sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Stealing The Show As Usual (WAR)

Started by Showsteala, March 06, 2013, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Leaning in the doorway of his dressing room is Shane Mack with his long hair down his shoulders which are bare as is his slightly hairy and developed upper body. A trademark grin on his face and a pair of faded blue jeans cover his bottom half while Mack has his hands tucked into the pockets looking casual. Those eyes letting us know he knows what's going down tonight on WAR!

So tonight is the night that Shane Mack, The Showsteala, the man of SEF runs the gauntlet against five wrestlers with one being the Rumble winner herself, The Queen of SEF!?!

Mack all sarcastic and fired up a bit just grins bigger.

First of all, Earl, the hobo, well ok kid, so your broke ass is looking for your brother who ya never found and decided to slack off in SEF. Now ya find yourself the first of many to fall at my feet! You and Kimberly, Kasey and Bill got one thing in common, your beneath The Showsteala. Although Billy may be a good athlete, a highflyer after my own heart, a comrade in the battle against the corporation, he is an enemy as is The Queen. Julie thinks she is on too big of a roll to get put down by me, well honey, I may love ya too, but I don't care about any piece of ya except for what I get in the ring! And the only one with too much to handle is you Queenie. Ya see, I didn't return to SEF to play second fiddle to anyone and I won't do so and I'm glad you want to give me a title shot when ya win the SEF Title. It'll be that much easier to take back what should be mine now, although I know battling you in a gauntlet or one on one would prove to be a great challenge. Fact of the matter is, The Showsteala is right here and always will be, so get ready to be shown up tonight on WAR!

Mack flipping his hair back arrogantly and flips the middle of each hand up with a grin, then backs off into the room slamming his door shut to let us think on that. To make us wonder just who is going to be Showstoppa World Champion when WAR comes to an end!?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF