justin uses the Forever Fox on the opponent's arms and upper body}

Team Bio
Jagger and Rage are best friends.  They met when Justin would bring Jagger with him to visit Justin's half sister Gracie.  They would become best friends when Johnny agreed to let Jagger &Journey train with him briefly.  Jagger&Rage would travel the Southern United States w/Journey training with great tag teams to become a solid team.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF