sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Recent posts

SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos / WAR Card
Last post by Daddy Mack - February 25, 2024, 12:47:36 AM
WAR
 rs
 Date/Time: Friday, March 15th, 2024
Venue: WAR Arena in Flint, MI
Theme: Trenches by Pop Evil
rs
rs
6 Star Tag Team Championship Match
The Genesis & Axel v. Stacy Wayne(c) + Nykky Delight(c) + Mark Jackson(c)
rs
WAR TV Championship Fatal 4 Way Match
Phoenix v. Josh Dobbes v. Daddy Mack v. Taylor Andrewws(c)
rs
Icon Championship Match
Simon Lee Nash v. Cliff o Clink(c)
rs
Titan Championship Tables Match
Flamez v. Rob Ruckus(c)
rs
Main Event
WAR Womens TV Championship Hardcore Match
Samantha Fame(c) v. LBD(c)
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the SEW WAR Event Promos
General Event Promos / Bunny Summers Roams Around Nyc
Last post by BunnySummers - February 22, 2024, 01:16:16 AM
Bunny summers is shown roaming around New York city confused by what she see's lots of weird people she don't recognize, she stil thinks she is in the 1980s  and does not know it is actually 40 years later, she wearing her sweat pants, and light blue top and blonde fizzy hair,  totally 1980s female attire, she listens to the music that is playing in the loud speakers, she is not sure what is happening to the world that she loves she lives alone her family lives back home in Austin Texas,  she then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. oh wow dude this is so unreal i mean what excitaly is going on in the world we love i mean i just don't get this at all what are these people talking on pressed against their ears some sort of new technology i don't know about this is New York city people are supposed to be having fun, listen to music enjoy life hey when is ET Coming out to theaters.

[ she goes over and buys a hot dog from a street vender then begins to hear the 1980s music that she loves, she closes her eyes takes a deep breath and she then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. ahh there it is beautiful outstanding 1980s music, heart bangle's tom petty Billy Joel i mean the list goes on ohh i wonder if they all going be in concert soon i need to check my concert list when igo Home that sounds like so much fun.

Bunny Summers. this is the best generation to live in Omg the music the tv shows omg the wrestling hulk hogan Andre the giant Shawn Michaels Bruno Sammataro wow what a generation hulk Amania running wild dude.

Bunny checks her watch on her arm and she then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. OH no i need to get Home, my favorite shows coming on i need to check the concert schedule and so on.

she looks for a bus to take her Home and she turns around and bumps in to somebody, and she then begin to talk

Bunny Summers hey excuse me i need to catch a bus please to go home il chat with ya later rock on dude

tbc by anyone or no

Last post by BunnySummers - February 21, 2024, 11:24:52 PM
CHARACTER NAME Bunny Summers

BIRTHDATE 9 28th 1989

HEIGHT 5ft7

WEIGHT 160

HOMETOWN New York city

THEME MUSIC

FINISHING MOVE

TRADEMARK MOVES

WRESTLING STYLE

BIOGRAPHY Bunny Summers is a 1980s chick boomer baby, who is lost in her own generation which is the 1980s, and went to sleep one time and woke up believing it is stil the 1980s her friends n family ty to convince her otherwise, she dresses in purple or blue outfit fuzzy blonde hair black sweat pants, she is so confused by the new music and tv shows on tv, not sure what is happening in her life and her friends n family hope one day she can be brought back to reality she also dresses in sometimes red and black and wears a black hat. she got her name due to her love for bunny rabbits and she loves summer time

APPEARANCE HollyHood Haley
General Event Promos / Re: Blackheart Has A Talk With...
Last post by The Perry Family - February 20, 2024, 12:01:58 AM

Sierra perry comes out laughing and giggling they think it is something the baby did she looks at them and she then begin to talk.

Sierra perry guess what family guess who is in jail for quite a while. For assault and battery.

Nikita perry oh am who is it somebody we Know

Sierra Perry yes trust me you know this person. Tonya Walker. is Behind Bars for assault and battery and attempted robbery.

Nikita perry wow omg i wonder what drove her to do that, she can rot in Jail we got to save our Money. i wonder if it was one of her personalities that drove her to do that 

Sierra Perry she tried to call her sister but Lexi did not answer her phone call wonder why. she was at the grocery store they wouldn't let me pay for her food she wanted so she tried to run off, they tried to stop her. and she turned around and punched a one duty officer

Sierra Perry now she is in jail probably going be there for a while hey why don't we go somewhere and get something to eat.

Nikita Perry wait your not saying this just for a excuse to get Tonya walker out of the slammer are you?

Cruella Perry night out with family sounds about right to me where schould we go

Sierra Perry. no no this is our night i Promise we can go out and have some fun.

Last post by BlackHeart - February 19, 2024, 08:57:01 PM
Nikita perry has her Wolfe jacket and Wolf attire with her in her hands she takes a deep breath and she throws it in the burning barrel they got outside, she watches them burn for good, she puts her hands above the fire to keep her hands warm, she now wearing her Nikita perry coat word is she got new attire with her she has not put on yet she dont say much for a while she then begin to talk.

Nikita perry goodbye Wolfe rest in peace girl fly with the Wolf dogs dear friend fly with the Wolf dogs.

Nikita Perry someday someday it is time to drive to a new path in Life, and do what has to be done.

Blackheart comes outside to talk to her but her sister Nikita don't seem to happy that she is there, she then begin to talk.

Blackheart. is everything all right, Wolfe you was quiet in there

Nikita perry dont ever call me Wolfe again she is dead and gone remember she is with the wolves now Flying above the skies. she was a joke but memorable anyway

Nikita Gets in Blackhearts face and looks at her and she then begin to talk.

Nikita Perry.  What ru doing here anyway Bitch we dont need you we are fine over here.

Blackheart oh i think you do need me by the way i heard you thinking of returning to the ring

Nikita Perry yeah what it to you.

Blackheart well i figured u might need some help

Nikita Perry. what do you know about competing in the ring you never even got to debut in the middle of one me and the Perrys been doing this for so Long we made memorable matches all you did was cut promos and talk behind our backs remember that

Blackheart yes ido look im willing to make amends if you want if not see you around.

Blackheart leaves leaving Nikita by herself once again

Last post by The Perry Family - February 19, 2024, 08:29:41 PM
Blackheart. i m more then thankful for you taking care of  Nikita and all she only family we got.

Sierra Perry sure No problem look we need to end this feud once and for all, we are a family we should be a family.

Cruella perry for the sake of our little bundle of Joy we should be a family this has been going on for way to Long.

Blackheart so true look i don't know what started this anyway but what happened in the past should stay in the Past.

Blackheart but we need somebody Elses Opinion on this we need somebody else opinion.

Nikita Perry comes out to the room looking the same wearing her trademark leather jacket she then begin to talk.

Nikita Perry. Blackheart what ru doing here what going on ? 

Cruella Perry we was talking about ending our family fued and live in peace for the sake of little shane here what u think.

Nikita Perry yeah sure no problem sounds Evily to me does anyone need me for anything.i m realxing outside.

she goes Outside the church mostly proving she has yet to make peace with her sister Blackheart.

Blackheart goes to be with her but Cruella stops her noting Nikita wants to be left alone.
General Event Promos / Blackheart Has A Talk With Sie...
Last post by BlackHeart - February 19, 2024, 04:13:36 PM
Blackheart is shown arriving at the Perrys home church, she has not been seen since leaving Sef she now Outside the church she want have a talk with Sierra perry she comes out to talk with her and she then begin to talk.

Blackheart all right listen here Sierra i would of liked to talk with both of you and your sister Cruella.

Sierra perry. Cruella is inside making dinner what do you want.

Blackheart look i don't know what you and your sister are filling my sisters head with but let me say this me and Nikita may have never got along but she is the only sister i got and i think she is fine the way she is only family i got left.

Sierra Perry. only sister you or we got left where have u been all her life huh ? where have you been? we been taking care of her for years and wasn't it you that did a promo where u literally  exposed all of your sisters secrets hell it must of been bad it did not even air. you even was going to trash me

Blackheart yes that was me look i just want me and her to be a sister again i want talk with her very soon forget about what happened years ago i also want to see your beautiful little girl.

Sierra perry my baby is sleeping right now and she is very healthy its cold out here let's go inside and talk i still don't trust you. and i might not be wrestling for much longer I'm going retire and be a full time mom that more important.

Cruella perry comes out to see if everything is all right and she then begin to talk.

Cruella perry hey Sierra how's it going, is everything all right evilly out here.

Sierra perry everything is fine out here me and blackheart are just talking lets go inside.

they go inside the heated warm church Nikita is in her room and Blackheart then begin to talk.

Blackheart is Nikita busy i want us to talk. clear the air.

Sierra perry i wil go and check on her see how she is doing.

Sierra leaves the room and goes to check on her while blackheart and cruella catch up

part 1

General Event Promos / Sierra Perry Talks About Her P...
Last post by The Perry Family - February 19, 2024, 01:54:45 AM
Sierra perry is shown in a dark room sitting on a couch looks to be inside the church and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry. everyone been wondering what my pet project is about who is it what is it well let's just say this is going to shock the entire world has ever seen and i just can not wait,

Sierra Perry. we have been working on this for few months now and we are just getting started i dont want to say so much about it yet,but when this is all revealed when the time is right the world is going to change forever! beware best things come to the people who wait.

she puts a sand glass urn on her stand which has some sand pouring down to the top.
General Event Promos / Nikita Perry Does a Promo At A...
Last post by The Perry Family - February 12, 2024, 05:51:06 PM
Nikita perry FKA The Wolf is shown in the middle of a wrestling ring she has her usual black attire her long blonde hair looking good as usual she got this psycho un controllable look on her face, like she ready to dismantle somebody in a second Sierra perry is standing beside her wearing a black sweater sweat pants long blonde curly hair she looks around and there are a lot of fans seated in sets all ready for the event first ever at the perry church word is they are broke and are going try anything for money Sierra perry looks around and she then begin to talk.

Sierra perry. all right everyone u remember the Wolf right, well 6 months ago the wolf unfoundedly passed on but standing before you is the same person her name is Nikita perry and oh let me tell you this, this woman standing behind you is more dangerous more scary more un stable then the wolf ever was.

Sierra Perry. she is never going hold back hell i can not even control her me and Cruella could not control her nobody can trust me she can injure somebody break them in half, without even a second thought! if you thought she was bad before bitches you have not seen anything yet.

Nikita perry stands there motionless with a scary look on her face nobody can tell when or if she is going to snap on the first person that she see's she got her eyes sight on while Sierra is telling everyone what they are about to see she continues to talk.

Sierra perry. i have seen her break somebody's arm right in half without even a second thought i mean even with the blood gushing out of the poor victim, arm and leg i swear i could not control her Nikita is out of control, completely out of her Damm Mind ! nobody can stop her

Sierra perry. so i ask myself is there anyone in the back or in the audiance that would like to take a chance on defeating mis the unbeatable Nikita Perry. come in the ring right now and see if your bad or man or woman enough

she wait for reply 
SEF Industry News / The End of WAR as We know IT
Last post by Daddy Mack - February 03, 2024, 07:22:59 PM
The End is not near for WAR, but we hope you enjoyed the season finale of Friday night WAR last night because the season premiere will not be until March 1st and we will be coming back strong enough to head into Wrestle X on April 6th. No cards have been prepared yet, so look for in the next month as we enjoy a little break from the rigorous schedule SEF has been on for years, without a break. We'll be back, hell, we ain't going anywhere, so stay tuned and get ready!
If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF