sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Big Mistake

Started by Midnight, October 04, 2023, 09:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:75.42.238.83
Date Posted:11/12/2010 10:36 AMCopy HTML

Last night, Midnight won. Even though it was by DQ, she still won. But when Tina out and went after Midnight, that was the mistake that Tina made. You see, Midnight usually don't attack anyone unless it is within good reason, and lately a few wrestlers are sticking their nose, where it doesn't belong.
Midnight was in the shadows of Greg Boone's office watching him without him knowing. Greg spun his chair around to shred some papers when he got spooked a little by Midnight's presences.
"Holy shit, where'd you come from? I swore this door was locked when I closed it."
Midnight wasn't in the mood for jokes so she got right in Greg's face and spoke.
"Seeing as demanding stuff around here with you is unacceptable. I am going to ask to be placed in the match that has Tina vs Whitney, as Special Referee. Why you ask? Because after what Tina did to me last night, I want to make her life hell in the ring. I want to make it that much harder for her to win again Whitney. It's either that, or I go find the little bitch and snap her neck and you have to pay her outrageous medical expenses to her darling little family."

Daddy Mack

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:166.165.237.241
Re:Big Mistake
Date Posted:11/12/2010 12:27 PMCopy HTML

Greg just kinda sits there relaxed and calm not the least bit nervous or scared by Midnight's presence despite her false claim. He wasn't even shredding papers and considering his door is wide open, anyone can watch, besides, who's to say Greg didn't know Midnight was watching? She don't got a clue what goes on in Greg's mind and just crosses her arms impatiently when realizing her piss poor intimidation isn't working. Greg snickering now says.

First of all, uh, fuck, who are you?

Midnight looking mad now snaps the answer back.

Its Midnight you insolent little man, now put me in the match Monday or Tina won't be the only one having to watch her back!

Midnight leans down staring at Greg who can't help, but laugh and just says.

Ok, well second you need to lay off this gig cause it don't work and don't speak for me and claim my door was locked when it was wide open. Grow up and get a fucking clue. Ya got beef with Tina after she did exactly what you did around here to get noticed, then you can have a match with her sometime in the future. When, I don't know, maybe a week after this Extreme, maybe two weeks, depends on if your ass actually shines for once instead of fading into nothing as usual!

Midnight snarls at him now and Greg rolling his eyes just shakes his head side to side bored and says.

Your far from a badass, so save your bullshit for someone it works on which is very few in SEF. Now then, this isn't even my office, so hang out and do whatever, I got somewhere else to be.

Greg stands up and walks on out not even caring about Midnight, then heads on down the hall going wherever he wants. Midnight just stays in the room thinking and looking mad.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF