sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Who's Girl Was That? (WAR)

Started by Showsteala, March 13, 2013, 09:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

So we got some action tonight and WAR is drawing near with Shane Mack sitting on the sofa in his dressing room sporting his ring tights and boots. His hair down as he is kinda slumped back half asleep with Sara next to him glued to her iphone. She wears the usual slutty dress, dark blue and low cut. A pair of knee black stilletos cover her feet and Mack with a hand on her leg smirks a bit. Sara smiling and Mack just sits up a little confused.

So what was that ya were saying earlier about that Kim chick?

She's apparently with Phoenix Winterborn, your partner tonight, I guess their an item.

Mack nodding yea just mutters.

This always happens to me, their all attached it seems like, but they all want Mack!?! She never said she had a boyfriend, that's just wrong!

Sara bored and wanting to get fucked says.

You should have asked or just stuck your cock in me like you need to do now!

Mack smirking a little cocky now just grinds a his hips toward her a bit mockingly.

Well hopefully Phoenix don't know, I mean, know what!?

He grins cheekily as Sara rolls her eyes. Mack laughing a little just grins.

Ah well, at least I see the guy has my back tonight, least I hope he does now!? And after seeing Weigel, or hearing from him through some dipshit, I know tonight we got this tag match in the bag. Jake Voss, he's just an arrogant ass who wishes he was Shane Mack. You and Weigel sold out, but tonight you are simply, out.

Mack showing business behind them experienced eyes of his, but still cracks that trademark grin.

Steve Weigel, I have fallen down many a times, hell son, I fell down on purpose before, yet I always get right back up and knock whoever I gotta knock down ten times over! You will get yours again, you will see me in the ring for that title again and maybe if you got the stones, you'll give me my rematch before Wrestle X!?! Either way I am taking back my golden strap cause there be only one showstoppa and that be the showsteala! Ya see Steve, you got handed something that belonged to me and I ain't one to bitch and moan that I got screwed. I state the fact and do something about it, so after I whip our bosses ass at the biggest show of the year, I am coming to take the Showstoppa Title! Tonight I am going to make sure your prepared...prepared to feel a real kick and get knocked down.

Mack serious in his eyes and his expression a bit sullen, then that grin flashes back across his face.

Jake Voss, your arrogance will get the best of you, especially tonight because neither I or my partner cares about anything except one thing, making a mark. Tonight we both going out there to show up two World Champions, well, so called World Champions! Your really nothing more than lackeys for management to control like pawns. Well too bad for you I am a renegade knight who answers to no one, sometimes not even myself!

Mack looking arrogant himself just laughs a little sadistically almost.

Tonight is going to be a big match and a bold statement...

Sara's phone starts dinging and vibrating as she receives a call. She shows the number to Mack.

Recognize that?

Mack smiling nods yea.

Take the call and hand me the phone.

Sara pressing answer and Mack takes it as he gets to his feet.

Hey brother, what's up?

-----------

Your here?!

----

Fuck yea!

---------

I'll see ya in a few minutes then!

Mack tossing the phone back to Sara who checks it out, then he turns with a grin on his face.

Are ya ready?

Sara seeing the lust in his eyes lays back spreading her legs showing her black thong barely covering the goods, then Da Shows Ova!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF