sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Queen Is At A Level Higher Than All The Rest (WX)

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 30, 2013, 01:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

What a joke this guy is turning out to be!

That is what Julie says as she sits at the autograph booth next to her partner Taylor Andrews who wears  a silver dress cut a little low. Taylor's hair up in a ponytail and large hoop earrings in her ears matching Julie's. The Queen in a green dress and her hair down and Taylor chuckling at the comment.

Yea, he really doesn't know you very well does he.

Julie smiling just nods no and both women look to outside the lobby of the Safeco Field stadium where fans are lined up ready to get autographs.

So what do you think of his recent comments belittling you and saying to come up to his level?

Julie grinning a little just says.

I know that I don't have to retract any statement I made for all I have done is show Phoenix Winterborn that his reign will indeed last only four days. I never denied him beating Jake was not hard work, I just spoke facts, something he seems to have a problem with. Like his nickname supposedly being bestowed upon him. Well if it was, then where is his proof? At no time in SEF has anyone bestowed any nickname upon him except for jobber as he himself pointed out. It was not I who considered him to be such. If he paid attention he would realize I have already stated that Jake Voss made a mistake by belittling Phoenix, now it is Phoenix who is making that same mistake. His other mistake is trying to tell me I am mad because he won the SEF Title when I have already been on record saying it doesn't matter who the champion is at Wrestle X, when the show is over, I will be! I have been overlooked by no one, and if he did his homework, Phoenix would realize that. He also needs to realize what happened outside of SEF is irrelevant to what he has to prove within this world. I wonder how Phoenix feels having his ho banned from his match and the arena and having the title he defaced replaced with one that has no nameplate? Perhaps the owner overreacted for if he tried that with me, well, The Queen may have something to say about it, or do!?!

Julie grinning bigger knowing she wouldn't stand for anyone telling her what to do, especially Phoenix and not even the Owner.

I earned my shot at the SEF Title before anyone else was booked on the Wrestle X card and I have been waiting patiently knowing that on the biggest stage in this entire business, I will win the title of titles. The Queen doesn't bark at anyone, but whatever Phoenix wants to say, he's already talking out of his ass. Phoenix can think what he wants and try to play me off as some over hyped talent building them self up to be the best, but he fails to realize I have proven everything to be true, unlike him. He foams at the mouth about being for the people, but what people has he been for since arriving in SEF!? He tried to say once I was in this for myself yet he is the one who shows he is for himself. He can claim all he wants, but just like his self professed moniker, he is simply talking up a storm that will be his own destruction. I know who I am up against at Wrestle X, a self loathing, arrogant punk who got lucky against someone of the same nature, only perhaps worse. Honestly, I'd say Phoenix deserves that title more than Jake, however, its as I have been saying and proving since I won the rumble, it doesn't matter what over egotistical prick I have to go through, The Queen is going to be the SEF Champion. I would go to his level if it were higher, but the fact remains that Phoenix Winterborn has yet to reach my level. Six years ago is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to The Queen's reign in SEF for I have been here for a decade and have proven time and time again to be one of the very best. Phoenix said it himself, only he didn't bust any door down, he got called out by someone who was too arrogant. Now he is making the mistakes, belittling The Queen, well Phoenix Winterborn better get ready to bow down cause he's getting closer and closer to being put down.

Julie looking out at the fans getting ready to come in and just smiles.

Tell me something I don't know Phoenix, go on, tell me about never having faced you one on one, but the same goes for you. The difference is I am accomplished veteran of SEF who has the patience of a saint, but the hunger you spoke of, you don't know the half of it. Phoenix has no idea about me and proved that with his bullshit he spewed, he has no idea what survival is when it comes to facing me one on one. Phoenix isn't the only one who never says die, who never gives, who keeps on fighting harder and harder than anyone else in this business. Thing is, he has no clue what level of fight The Queen will be bringing and very few people on the roster do. One is sitting next to me and the others can be counted on one hand with enough left for this.

Julie waving her index and middle finger up from her left hand.

Peace or victory, either way I will be having peace of mind knowing that after Wrestle X, The Queen will be victorious!

The fans filing in now and a young man in his twenties approaches the table first with a look of glee and lust at the Sexy Sensual Sweeties. He holds up a camera.

Can I get a picture with the two soon to be World Champions?!

Both women grin and stand up as the kid turns handing the camera to an agent who flashes a pic of Julie and Taylor giving him a kiss on either cheek. He's all excited and walks off looking at the pic on his digital camera as a young girl approaches with her mom placing a poster of each woman on the table.

And who might you be?

Asks Julie. The little girl says a bit shyly.

Melanie.

Both women sign a personal greeting for her and the little girl lights up as she walks away. The line of fans never ending as we pan out around the Safeco Field. This battle between Phoenix and Julie is heating up in the short time both had to prepare to face each other. Julie though has been prepared for over a month to main event the biggest show of the year while Phoenix didn't know if he'd be on the card until three nights ago. Its bound to be an exciting match and with the other main event, the headliner, being Mack and Viper's third Wrestle X match and tiebreaker, its gonna be huge. The biggest show of the year is just 24 hours away and we also have two more World Titles on the line, plus a huge 12 man tag team elimination match. Wrestle X this year started off with a couple matches and has blossomed into what it has become since its inception, the biggest show of all time.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF