sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Forever The Best (WX)

Started by Showsteala, March 31, 2013, 11:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

So after a tag match with his home girl Julie who is dead set on becoming SEF Champion, Mack has finally reached the point he came back for. It is now time for Wrestle X, the grandest stage of all, the biggest show of the year, where legends are born, icons collide and the best show up to fight. No doubt about it Shane Mack has shown up as always to show up all the rest like he does better than anyone else. The Showsteala kicked back in his dressing room wearing nothing, but blue jeans. His hair hanging down his shoulders as he leans back on a sofa next to Sara Marie who has her hair up in a ponytail. Sara wearing a pink dress cut low enough to see the curve of her tits. She's got her nose in her iphone with the glare of the screen seen in her eyes, her legs sticking out of the short dress which is more like a shirt. Mack paying no mind as he just stares to the floor in thought, a bit deep as his eyes appear to be quite distant. A knock on the door and Mack not breaking his trance. The knocking continues and Mack still in deep thought, but Sara getting up with her phone in hand heads to the door opening it to find Shady Smack looking up her dress.

What do you want perv?

Shady snickering points to Mack.

And interview with The Showsteala! I want to find out firsthand just what he is gonna do to Viper in tonight's headlining match.

Sara turning with a roll of her eyes.

Mack, wake up! Shady Smack is here for an interview.

Mack not breaking his stare to the floor and so Sara walks in front of him lifting her dress up to show her tits and black thong barely covering her pubic region. Mack does not break his stare and Sara dumbfounded just grins and drops down straddling The Showsteala with a wild kiss. Mack unresponsive and Sara turns to sit next to him really dumbfounded now.

I don't know what to do!?

Shady comes running over leaping to the arm of the sofa looking to stomp on Mack who suddenly snaps out of his trance and shoves the midget down to the floor. Shady wide eyed before landing with a thud and Mack leaping to the arm of the sofa delivers X to the midget's chest, then yanks him up into the hallway doing the Mack Attack and pops up to his feet grinning like the Cheshire cat. Mack leaning into the doorway of his room brings his arms up across his chest.

So you want an interview with me? You want to know what I will do to Viper tonight at the biggest show of the year with the biggest main event in history?!? Well lay low and let me take this cause I don't need no one asking me shit!

Mack a bit serious, but flashes that cocky grin to let ya know he knows.

First of all, Viper needs to focus on me and only me and not worry about Jake Voss or Phoenix Winterborn or that Kimmy chick. She may give good head, and Phoenix may be SEF Champ while Jake is just a douche who still needs to get his, but Shane Mack is the man around this joint. I've beaten all three of those names and without much of a sweat, hell, Kimmy was quite relaxing if I remember right, but Sara is better!

Mack winking and now gets back to business showing that desire to be number one in his eyes, that passion to give his all every night, and that cocky grin showing he don't give a fuck if you like him or not.

Second of all, Viper isn't the same man as he used to be, although that isn't to say its a bad thing. It is a bad thing that I know him well enough to see his change before anyone else saw it. Viper is worried about how his title looks, no, he is being the bitch boss that he is because he knows he is fighting a losing battle against The Showsteala. I have defaced the SEF Title, hell, Viper did so himself! Viper realizes that facing me is his last great match, one he cannot win. He has to tell us all that the match won't even go to three falls, but we all know if it doesn't, that its because Mack does a clean sweep as usual. Thing is, I don't doubt his ability to clean up at least one fall, I know he is deadset on beating me and that is his downfall. Perhaps Viper should be toking up more like he did years back to take the pressure off cause its gonna be what beats him tonight. I just get to roll in and pick up the victory, but don't ya all worry, don't ya fret, Shane Mack be back without cutting slack. I gonna bring my A plus game like no one else can and make sure The Showsteala is right here!

Mack spreading his arms out wide all arrogant just drops his arms in a crotch chop, then Shady Smack jumps up kicking him in the shin. Mack stepping back and down nails Da Shows Ova on Shady, then springs up and over him and looks up with a grin.

SEF never needed me Viper, I just stood out above the rest so much that I made SEF what it is today. It doesn't matter what you change the name to, it don't matter what you do to me, Shane Mack is always gonna be synonymous with SEF. I could leave here and never return, hell, I could have not returned last year to kick your ass right here at this very event and still be the man of SEF. I chose to return because I want to work the biggest show in town that I helped make and to see if anyone else can beat the man.

Mack still grinning looking serious as he can.

Tonight though, you don't beat the man Viper, you get your ass beat and I continue to do whatever the hell I want. Your still the Dominant Player and true Badass or whatever, but tonight your going to simply lose, Simple Man! Tonight is the end of an era, but alas, the era of Mack is simply going to start a whole new chapter cause were just into the climax!

A cocky grin forming and Mack turning sees Sara perked up at that last word. Sara laying back with her legs spread as Mack moves in kicking the door shout, then moans, screams, lustful shrieks of pleasure are heard echoing out through the hallway. Shady getting up puts his ear to the door and his hand down his sweatpants. And so its time to cut away to black leaving us all to wonder who will walk out of Wrestle X as the very best, ever!?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF