sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jake Voss Reflects While The Star Shines & More for WAR

Started by Phoenix, March 13, 2013, 12:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Shane Mack can reflect all he wants, but in the end of the main event tonight on WAR, Mack, the only reflection seen is mine in the SEF World Heavyweight Championship!

The stern look of Jake Voss who bares that cocky smirk as well. The SEF Champion standing in front of his dressing room door with the title glistening off his right shoulder. A DVF shirt covering his upper body and his hands on his hips.

You have as much chance as Phoenix Winterborn has of taking my title from me and that is absolutely none! Tonight is it for the two of you, after Weigel and I drop the two of you in this tag match, your both going to the bottom. Phoenix couldn't even stay in the ring long enough to last against me last week. And tonight Mack, you won't be able to last against either myself or Weigel. You both felt his kick last week, but this week its time you got Victimized by the greatest wrestler in SEF!

The arrogance shining bright as Jake grins wide showing he has no doubt about his own ability. Maybe he doubts the so called competition, but as SEF Champion, maybe he should!?!

Da Shows Ova...HA!

Jake laughing a little just looks a bit annoyed, but grinning big like he knows he is great.

Your pitiful kick is no match for anyone anymore Mack, your overplayed and overrated! The Showsteala is out of his element tonight going against two World Champions with a partner who may not even show up. You think Phoenix will have your back? The kid doesn't care about anyone else, just like you, but he is smart enough to stay away cause he knows showing up will get him the same as he got last week. Phoenix Winterborn is inferior to Jake Voss, then again, who isn't? Mack is the worst of all and tonight he goes bye bye to get wasted at Wrestle X by the Dominant Player, the boss of SEF!

Jake grinning big thinking its all gonna happen, but why shouldn't he!?

I don't even need Weigel to have my back, just do what he does best, do what he did last week, show up and kick you two down to become Victimized!

Jake arrogantly spreading his arms out wide brings his left hand in slapping the title. Jake turning heads into his room and leaves us to see his name in white letters on a black tag on the gray door. Seems Jake is ready for WAR, ready to beat back the competition, but we have yet to hear from his partner or Mack's partner, so who knows what else is to come!? Down the hall in front of a backdrop with the WAR logo on it we find The Star in his ring gear sporting an old shirt of his with a big star on the front.  His long hair brushed back behind his ears and a bit of a goofy grin on his face. The Star looking cocky, but determined to make himself known.

Nine jackoffs against one Star in this battle royal tonight on WAR is who I have to go through and I ask. Where is the challenge? Don't get me wrong, I know next week when it is I who faces the II Champion that I will be challenged then. I am looking forward to an easy win for this title shot, however, I am prepared to go through far more. Hell, let's make this extreme and bring some tables or more into the ring boys and girls!?

The Star smirking a bit sadistically with a grin showing some arrogance still.

Doesn't matter to me, just an idea. How it plays out doesn't matter, tonight The real Star of SEF is seen as he rises up to become the II Champion. Who do we got now, Kimberly Pain, Kasey Winterborn, and a couple muscleheads. The two broads are jokes and Kim needs to stick to blowing Mack and stay out of my way! Kasey did what exactly to earn this? Who has she helped? She can't even help herself, but tonight I'll help her out of my ring. Jay and Mesa are in this, but  both had chances, both failed. Tonight The Star succeeds and will be on his way to becoming a World Champion. Then we got this japanese warrior and josh diabolical!? What the hell happened to Joe?

The Star confused, but just laughs.

And the winner of that Loser leaves SEF match gets to join the fun of being eliminated by me. That hobo and drunk, fuck, what's their names?

The Star thinking looks up and to the left as the sound of a beer can popping open is heard. The view widening to show CWS in baggy jeans and a white tee guzzling a Natural Ice while resting his left hand on a singapore cane. CWS crushing the empty can to his head bleeds a little, then swings the cane up snarling.

Come here and I'll refresh your fucking memory son!

CWS charging with the cane up and The Star running away down the hall. CWS chasing him, but Josh Diabolical comes from a room diving into a hard tackle to CWS taking the drunk to the floor with a smack. Josh laying in punches when The Star comes up behind Josh kicking him in the spine. The Star pulling Josh up and through the doorway into the locker room. Jay and Mesa in there and they jump up chasing The Star down the hall. Axel comes from down the hall and The Star ducking around the big man who floors Jay with a big boot. Mesa with punches, but gets overpowered and slammed to the floor. The Grand Minoru coming down the hall into a flying roundhouse kick staggers Axel back to his knees. Then comes Flamez on to the scene with a slam to Minoru and turns to Axel ripping him up. Axel coming up with punches and Flamez fires back. CWS and Josh brawl down the hall and security soon floods the hallway breaking it up with a hard struggle. Is this a sign of what is to come tonight on WAR? If so it'll be another good one and with the stacked card how could it not be!? Plus who knows who else will be showing up with WAR being brought to you from Calgary Alberta Canada, home of the Dungeon?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF