sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Proper Farewell For A King

Started by founder, February 17, 2014, 03:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Everything in SEF has been building up to this moment in time where the Founder and the self-professed "King of Gods", go at it in a second ever Sacrifice Match is fought like a regular singles match only no rules apply as the only you can win is to incapacitate your opponent and not for any certain time, just so your able to strap them to a cross that will hang above the ring. Once on the cross you must take a dagger and slice your wrist slightly and drip the blood into their mouth forcing them to drink it and once that is done you win the match. A very unique match and it has only been one time in the history of wrestling, it was used on March 17th, 2002 to determine the first ever SEF World Heavyweight Champion and the man who invented this match also innovated it and won it, Viper aka Triple V. But this time a woman enters this match to see in which one is more dominant.......willing to go ANY and all lengths to see which one makes the ultimate Sacrifice. We all know the history of Viper and Whitney on how they shaped this company into what it is today. With Viper and Whitney leading the charge of trying to revolutionize the business with Viper's business mind and Whitney's power of gab, the couple looked to be unstoppable. Then Viper brought in Mack and that's when the script in SEF got flipped. Mack turned the image of SEF from a wholesome entertainment to what the image is today.....an environment for anyone and anything to be possible. Throughout the years of SEF and the fed world period, she has been back and forth between Viper and Mack. She's appeared to be thrilled to be with either or of the two but until as of late. No one knew the volume of the shit that Whitney has been through. On the Hardcore Hotel of November 13th, she revealed that for a couple of years now behind Viper's back, she broke her vow to Vic and found another man to take his place. "The King" wasn't the man that she was wanting for a father of her children. Vic has had her so brainwashed and shit that she believed in the lies that Vic was feeding that the kids she had in her house were hers. Now that she's with A Native Americano, her spirit is finally free.....free from the shackles. Now that she's free, she's taking the example that her role model and idol has set forth for all women to take charge in the business realm. And she also pulled a page from her idol's father's book and on the WAR Hardcore Hotel of January 15th episode, Elizabeth with total confidence named a man to lead the locker room if there were to be a person to take the spotlight and run with it like Mack has, with a secret fear that she would be beaten in the Sacrifice Match, and this person was a forme World Heavyweight Champion, A Native Americano. Yes, everyone in the world thought she was nuttier than a godforsaken fruitcake for doing it but there's always been a method to her madness. The shit she's learnt from her father, Vic, Mack, and the like.....she knows what the hell she's doing and if there's a soul that second guesses her....it's going to be their funeral....simply put. But with this match ahead of her and with so much on her plate, will she fall and falter to the point where Vic gets her as a "victim"? Or will The True Badass Dominant MILF dethrone the king and take HER KINGDOM back?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(The scene opens up to what appears to be a helicopter view of a HUGE city and the time/location stamp comes up and says "Time/Date: 6 PM/Feb. 16th Location: Chicago, Illinois" and the view switches to a inside view of a HUGE gym and it's filled with everything that a professional athlete....hell, a pro wrestler could ever need or want to stay in shape and keep their skills honed to a T. Dead center is a wrestling ring with two people in the ring and it looks like there's a woman and a man in there. The two people in the ring are a man and a woman. When the two separate, the man is The SEF Xtreme World Heavyweight Champion, The American Tradition, Phoenix Winterborn in a pair grey Jordan sweatpants and a white ribbed tank and a pair of black wrestling boots. The woman is none other than SEF Owner, Chairwoman of the Board, CEO, and SEW WAR Owner, Jenom Elizabeth Marret, in a teal green tank top and booty shorts and her designer studded wrestling boots. She looks at Winterborn as he sits across from her and says to him.)

Jenom Elizabeth Marret
This chance you're getting to be in the rumble is a HUGE thing for your star to shine finally. I know that everyone across the globe has to be wondering why I chose you to be the one if I fail in taking down Viper once and for all. People have been talking shit about me behind my back for years, and I'll get used to it once again if that asshole wins. With the knowledge that if I fail, my plans for SEF have already been put into place. So far rooted that Vic will never forget the name of Elizabeth Marret as long as SEF and the SEW Network stands the sands of time. My legacy will never be forgotten for what I've got in place. I hope that you would be the constant thorn in his side to remind him of what I was able to do in the ring and out. But I know I'm not going to because I'm reaching out to some of the talent to gain more knowledge to be able to beat that smug asshole all the way back to England. I just can't wait until I can get in the ring with that bastard. No matter how he wants to paint this, it's personal for me. He threatened to take my kids from me and ANA. I've been in the ring with him countless times! He still scares me but I think that with the now fully stocked repertoire that I've got, no more do I fear the King of Gods. I'll take that fear and use it on him to come out as the winner. I've got to. I will not rest until Vic loses. He called me his old flame.....flattered but it's not gonna get me to lose this important match. I'm the one that brought him in SEF when I created this company. I feel like I've gotta be the one to take him out. I won't let him go back to his worthless whores without a fitting send off.

(Elizabeth smiles and gets to her feet and tosses the bottle of water to the outside.)

Jenom Elizabeth Marret
I'm ready to get back to work. No rest or play until Viper's gone and I'm with my babies in the safe arms of ANA.

(Winterborn gets to his feet and says.)

Phoenix Winterborn
Okay but remember what ANA told you, don't overwork yourself.

(The HHBIC soon nods and the scene cuts out to black and fades into a view of a office and the time/location stamp says: "8PM/First Union Center in Philadelphia, PA". JEM is seen bent over slightly over her desk looking at some notes for the show and the like wearing a tight white leather halter top to show off her ample mommy cleavage, a pair of tight white designer belt looped hella tight business pants with a emerald studded belt that the belt buckle of it is a sliver oval belt buckle that is encrusted and a pair of strappy white leather high heeled boots and she sports a necklace from Jewelmint collect called "Renegade" that is a necklace that goes down her chest and the blot at the end that's encrusted with pearls, rubies, citrines, and peridots that rests beautiful on her cleavage that only being a mom could give her and a pair of matching earrings that dangle down to her shoulders. She's got her dark ruby red slightly curly hair down. Her ever so tempting and luscious lips are a color of crimson red and as she looks up to the camera as she licks her lips and soon speaks.)

Jenom Elizabeth Marret
Wel, Vic....Viper.....King Vlad.....tonight, I can't wait. I feel like I've been waiting for this to happen for years now. A chance to not only send you packing to England, I finally get to put my head back fully working normal. I don't give a flying fuck what you say. You've fucked with my head and got me thinking bad shit and did the worst thing ever and that's threaten to take my children away from me. Yes, you helped me when CPS was coming after me but Sammy or Ms. Greedy fucked up and I set her ass straight. Tonight, I walk into our match and walk out with your blood on my hands....literally and figuratively, as you lay on that slab and take the punishment that I give you. To feel powerless and defenseless. No matter what, my Native King and our prospect will not interfere. I want this to come down to me and you. I know Mack is the ref and I am hoping and praying that he'll call it down the middle like I know he's going to.

(Elizabeth straightens up, crosses her arms in front of her chest amplifying her cleavage and laughs a little.)

Jenom Elizabeth Marret
Tonight, how fitting that your best friend is going to see the one woman that I hope he'll always respect and call "best friend" have send your ass packing. So, King Vladimir, you get sent back to your whores and the women in the dungeon to rot as a once "Dominant Player" dominates no more. I do still care for you like I will always will with Mack and with that said, time for this Dominant MILF to go and be with my family and new friend before entering hell once last time. Ta Ta, King....see you in the ring where this True Badass queen makes you bleed!

(Elizabeth lets her arms drop to her sides, turns around, grabs her white jacket, and heads out the office as the scene fades into black with Linkin Park's "The Catalyst" playing to black.)

Linkin Park
God bless us everyone
We're a broken people living under loaded gun
And it can't be out fought, it can't be outdone
It can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun, no

God bless us everyone
It can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun, no

And when I close my eyes tonight
To symphonies of blinding light
God bless us everyone

Like memories in cold decay
Transmissions echoing away
Far from the world of you and I
Where oceans bleed into the sky

God save us everyone
Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
For the sins of our hand, the sins of our tongue
The sins of our father, the sins of our young, no

God save us everyone
Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
For the sins of our hand, the sins of our tongue
The sins of our father, the sins of our young, no

And when I close my eyes tonight
To symphonies of blinding light
God save us everyone
When we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns, oh

Lift me up, let me go
Lift me up, let me go
Lift me up, let me go
Lift me up, let me go

Lift me up, let me go
Lift me up, let me go
Lift me up, let me go
Lift me up, let me go

Lift me up, let me go
Lift me up, let me go
(And it can't be out fought, it can't be outdone)
(It can't outmatched, it can't be outrun, no)
Lift me up, let me go

God bless us everyone
It can't outmatched, it can't be outrun, no

Lift me up, let me go
(God bless us everyone)
(We're a broken people living under loaded gun)
Lift me up, let me go
(And it can't be out fought, it can't be outdone)
(It can't outmatched, it can't be outrun, no)
[ /font]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF