sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Mark it 13! (Wrestle X)

Started by The American Tradition, March 29, 2013, 07:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

The following is a SEF4life.com exclusive after Wednesday Night WAR:

Phoenix Winterborn is backstage limping slightly, as he walks through the halls with the SEF World Championship over his shoulder. The cameraman runs up behind him trying to get his attention.

"Phoenix! Phoenix! Can we get your thoughts on what happened out there tonight both in the main event and the aftermath with Julie?"

Phoenix smirked as he turned around to face the camera.

"Do I really need to say anything? I think that this right here says it all." he pats the title that still have Jake's nameplate on it. "When I came back three months ago, I came back on a mission that was two-fold. One, to make sure that Ravyn Crow never came back with any of his lackeys to this or any other self-respectng promotion, and two...to come back and show that I am still one of the best professional wrestlers in the world today. I proved that tonight regardless of Mack's involvment. All he did was make sure that Jake Voss didn't run off like the little bitch he normally is. When it came down to it, I proved that Phoenix Winterborn is the better wrestler. Now, we look forward to Wrestle X this Sunday when I will be taking on Julie in my first title defense..."

Phoenix paused for a moment, cracking his neck to the side.

"Julie, you think that you intimidated me when you Pearl Harbored me out there after I won the title? You think that you're gonna win this title from me right after I worked so hard to win it? Woman, you must've lost your god-damned mind.. See, the fact of the matter is this. You're looking at the man who is going to bring honor back to this championship after Jake Voss disgraced it! You may be the queen but I am the American Tradition. I am the people. I am everyone that never got a fair shake in life, and I fight for them. What do you fight for, Julie? besides yourself? Do you have some greater cause that pushes you through to the top? Because I do, and because of that I will ALWAYS fight, and will continue to hold this title through Wrestle X and for the forseeable future!"

He smirked, hiking the title up on his shoulder.

"Julie, try as you might, but I am the SEF World Champion now, and there are two things you can do about it! Nothing, and like it!"

With that, Phoenix nodded his head, and headed towards his locker room to change and head to his hotel room...

The American Tradition

Open scene on Phoenix Winterborn standing outside Safeco Field in Seattle. The ticket counters are empty for now, as Phoenix leans on the counter of one with the SEF World Championship over his shoulder. Lifting his white-framed Electric sunglasses to the top of his head, he peers into the camera with a genuine smile.

"Julie, you want to talk about my reign as champion being cut short? Well, that's all well and good, but you don't know who you're talking to, or who you're facing. See, as much as you may not want to admit it...what you saw me do to Jake Voss was impressive, and for me to stomp him in the ground the way I did? You might want to retract that statement about my title reign. See, you are right about one thing. I admittedly don't know a lot about you. I've never been around long enough to figure you out, but I have figured this much out. You're upset because I came back to SEF, kicked the door in so hard it flew off its hinges en route to my winning this bad boy right here." He patted the SEF World Championship on his shoulder, newly minted with his name across the bottom. "While you've been overlooked time and again. Now, you finally get your shot at this title again. Your first time since December, right? You're hungry, I get it. You had a taste of it almost six years ago. You've wanted it back ever since. That's all well and good. I applaud you in still striving to be the best. But, it's not going to be enough. not against me."

A pause as Phoenix is joined by Kim Pain who will be in Phoenix's corner in his first title defense later on in the evening. She kissed him on the cheek as he continued.

"See, you wanna go around barking off at the mouth about how I gave myself the monkier of the American Tradition. What you fail to realize is that that title was bestowed upon me BY THE PEOPLE. See, I come from one o fthe greatest cities in the nation in Chicago, Illinois. I always stood up for the people. I embodied everything that is good about this country. The never say die attitude. The will to succeed. Julie, this title is going nowhere, no matter how hard you may fight, because I will fight just a little bit harder. I'll survive just a little bit longer. I earned this. I fought through everything on my way to the top. From day one of my return to SEF, I was labeled a jobber. Someone who would do nothing more than curtain jerk. Until Jake Voss decided to make the worst mistake of his professional career, and call me out for a match. You're making the exact same mistake, Julie. You're building yourself up for nothing more than a disappointment when that bell rings between us. You may think you're the best, Julie. It's good to have confidence, it really is. But the fact of the matter is this. You haven't been face-to-face with me in the ring. You don't know what you're up against. Tonight when you and I square off for this title I PROUDLY hold? You're gonna find out first-hand why I beat Jake Voss to capture this title. And why I will be walking out of Wrestle X STILL the SEF World Champion. Get on my level, Julie."

With that, Phoenix pulled the sunglasses back over his eyes as he and Kim hopped over the ticket counter and into the stadium to start preparing for the evening's events...

Taylor Andrews

Phoenix and Kim end up in the back and Viper blocks their paths getting in Phoenix's face with a snarl across his lips. Phoenix just grinning.

What's up boss?

Viper snatching the SEF Title from Phoenix pulls another belt up in his other hand, the SEF Title without a nameplate on it shoving it to the champ.

Here, and if you ever deface my championship title again, I'll strip you of it and replace ya with someone else at Wrestle X. We haven't used nameplates in years and even then it was albeit briefly, so focus on your opponent and not trying to ruin my title.

Viper shoving Phoenix back just glares at Kim.

And you, hit the bricks cause your ass ain't even booked cause you haven't earned the right to be here!

Phoenix unsure of what to do and Viper pointing to the front.

Go buy a ticket if ya can, but scram and your banned from the main events as well!

Kim heading out of there and Phoenix flabbergasted.

What the hell?

Viper sneering.

This is SEF, not some rinky dinky promotion out of Chicago like your used to. We actually give a shit for what we do!

Viper walking off now and Phoenix just pulls up the title to his shoulder happy at least he didn't get stripped of the title. His face telling us he isn't that happy though.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF