sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 19 {8/4/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 15, 2014, 05:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 4th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the Gund Arena in Cleveland, Ohio and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Paranoid by Black Sabbath comes blasting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the ol' ECW announce team of Joel Gertner and Joey Styles, they are the SEF announce team. Together they will call tonights show.

Joel Gertner: Here we are in Cleveland and a nice show for everyone to watch it seems. Bummer about Sacrifice being cancelled Sunday, but hey, a day off for us. It was nice!

Joey Styles: Yea, a day off from SEF and being around Mack, it was very go...........

Styles is cut off suddenly when the lights dim and Cowboy by Kid Rock hits the pa. Daddy Mack comes a strutting out on out wearing the causal ass suit of his and a grin on his face. The crowd is a cheering like crazy up here in Cleveland, the Gund Arena rocking it seems as Mack makes his way on down the ramp and around the ring to the commentators table. Mack eyes Styles and tells him to get the fuck up and outta the building cause he is fired. Styles just arches and Mack looks serious, so he stands up and walks out. Mack now gets a mic and speaks while looking at Gertner who is confused.

Daddy Mack: Ok, I had to do that to Styles for all the fans who wanna punch him, but you Gertner, I have to get rid of you, so to be on good terms, here goes. Your relieved of your duties in SEF and out back in a limo, I got six hot chicks, two of each hair color for whatever preference ya have, so...........

Mack trails off as he sees Gertner is halfway up the ramp and running fast as hell to the back. Mack just smirks and leans against the table, then speaks.

Daddy Mack: Ya know, I have decided that SEF needs to be changed and well, we need new commentators. We need more than that, but were starting with this spot first, so ladies and gentlemen, meet your first replacement commentator, he is also the offical janitor of SEF, Black Bob!

With that, Black Bob by Kid Rock off his self title CD hits over the pa and out walks, well Black Bob who is wearing some nice threads and waving peace to the fans and getting cheered. He soon makes his way to the table and takes a seat putting on a headset.

Daddy Mack: Now for this job, we need two men and well, his partner will be the official drug dealer of SEF, Shane Cobain!

Come As Your Are by Nirvana hits the pa and out walks Shane smoking a blunt wearing his grunge clothes as usual. The fans cheer him and Shane just waves, then gets to the table, sits and puts on a head set while smoking up still.

Daddy Mack: There ya all go people, your new commentating team and now, one more thing.

Mack walks on over to J-Lo and takes her hand helping her up, then speaks.

Daddy Mack: Jenny, your good, very good and hot, but I have to do this and I know ya want more time anyways, so you too are relieved of your duties as I found a replacement for you.

J-Lo nods and waves to the fans, then walks away.

Daddy Mack: Now then, for her replacement, it was a hard choice, but I found the perfect one and she is quite the woman, a former Women's Champion here in SEF, the toughest female alive, Julie!

Dirty by Christina Aguilera hits the pa and Julie makes her way out to cheers wearing her leaher outfit of a halter top and low rider flared pants with high heels. She makes her way around to Mack and smiles as he hands her the mic, thens he sits down and he heads to the back. The view cuts to the commentating table now.

Black Bob: Shit, were on, Shane, get ready! Yo SEF, what up!? We got a kick ass show for yo all tonight now don't we Shane?

Shane Cobain: Uh, yea man. Who is on the card by the way?

Black Bob: What? Damn fool! Alright, let me run down the shit. First we got this intgender match between Senia and Coach, man, Coach is fucked cause I seen Senia whip ass plenty of times.

Shane Cobain: Yea, Coach sucks, what a bitch he is!

Black Bob: We got some hardcore deal between Cassidy and Victoria damn women are crazy as white chicks, crazy I tell you, goddamn are they ever......

Shane Cobain: Crazy?! Yea man, I get ya there, relax though, here, have a toke, or two.

Bob takes the blunt and tokes up.

Shane Cobain: We got Tommy taking on a new kid named Jt something, then four men battle to determine a number on contender to the Xtreme Title when Ruckus, Psychosis, AVD, and Hellscream fight in a hardcore match.

Black Bob: We also got that tag match pitting our Heavyweight Champ Matlock and a double champ DeeJay against the team of D-Von and Gato, weird teams.

Shane Cobain: Yea, but Mack booked it and look at him, a real weirdo! One too many drugs for dat boy there!

Black Bob: Yea, I guess man, but for our main event we got Xavier and Bullet in a non title cage match and if X wins it, he gets a title shot whenever he wants one.

Shane Cobain: But if he loses, he is out of SEF forever, so with that said, lets get the show moving and lets finish this blunt.

Shane and Bob toke up as the view moves to the ring and we await the first match to start.

Singles Match
Yesenia Lopez w/Jose Lopez vs. Jonathan Coachman w/DeeJay George

Senia is in the ring with Jose at ringside and staring across at The Coach who is looking back at her with a cocky ass smirk. DeeJay stands at ringside along with Christine. Coach and Senia move closer and Coach just taunts to Senia, then swings at her, but Senia ducks it and jumps behind him. Coach tries for an elbow, but Senia ducks that and nails a kick to the back of his knee. She nails a few more and Coach yells in pain, then Senia runs off the ropes, leaps into the air and brings Coach down with a flying headscissors. Senia jumps up to her feet and kicks at Coach's ribs, then pulls him up for a ddt. Coach backs her into a corner and lets the ref break them as he moves away to recover. Senia runs over and jumps on to Coach's back locking in a sleeper. Coach struggles and almost falls, but soon backs up Senia into a corner, then whips around and whips her across the ring slamming her off the turnbuckles. Senia falls on hee face while holding her back as Coach rubs his throat, but smirks when he sees Senia down. Coach pulls up Senia and starts playing with her hair and stuff, making her pissed and does too good a job. Senia swats him away and fires at himw ith repeated elbows to the head, then kicks Coach in the knee some more with them quick low kicks. Senia pulls Coach;s head down and drops him with a ddt. She then crawls up and climbs to the top. DeeJay goes towards her and yells distacting her, but Jose runs over and tackles him. Coach is up and makes sure Senia is stopped, then climbs up and gives her a superplex off the top rope. Jose and DeeJay have been seperated and stand on different sides of the ring. Coach gets to his feet in the ring and lifts Senia up for the Coachman Impact, but she ends up flipping over his head to her feet and nails Coach with a spinning kick. Coach stumbles back into the ropes and Senia nails a dropkick sending him out to the floor. Jose takes his chance and out of pure rage charges over and lays into Coach with some boots and pulls him up sending him into the steel steps. The ref sees this and calls for the bell right away as Senia rushes out of the ring to pull off her brother.

Julie: Here is your winner by disqualification......................Jonathan Coachman!

Players Club hits the pa as DeeJay helps Coach up and wants to go after Jose, but Senia holds Jose back and they just stare each other down and soon head to the back.

Black Bob: Holy shit, what a way to earn your first victory, by dq, but it was coach. Jose's fault though, damn kid should control is fucking aggresion, like maybe go beat DeeJay after the show.

Shane Cobain: Uh, yea man! Senia and Coach was fucked up anyways, woulda been funny to see Senia whip his ass, but whatever.

Hardcore Match
Cassidy Michaels w/Randy Orton vs. Victoria Lopez

Cassidy and Victoria are in the ring looking ready to square off, but Julie has yet to leave the ring and soon nails a hard cothesline to Cassidy's back, lifts her up in a reverse death valley driver and slams her down to the mat. She looks over to Victoria and smiles like she likes her, starts to move all over her, but quickly takes her off guard and lays Victoria out with the Dirty Drop. Julie stands up and brushes her clothes off, picks up her mic and announces the desicion of the match.

Julie: Due to a favor asked of me by Daddy Mack, this match has been declared a no contest considering both women are unable to compete as of now!

Julie leans in the corner waiting for the next match while Cassidy and Victoria are helped to the back.

Shane Cobain: Whoa, Julie kicked some ass, again, damn she's hot!

Black Bob: Ok, well yea she is, but she also ended what may have been a good match, though neither bitch was doing shit.

Singles Match
JT Smith vs. Tommy2Cool

Both men are in the ring and JT seems rather bored and not really caring about all this. Tommy smirks and takes care of that by running and over and unleashing with some quick hard jabs to JT's ribs and head, then whips him across the ring and nails a nice dropkick on him. Tommy soon lifts up JT and nails the gordbuster. He soon climbs up top and leaps off with a shooting star press and pins JT........1.......2.......kickout! Tommy seems shocked that JT gave effort to kickout, but starts to pound him in the head with a few closed fists. After being warned Tommy pulls up JT and drops him with the Cools Clash, then goes back to the top and hits the Leap of Faith, then pins.........1.......2.........3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall.....................Tommy2Cool!

Leech by Sevendust hits the pa and Tommy jumps realizing he won and celebrates the victory.

Shane Cobain: Man JT sucks ass! Nice job by Tommy for making him look like the bitch he is.

Black Bob: Hell yea! Tommy may not be the top man around SEF, but he tries and he has respect.

Backstage

The scene soon switches to the back where inside a staff room is Daddy Mack along with Snoop Dogg, Carson Daly, Joanie Laurer, and Eve. Snoop is sitting on the sofa smoking a blunt all stoned out of his mind as usual. Carson is standing with Joanie and Eve on either side of him as Mack is in front of them all and soon speaks.

Daddy Mack: Ok people, sorry to call ya all in here for this, but its something I have to do for SEF and I know like J-Lo, you four got other shit to do. So your relieved of your duties as interviewers for SEF and hey, I'll see ya around ok, but I got a company to run, sorry.

They all nod undstandingly as they only did this to help Mack anyways, help a friend. Eve, Joanie, and Carson soon leave while Snoop stays on the sofa. Mack motions him up and says.

Daddy Mack: Yo Snoop, your no longer an interviewer, but I got ya hooked up. Out in the lot there is a limo with booze, weed, and a few girls.

Snoop looks at Mack with a grin and soon walks out leaving Mack alone now. He looks at the camera and speaks.

Daddy Mack: So now we need replacements for SEF's interviewing staff and ya know, it seems I got this covered, so let me introduce them now. First we got a man who was once a wrestler in this business, never a superstar of SEF, but a hardcore brawler of sorts and now has retired and came to SEF as one of our new interviewers, he is Jack Hines!

Mack motions to the door and in walks a man about Mack's height wearing blue jeans and an SEF t-shirt with a grey flannel over that. His hair is long and curly, but shaggy as well and he sports a scruffy beard, looks a lot like a younger Mick Foley. He and Mack shake hands and Jack takes a seat on the sofa as Mack speaks once again.

Daddy Mack: Now as for our next interviewer, he is a young man who was once a wrestler and even competed here in SEF quite some time back, but never made it big. He's been to a few places, the ol' SFW, NRA, he has been around, but never in the light. He is now done with the ring and wants to remain in this business, so I signed him on as an interviewer and here is, Corez!

Mack motions to the door once again and in walk a man close to his height, couple inches shorter and is wearing cut off jean shorts at the knees, hiking boots, an SEF t-shirt, and a flannel tied around his waist, plus a leather jacket over his shirt. His hair hangs down over his face and is wavy, he looks like Raven when he was in ECW. He and Mack shake hands and Corez moves over standing in the back as Mack speaks again.

Daddy Mack: There ya have it, we only got two as thats all we need, so back to you boys at ringside, lets get the show rolling.

With that, the view cuts to ringside.

Black Bob: Wow, our four interviewers gone and only two to replace them, pretty good move considering who Mack got.

Shane Cobain: Hey, I remember Corez, we were allies once, then he left.

Fatal Four Way Hardcore Match
#1 Contender To SEF Xtreme Championship
Ruckus vs. Psychosis vs. Alex Van Dam vs. Hellscream w/Aloysia Damon

The four men are in the ring and the action doesn't take long to get underway. Ruckus and Psychosis have alreay begun fighting being the first two out and took their fight out of the ring, used a few weapons and are now off in the crowd somewhere. AVD leaped the ropes coming down with a somersault plancha on to Hellscream as he arrived to ringside. The two are now fighting at ringside battering each other into the ring post and steel steps. Hellscream gets on the advantage and runs AVD into the timekeepers table, then throws on top the announce table and grabs a chair bringing it crashing down over his head. Hellscream climbs to the top turnbuckles and soon leaps off with a body splash. AVD rolls off te table at the last second and Hellscream goes crashing through it and finds himself against the guard rail holding his ribs. AVD gets to his feet and grabs a singapore cane laying into Hellscream with it, then rolls him into the ring and climbs to the top rope. AVD looks around, then leaps off with the Five Star Frog Splash on Hellscream. He bounces off holding his ribs, but rolls back on and into a pin........1........2.......3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall..................Alex Van Dam!

Bawitabaw by Kid Rock hits the pa and AVD gets to his feet raising his hands in the air and signaling the belt will be his soon.

Shane Cobain: Damn it, they broke our table and I lost the rest of my last joint, fuck me man!

Black Bob: That does suck, but it was a good match nonetheless and now AVD has a shot at the Xtreme Title.

Backstage

Before the next begins the view cuts to the back suddenly showing Xavier beating on BulletProof with a steel chair. He holds the chair to Bullet's throat and chokes him out, but not to unconciosness. Xavier kneels down and speaks to him.

Xavier: You do not deserve to be champ, no one but myself does and soon enough I will rid SEF of all you pieces of shit.

Xavier stands up and slams the chair over Bullet's head, then kicks him in the face before walking off while the view cuts back to ringside.

Black Bob: Man, Xavier sure is pissed at Bullet and SEF has a whole. Damn guy is nuts!

Shane Cobain: Yea, I remember him too, always was crazy, but I need more weed, damn it.

Bob rolls his eyes and smirks, then pulls a big ass bowl out packed full of weed that looks purplish. Shane's eyes light up as Bob lights the bowl and they pass it back and forth awaiting the next match.

Tag Team Match
D-Von Dudley & Gato w/Yesenia Lopez vs. Matt Matlock & DeeJay George w/ Christine & The Coach

Both teams have made their way to the ring and the match is set to go. Matt and Gato seem ready to start, but D-Von yells out and Gato tags him in. D-Von comes charging in at an unexpected Matt and tackles him into a corner laying in with punches and chops. D-Von soon whips Matt across the ring and power slams him, then pulls him up and delivers a piledriver. DeeJay comes running in, but Gato runs in and meets him with punches. Gato sends DeeJay reeling, but gets caught with punches as well. The ref tries restoring order getting the two apart. Matt ends low blowing D-Von, then drops him with a brainbuster. He gets handed a chair by Coach and levels D-Von with it, then slides the chair out and lifts D-Von to the top rope. Gato and DeeJay are out of the ring now fighting and the ref turns back to the action in the ring. Matt nails D-Von with the Matock Drop and pins..........1........2........3!

Julie: Here are your winners by pinfall....................Matt Matlock and DeeJay George!

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits the pa as Matt stands up with a grin on his face. Coach helps DeeJay take down Gato and they stand on the ramp. Daddy Mack comes from the crowd and is behind Matt now. DeeJay yells to Matt who turns around and jumps back. Mack doesn't do anything and just smirks knowing he could have leveled Matt if he wanted. Matt quickly exits the ring and heads to the back with DeeJay, Coach, and Christine. Mack motions him back and says to lets do this now, he even holds the ropes open inviting him in. Matt just shakes his head and holds up his title while Mack shrugs and flips him off.

Shane Cobain: Yea, Mack showed up and showed Matt just who is who around this place.

Black Bob: That was cool, but I wonder why Matt backed down? He won the match with ease, mainly from cheating, but still, he couldn't have been that worn out.

Cage Match
Non Title
Xavier vs. BulletProof
Stipulations: If Xavier Wins, He Gets A Title Match When He Want & Can Name The Match; If Bullet Wins, Xavier Must Retire From SEF

The cage has been lowered and both Xavier and Bullet stand in the ring staring across at each other. Bullet has a bandage on his head from the earlier attack and a look of anger while Xavier stares back full of rage. The two charge each other, Xavier slower due to his knee, so Bullet nails him with some punches, then whips him into the ropes and drops him with a shoulder block. Bullet lifts up Xavier and rams him into a corner, then backs up and looks for a clothesline. Xavier gets his left leg up and kicks Bullet in the face, then hops up on the second rope and flips off with a neckbreaker on Bullet. Xavier pulls himself up and kicks Bullet right in the face, then pulls him up and rams him into the cage several times opening up the cut on his head. He rakes Bullet's head across the steel, then runs into a corner and soon drops him with the Ghetto Busta. Xavier gets to his feet and says fuck it, then climbs to the top of the cage and soon leaps off with the Gangsta Splash crashing straight down on Bullet. Xavier rolls off slowly getting up as Bullet lays nearly motionless. Xavier looks to the door, but climbs back up the cage and soon goes over and touches down to the floor.

Julie: Here is your winner of the match.....................Xavier!

The Way I Am by Eminem hits the pa as Xavier looks around with a smirk, points to Bullet and motions the title as his own, then heads to the back.

Shane Cobain: Damn, X always has gave is all even when plaqued with injuries, crazy ass that he is.

Black Bob: Definitely crazy, but certainly full of heart and Bullet, well he showed up and tried, but not half of what he could do, shame too.

Shane Cobain: Yea, damn kid has a lot to learn yet, but I gotta get more weed, so lets end this off.

At that the camera roams around the arena to capture the fans one last time, then fades to back. The SEF logo flashes by and the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF