sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Queen is for the SEF Title (Wrestle X)

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 29, 2013, 09:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Sitting in one of the empty seats of the Safeco Field that will be home to Wrestle X is none other than the woman who was the one constant on the card since February 10th. The woman who outlasted 7 wrestlers inside of the SEF Rumble to main event the biggest show of the year. Julie leans back on one of the stadium chairs with her blonde hair down and a white blouse buttoned up to her neck. A pair of designer blue jeans hugging her hips and legs with strappy high heels on her feet. The Queen's right leg crossed over her left and her gaze set out down in the empty field looking at what will be her domain come Sunday.

What happened at the end of WAR was not an act of intimidation towards Phoenix Winterborn despite what he thinks. However, I am taking that title, because as hard as he may have worked, I have been working at least twice as hard to be in this spot for that championship title. I have already gone on record saying it didn't matter who was champion and what happened after Phoenix won the title was proof of that. It was to let the new champion know his reign will be cut short whether he likes it or not. Phoenix claims he is for the people with his little nickname he gave himself of the American Tradition, but what  he fails to understand is that my moniker was earned six years ago when I won a tournament in SEF to be able and call myself the best, the Queen of SEF. What makes Phoenix think I am not for the people?

Julie flashing those green eyes now showing legit question to the new SEF Champion and just nods her head no a little. A grin flashing across her red lips, a grin of absolute confidence.

If Phoenix thinks he is the only one who fights for those who never got fair shakes in life, he clearly does not know who he is walking into Wrestle X to face. The champion needs to do his research if he expects to walk in and walk out with that title. If Phoenix or anyone has failed to see The Queen fight her way to the top of SEF, then they have failed to notice anything outside their own little made up world. I've been here fighting, busting my ass, for myself, for anyone who wants to get behind a strong woman that will kick the ass of any man telling them who they are. I show the world what I do as I have been doing for longer than three months. Jake Voss screwed himself out of the SEF Title picture when he crossed Shane Mack, then he belittled Phoenix Winterborn and got in too deep. This Sunday neither one has any business in the SEF Title picture and both have their hands full with other tasks. Phoenix may say that Mack was not needed for him to win, but I never needed Mack to win, as a matter of fact, he was one of the seven I beat at the rumble to make it here. When was the last time Phoenix beat Mack? Oh yea, last time they went head to head, Phoenix slacked off and got beat. He never even tried, yet he claims he always fights, bullshit! I have went tooth and nail on my WAR torn road to Wrestle X with everyone. I carried that ho hanging off Phoenix's arm and Mack's cock, plus that other Winterborn running around here. No matter who I face, The Queen doesn't hold back and at Wrestle X, Phoenix will find that out to be ever so true when I leave him laying and raise the SEF Title high above my head. He'll be watching from his back, if he's even awake!?

Julie pausing to stand to her feet still flashing a grin of confidence. Her green eyes shining bright with sheer determination to show the world who indeed is the best wrestler in SEF.

All Phoenix proved on WAR by beating Jake Voss was that he is good enough to beat a lackey that management wanted as champion, not the best wrestler in SEF. The Queen has proven to be better than anyone in her way and that is the future for Phoenix Winterborn. His future involves losing to the best that SEF has to offer. Besides, Phoenix fails to know me and realize its not about trying to do this, its just about doing it. I am not in this business to be second best, to let anyone dictate to me who I am because they fail to do their homework. I am here to be the best and anyone in my way is going to realize I can do whatever I want about it and its Phoenix who is going to have to like it cause I love it, I love what I do!

Julie just smiling big and bright walks on down the aisle between the seats letting us watch her fine ass move a bit sexually down the steps and ponder what will happen at Wrestle X. With the SEF Title changing hands just four days before the biggest show of the year, is everyone prepared to witness this match up? What can we expect from Julie and Phoenix when they clash for the title of titles?! Who will walk out as SEF Champion?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF