sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

new SEF Internet Champion! (War r/p #1)

Started by JordanCut, March 12, 2013, 11:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

The scene opens up with Jordan Cut kicking back leaning against the wall with his arm cross together as he looks straight ahead with a serious look on his face started speaking about his match. Jordan Cut didn't win Internet Championship on "War" not beating Tristan Darland, so Jordan Cut gets another chance to become Internet Champion.

I didn't win Internet Championship last week on "War" against Tristan Darland suddenly I find myself in a match with him against this time him defending Internet Championship against me. I been thinking just what I need to do to win Internet Champion clearly Tristan Darland was better man, so I been cutting myself not in a way what you people are thinking, because what I mean is cutting the training which is not pushing myself to being the best I know I can be. You see SEF is a place for wrestlers who are the best what they do if that not you don't even bother coming here, because I came into this company thinking being cool as I am might not be enough to be the best I know I can be that is why I cut what I needed to be cut to being the best. You know Tristan I'm not going bash you, because I'm just going to tell you that you going to see a whole new different side of Jordan Cut on "War" going to make me the new SEF Internet Champion. I'm not going to lose to you again, because I'm going push myself to the limit to win show the world that I can be the best I know I can be by putting everything on the line against you if it is my last match with the company. You see I know what I need to do to win, and I know you are going to do whatever it takes to keep SEF Internet Championship with you, so this match between you and I going a second time will be ten times better and entertaining  that is something I'm sure SEF management and fans expect from us. A second chance to prove something or second chance nothing really happened that what this match means to me that is my edge I need to win SEF Internet Championship or become a failure. I am not a failure Tristan Darland facing you again will not make a twice of a failure which I'm sure a lot of people will say about me. On "War", I'm going to start a success for myself that starts by beating you on "War" becoming the new SEF Internet Champion, and I'm coming at you with everything I know I can display to win hopefully I will have my arm raise in the air announced new SEF Internet Champion!

Jordan Cut stop talking, and he walks away as the scene faded black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF