sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 21 {8/18/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 28, 2014, 03:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 18th, 2004

Still in Pennsylvania, but moved to the city of Pittsburgh, the Mellon Arena is where SEF is hosting its weekly show, its flagship show of Extreme this week. The fans are just as rowdy and going crazy for the start of our show and well its started, pyro shoots off the staging as Paranoid by Black Sabbath begins to play over the pa. The camera pans all over the place capturing the fans and the whole set up in the arena, then drops down to the commentators table at ringside where Black Bob and Shane Cobain, SEF's commentators sit ready to call the show.

Black Bob: Well here we are over in the steel city, Pittsburgh and we got a nice show,a kick ass show for yo all to see.

Shane Cobain: Oh yea we do! Daddy Mack is main eventing and gonna show J-Max up, take that kid to the test of time and break him down.

Black Bob: I don;t know really know J-Max, but from what I see I gotta agree, Mack is gonna kill him tonight. But besides that match, as great as it is, we got some more too, sixe more actually.

Shane Cobain: Yea, we need a lot of matches to give a good build up to the headliner. Starting things off will be a fatal four way match to determine the number on contender to the DOGG Title and in it is DeeJay George and odd since he and Xavier are allies.

Black Bob: That is odd, but he don;t have it that easy as Tommy2Cool is in this thing as well. We got a new girl debuting straight from the big time, Trish Stratus fights Victoria and Yesenia Lopez in a mud bath match, triple threat style.

Shane Cobain: I may not be King or Gertner, but I love hot chicks and in mud, oh fuck yea, bring it on ladies. Tonight we also got two of our champs fighting in non title bouts with stipulations saying that if their opponents win, they will receive a title shot at a later date.

Black Bob: Makes for some intense matches and I'd say Matt and AVD may have a run for their money.

Shane Cobain: They may, Jamie and Kid Future seem pretty good, but I don't know, their self built hype exceeds their talents.

Black Bob: True and we got another non title match, David Blade battles Hank and Travis Storm in a triple threat match and will probably win.

Shane Cobain: We got Charis fighting nexcomer Juliette as well and all in all a good looking show, especially that Hell in a Cell, so lets get rolling while I roll up a joint.

Fatal Four Way Match
#1 Contender To DOGG Heavyweight Championship
Jose Lopez w/Yesenia Lopez vs. Tommy2Cool vs. Ruckus vs. DeeJay George w/The Coach & Christine

And its on, our first match and all four men in the ring and starting the battle. Ruckus and Tommy battle into a corner while DeeJay takes down Jose with a clothesline, then lifts him into a suplex and drops him like a bad habit. DeeJay smiles at Senia as he kicks Jose in the head, then backs into the ropes and cashes down with a fist to his head. DeeJay moves over and clubs Tommy in the back, then sends him into the ropes nailing a power slam. Ruckus runs over and nails an elbow to DeeJay's back, then lifts him up and drops him with a ddt. He lifts up Tommy and tries for a standing dropkick, but Tommy sidesteps him and lifts up and hits the Cools Clash. Tommy climbs to the top rope and DeeJay gets up, but sees Coach making his way around, so he diverts the refs attention. Coach climbs up and nails Tommy in the head with a chair, then shoves him down on to the guard rail and soon hops down himself. DeeJay lifts up Ruckus and nails the DeeJay ZappCannon, then goes for Jose who is up and catches DeeJay with a flurry of rights before coming off the ropes and dropping him with a torndao ddt. Jose looks fired up and goes to the top for a moonsault, but DeeJay moves out of the way. Both men get to their feet and DeeJay who is up first catches Jose with the Judgment Kick and pins him........1.........2.........3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall...................DeeJay George!

Live Again by Sevendust hits the pa as DeeJay gets to his feet and grins at Senia. Coach climbs in the ring and celebrates with DeeJay as Christine just goes with it and the three soon head to the back leaving Senia to help her bro.

Black Bob: Ooh, that had to hurt for Jose, but Tommy as well who may have won had it not been for Coach.

Shane Cobain: Yea, Coach is a lil bitch, but DeeJay did give quite a roll on his own, still, outcome may have been different.

Triple Threat Mud Bath Match
Trish Stratus vs. Victoria Lopez vs. Yesenia Lopez w/Jose Lopez

The pool of mud has been set up to the side of the staging and all three women are out there dressed in bikini's. Trish in white while Victoria is in a black and violet bikini, and Senia is in a red one. The three women stand in a slight circle next to the pool and exchange words. Victoria and Trsih trash talk some and Senia yells to trish, but gets hammered with forearms by Victoria who soon whips Senia into the mud by her hair. Trish looks for the advantage and clubs Victoria in the back, then tries tossing her into the pool, but Victoria bocks it and elbows Trish in the face. Victoria then lifts up Trish for a death valley driver and slams her into the pool and right on top of Senia. Victoria raises her arms in the air, but doesn't realize the ref counts the fall since Trish is covering Senia inadvertantly. Just as Victoria jumps in the pool to break it up, the ref counts 3. Victoria looks pissed and grabs Trish by the hair and whipping her around in the mud and soon drops down on her nailing sme hard forearms.

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall.............Trish Stratus!

Time To Rock & Roll hits the pa, but Trish is left laying, crawling from the pool holding her head as Victoria walks to the back and Senia composes herself before leaving.

Shane Cobain: Whoa, Trish got a quick win and with inadvertant help from Vicky, some heat between these two now it seems.

Black Bob: Yea, these two ladies may get into it right away, but man, Senia suffered a bad loss and may not be happy, so who knows what she may do.

Backstage

As the crew cleans up the mud and disassembles the pool, the camera cuts to the back showing none other than DOGG Champ Xavier walking along the hall with his title hanging out of his hand and an iron pipe in the other. The camera follows him down the hall and he soon comes to Charis Vanessia's room. The door is open slightly and Charis can be seen with Kyle and Deedee in there. Xavier suddenly kicks the door open and charges in, tosses his title at Kyle and then swings the pipe catching him in the head and dropping him like a fly. Deedee looks to brawl, but Xavier backs up and soon nails him in the head dropping him to the floor as well. Xavier stands there looking at both of them, then looks up locking eyes with Charis who is pissed. Xavier bends down and lifts up his title, drops the pipe at Charis' feet and says.

Xavier: Don't touch what you can't handle, bitch!

Xavier backs up to the doorway of the room, then turns and walks off down the hall. Charis just glares at his back as the view cuts to ringside.

Black Bob: Holy shit, Xavier just got a lil payback on that cheap attack earlier and told Charis off I guess.

Shane Cobain: Yea, should know better than to fuck with X!

Non Title Hardcore Match
Kid Future vs. Alex Van Dam
Stipulation: If Kid Future Wins, He Will Face AVD Next Week For The Title

The match is on, both men are in the ring and watse lil time getting started. As soon as AVD entered he flew at Kid and the two engaged in a brawl that soon spilled out of the ring. From there AVD took to the offense and rocked Kid with some stiff kicks before sending him crashing into the steel steps. AVD pulls out some weapons, tosses a few in the ring for later use, takes a fire extuingusher and bashes Kid in the head, then rolls him in the ring. AVD gets a ladder and slides in the ring with it, then stands it upside down and jams it into Kid's ribs. AVD leans the ladder in the corner, then pulls up Kid whipping him in that direction. Kid puts on the brakes and out of nowhere nails a side kick to AVD putting him down. Kid picks up a trash can and slams it into AVD's ribs, then lifts him up and hits a pump handle slam. Kid goes to the top rope and looks for a flying elbow drop, but AVD jumps up and takes down to the mat with a hurricanrana off the top rope. AVD then pulls up Kid and looks for an irish whip into the ladder. Kid hoever reverses and sends AVD crashing into it face first. As AVD staggers backwards, Kid catches him and nails a german suplex, hold son and nails another, then goes for a third, but AVD blocks and rolls him into a pin attempt.......1......2.......kickout! Both men jump up and Kid nails a clothesline to AVD, then lifts him up and sets him into a firemans carry position, looks for The Franchise, but as he gets on the middle rope, AVD somehow slips down and brings Kid down into a neckbreaker a painful one at that or so it looks. Kid holds his neck in pain as AVD holds his back, but gets up and soon grabs a trash can and slams it over Kid's head, leaves it on him and jumps to the top rope. He flies off with the Five Star Frog Splash crushing the can into Kid's ribs, then rolls back on him and pins..........1...........2...........3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall...................Alex Van Dam!

Bawitabaw by Kid Rock hits the pa and AVD climbs to his feet and holds his hands in the air, runs his mouth to Kid some, then leaves the ring. Kid recovers and gets to his feet, receives some cheers for his performance in his first match, then leaves as well.

Black Bob: Damn, this Kid Future is pretty good and took AVD to the limit.

Shane Cobain: Fuck yea he did! I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch between these two.

Singles Match
Charis Vanessia vs. Juliette

Charis is in the ring as is Juliette who is looking like she would rather be in the back on her knees or back as usual. Charis charges at the sound of the bell and knocks Juliette down with a clothesline, then pulls her up and bitch slaps her around. Charis grabs Juliette by the back of her head and bulldogs her down, then backs into the ropes and drops a knee to the back of her head. Charis stands up and praises herself to the crowd. Juliette gets up, but is taken down with the Perfection Infection and right after is locked into the New Pain. Juliette taps out faster than a whore sucks cock.

Julie: Here is your winner by submission..................Charis Vanessia!

nWo by Heaven or Hell hits the pa as Charis stands on her feet and raises her hands in the air to cheer.

Black Bob: Wow, Charis kind of dismantled Juliette in a matter of seconds I think.

Shane Cobain: Yep, 47 seconds to be exact, damn she is hot and athletic too.

Buried Alive Non Title Match
Jamie Peirce vs. Matt Matlock
Stipulation: If Jamie Wins, He Will Face Matt After SummerSlam For The Title

There is a 20 foot by 10 foot section of dirt laid out next to the staging and in the middle is an open grave six feet down with a mound of dirt on either side and a couple shovels in each mound. In the ring already is Jamie Peirce and stepping now is Matt Matlock. The two men go nose to nose and Matt just drops his title, then goes into a brawl with Jamie. They force each other into corners and Jamie soon ducks a clothesline attempt and runs the ropes flying at Matt with a forearm smash knocking him down. Jamie then lifts up Matt and whips him into the ropes, tries a super kick, but Matt catches his foot and whips Jamie around looking to nail a hard clothesline only Jamie nails the thunderguri on him sending Matt into the ropes and rolling to the outside. Jamie gets up and climbs out after him, pulls up Matt, but gets a shot to the head from a pair of brass knuckles. Matt gets to his feet with a grin and starts kicking Jamie in the ribs, then runs him across the floor and knees first into the steps flipping Jamie over on to his back. Matt shoves the timekeeper away and grabs a chair, taps it on the steps, then swings at Jamie who ducks it quickly and kicks Matt in the gut, then gives him a quick raven effect. Jamie picks up the chair and slams it across the back of Matt's head, then jabs it into his ribs several times before tossing the chair down and lifting up Matt on to his shoulders. Jamie carries him up to the stage and looks to toss him off down on to the dirt, but Matt has come to and prevents it. Jamie shoves Matt into the stage wall and looks for a super kick again, but Matt ducks and Jamie kicks the stage, then gets his other leg kicked out from underneath and falls to the steel. Matt kicks the back of jamie's head, then lifts him up, hooks his arms to one side and drops back off the stage delivering The Matlock Drop to Jamie on to the section of dirt. Jamie lays out cold as Matt holds his back and head and the crowd starts a small Holy Shit chant. Matt gets to his feet and starts showboating, raising his arms in a cocky like manner signaling its over with. He pulls up Jamie who stumbles and drops him into the grave, then slowly grabs a shovel and starts to shovel some dirt into the grave. Jamie's hand comes up and he pulls himself over the grave edge, but Matt sees him and swings the shovel at his head. Jamie ducks it and grabs the shovel pulling Matt down into the grave where he starts to punch at him like crazy, like a man fighting for his life. Matt fights back, but gets laid out on the bottom of the grave and stomped in the head. Jamie pulls himself out and starts shoving dirt into the grave with his hands, then grabs the shovel Matt had and gets some scoops, but Matt crawls out and lunges on top of Jamie pounding him in the head. Matt pulls up on the shovel choking Jamie, but gets flipped over on to his back. Jamie rams the shovel into Matt's chest, then raises it up and slamsit down, but Matt moves and jumps tackling Jamie and laying in punches. They fight up to their feet and Jamie shoves Matt back and nails Sweet Dreams then looks for the Bell of Peirces Dame into the grave. Matt blocks it and spins Jamie around, lifts him up and does the Matlock Go Round and drops him into the grave with a thud. Matt then grabs a shovel and starts shoveling dirt into the grave like crazy, he even gets a bunch of it and uses his nody to shove it in. After a few minutes, Jmaie is soon buried, none of his body showing, so the ref declares the match over and declares Matt the winner by raising his arm up.

Julie: Here is your winner......................Matt Matlock!

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything by Papa Roach hits the pa as Matt looks down the grave and smirks, spits into it and walks off to the back.

Black Bob: Damn, that there match was off the hook and Jamie hung in there with Matt for the whole stretch.

Shane Cobain: Yea he did, match went right up to the very last second before we could see who may win.

Triple Threat Non Title Match
Hank vs. Travis Storm vs. David Blade

Hank is in the ring laying back in a corner while Travis is standing ready to go and Blade just now enters. The bell sounds and Travis jumps the gun charging at Blade, but gets a drop toe hold to the bottom rope, then slapped in the back of the head and dropkicked out of the ring. Hank stays in the corner, but Blade gets up and grins, then runs at him full blast with a body splash. Hank staggers out and Blade catches him with a spinning heel kick knocking Hank down. Blade lifts Hank to his feet and whips him into the ropes hitting a dropkick, then climbs to the top rope and waits. hank gets to his feet and turns around, then Blade flies off with a cross body to him into a pinning combination, but rolls out inadvertanly. Blade lifts up Hank and whips him into the ropes causing him to knock down Travis Storm, then jumps up and drops Hank with a lou thesz press, hammers him with punches, and jumps off giving him a swift kick in the head. He pulls Hank up and gives him the cold cut combo, then goes up top and delivers the Moshpitt Plunge and pins........1..........2.........3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall....................David Blade!

War Machine by KISS hits the pa and Blade gets to his feet and poses for his win, then exits the ring and heads to the back high fiving fans along the way.

Black Bob: Nice job by Blade, damn guy is good and up against them two boys really looked good.

Shane Cobain: Yea, Hank sucks ass, but Travis didn't do bad Sunday with D-Von.

Backstage

The view opens up to Hells Judgment room and inside is Deejay, Coach, and Christine talking about earier and all when in walks Xavier, both titles slung over his shoulder and grinning like crazy. DeeJay nods to him and seems confused as Xavier walks on over and plops down. He rests his titles in his lap and looks at DeeJay, then says.

Xavier: Man, sweet ass job tonight ya did. Looks like my plan worked out since ya won.

DeeJay George: Your plan? Just what is that?

Xavier: One match at SummerSlam and the second most important match there involving nothing but Hells Judgment.

DeeJay George: That's the plan? So all that and we have to fight each other now?

Xavier: What, ya don't wanna?

DeeJay George: I will, I ain't got a problem facing you and can handle it win or lose, but you know I won;t hold back, look at Hellscream.

Xavier: I know no one holds back in a match like this, but DeeJay, I am leveling with you, hear me out. I went to Mack and asked him to place you in a contenders match for my title and I told him the reasonw as that we wanted to see who the better man was should you win and he agreed cause he didn't really care who I faced. Now were gonna tear it up, were in the Silverdome and my plan is this, we make an impact and how? We go out there on the biggest stage in the nation and out do everyone else. We out do Mack and Matt by giving something that no one would ever expect, a fight no one can compare too, a battle that will never be out done.

DeeJay George: Well, sounds fine man, out od them all huh, I'm with ya and like I said, either way the title stays with us.

Xavier: Hell yea it does!

Xavier and DeeJay sits back with grins and laughing a bit as the view cuts back to ringside.

Black Bob: Well now, looks like we know why DeeJay was placed in the match tonight and now we know a lil of what to expect from his and Xavier's future match.

Shane Cobain: Yea, a fucking brutal ass war of a match. Them two trying to steal the show from Mack, damn SummerSlam is gonna be a kick ass event

Hell In A Cell
#1 Contender To SEF Heavyweight Championship
J-Max vs. Daddy Mack

The cell is lowered down and the ref stands at the door holding it open awaiting the participants when X Gonna Give It To Ya by DMX, same theme as Westside Wanksta a local Jobber by the way, so a coincidence, haha. Anyways, J-Max comes walking out with a cocky swagger looking half drunk and half idiot, but everyone knows he is full idiot. He gets booed like a bitch, oh he is one, well he gets to the cell, looks around with a dumb look and walks in, slides into the ring and holds up his hands for a pose, but is cut off when Cowboy by Kid Rock comes jamming over the pa and every fan in attendance jumps to their feet. Daddy Mack struts out on stage and is cheered to no end and Mack just smirks as he points to J-Max making a crushing motion. Mack heads down the ramp and is mobbed by th fans who all want to touch him, get a piece of him, just be near him. Once he is at ringside in the cell doorway he has his gear he usually strips off already gone from the fans, so he smiles while shrugging, takes out his earrings and tosses them into the crowd which causes a brawl to get them, then Mack heads into the cell, slides in the ring and pops up with grin at J-Max, then nails a quick hard right to his jaw and soon unleashes a flurry of punches on him. Mack pounds J-Max into a corner, then looks for an irish whip, but is reversed and sent into a corner himself. J-Max shakes the cobwebs and runs at Mack, but is met with a kick to the face, then Mack hops on the second turnbuckle and flies off with a diving clothesline knocking J-Max down. Mack pops up off the canvas and delivers a hard kick to J-Max's back, then pulls him up and sends hm across the ring, follows up with a clothesline taking him outside. Mack gets to his feet and lifts J-Max slamming his head into the cell wall, then whips him across the floor into the steel steps. Mack walks on over and shoves the top steps on to J-Max, then pulls himself up on the apron with the ringpost and drops off with a stomp on the steps jamming them on top of J-Max. Mack then kicks the steps off and pulls J-Max up on the bottom steps, sets him up and delivers a piledriver straight into it. J-Max falls to the floor in a slump as Mack gets to his feet and searches around the ring until he finally pulls out a ladder, then a table, and then a sledgehammer. He slides the table in the ring, walks back around to J-Max with the hammer and runs full speed at him bashing him in the head with it knocking pretty well out. Once on the floor J-Max is bleeding from the shot and the crowd pops for it. Mack slides it in the ring and rolls J-Max in, then slides in and sets up the table in the middle of the ring. Mack rolls J-Max on to it and grabs the sledgehammer nailing one more time in the head for good measure. Mack then slides outside the ring and sets up the ladder, climbs to the top and gives that smirk, then flies off with the Mack Attack putting J-Max through the table. The crowd goes nuts for this and Mack soon gets to his feet and rests on the ropes in the corner waiting for J-Max who takes a while, but gets to his feet. He turns around looking for Mack and just like that gets dropped by Da Shows Ova. Mack dances around the fallen J-Max and does a lil strut, then lifts up his arm and in an instant locks in the Show Strangla. He smacks at J-Max's face to keep him awake and J-Max is soon screaming in agony. He actually tries to avoid tapping and fights to get free, but realizes he cannot and thus he taps out.

Julie: Here is your winner by submission......................Daddy Mack!

Cowboy by Kid Rock comes over the pa yet again and Mack is on his feet with his hand raised high in the air. The cell raises up and J-Max rolls out to the floor laying in pain while Mack celebrates his win, poses on the top rope, but then the lights suddenly go out. The SEFtron lights up like it is going to give a message, much the same as it did a couple weeks ago, but then a slam like steel on flesh is heard and the lights flash back on to find Mack laying face down and Matt Matlock standing over himw ith a chair. Mack starts to get up, but Matt swings the chair bashing Mack over the head this time and busting him open. He soon drops the chair and exits the ring with a smile as Mack bleeding bad now starts to crawl up on his feet using the ropes and sneers at Matt.

Black Bob: Oh man, Matt just got in a cheap attack on Mack and this close to SummerSlam, this shit is gonna be dangerous when they finally meet one on one.

Shane Cobain: Oh yea, much as I hate Matt, this is gonna make the match that much better and drive Mack to fight harder. But thats it for the show tonight, so later on people.

With that the camera pans up off the table and shows some last shots of the crowd before fading to black where the SEF logo flashes by and the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF