sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Hardcore Daredevil

Started by Derek Helms, November 07, 2014, 11:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek Helms

Character Name-  Derek Helms

Age-  29  [December 5th, 1981]

Height-  6'0

Weight-  212 Pounds

Hometown-  Chicago, Illinois

Theme-  "Bombtrack" by Rage Against The Machine

"Hate Me" by Five Finger Death Punch

Debut-  I believe 2004 was when I started using this character

Finsiher:  Concussion (Double Underhook Piledriver)

Trademark Moves-

Labotomy (Double underhook DDT)
Spinal Tap (Powerbomb into a backbreaker)
Silencer (Gory bomb)
Indian Deathlock Submission
Tornado DDT
Top rope missle dropkick
Bicycle kick to the face
Corkscrew moonsault
Pele kick

Wrestling Style-  Daredevil [kinda like RVD or Jeff Hardy]

Biography-  Derek Helms was a former member of SEF back in 2004. In 2005, he suffered a serious injury working an Extreme Rules match and had to retire from wrestling. Fast forward 6 years as he's backstage at an SEF visiting old friends and watching all the fun he used to have. It brought back memories from a time when he was the happiest. He always enjoyed putting his body on the line for the entertainment of millions around the world. In 2011, he decided he would make his comeback to the squared circle.

Favorite Matches-  Anything works. Derek loves the hardcore environment, but has no problem with regular one on one matches.

Accomplishments-  I actually don't remember. I think I won at least one or two championships lol.

Attire:  Fights in a extra large white t shirt with black track pants. He also sports a black and white bandana and a grey hoodie on the way to the ring.

Appearence-  Keeps it simple with a black wifebeater shirt and black basketball shorts in the ring. For promo's, he sports a hoodie and jeans.

Entrance:  "Bombtrack" hits the arena as the fans come to their feet. Derek Helms makes his way to the ring through the crowd interacting with the fans along the way while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at two hundred twelve pounds......Derek Helms!

He slides into the ring under the bottom rope and continues to liven up the crowd, soaking in the huge reaction he gets.

Ring Entrance-  "Hate Me" by FFDP plays and out comes Derek Helms to the roar of the crowd. He stands at the top of the entrance ramp for a few moments to soak it in and then heads his way down to the ring. [standard ring entrance]

Derek Helms

Derek Helms
"The Hardcore Daredevil"

Birthdate
December 11th, 1982

Height / Weight
5'11 / 202 pounds

Hometown
Chicago, Illinois

Theme Music
"I Am Not A Human Being" by Lil Wayne

Pro Debut

Finishing Move
Concussion
(Double Underhook Piledriver)

Trademark Moves
Silencer (Gory Bomb), Spinal Tap (Powerbomb into Backbreaker), Downfall (Springboard 450 Splash), Moonsault, Missle Dropkick, Neckbreaker, German Suplex, Northern Lights Suplex, Indian Deathlock, Koji Clutch, Top Rope Elbow Drop, Superplex, Spinning Heel Kick, Sitout Powerbomb, Sasuke Special, Impaler DDT.

Wrestling Style
Technical - High Risk;  He usually starts out a match working a techincal pace and using a wide variety of textbook wrestling moves and holds before kicking things into high gear with his exciting high risk offense.

Biography
Derek came to SEF in 2004 and soon became a success. Crowds that were watching him on the independant circuit came flocking to SEF to see him perform. He has had a few notable feuds in this first run with SEF against people like The Serial Thriller and Rick Reynolds. In 2005, he suffered a very serious injury and left the world of wrestling for a while to heal his body and to also start a life with fellow SEF talent Ashley Pearson. The 2 got divorced in 2009 and 2 years later, Derek made his official return to SEF because of unfinished business. During his short time with the company, he only gained the North American Title, but is back to claim alot more than just that!

Accomplishments
SEF North American Title

Ring Entrance
"I'm Not A Human Being" hits the speakers and the crowd comes to their feet cheering on the Hardcore Daredevil as he makes his way down the ring slapping hands with a few fans at ringside while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, weighing two hundred two pounds, The Hardcore Daredevil.......Derek Helms!

He slides under the bottom rope and stands in the middle of the ring soaking in the applause.

Favorite Weapon(s)
Tables, Ladders, Chairs, Barbed Wire, Slegehammer, Thumbtacks, Fire Extinguisher, etc.

Favorite Match(s)
Hardcore Rules, Last Man Standing, Prison Yard Match, Hell in a Cell, Elimination Chamber.

Appearance
On his way to the ring he wears a grey zip up hoodie with the hood up, a black and white bandana, white wifebeater, and black baggy track pants. After his entrance, he removes the hoodie and throws his bandana into the crowd.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF