sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Battle Royal Promos, Plus Rob Rush Shows Up (WAR)

Started by Bill Roberts, May 01, 2013, 10:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts stands in front of a black backdrop wearing blue jeans and a biker jacket unzipped revealing his defined abs and chest. Bill sneering a bit with his hair looking a bit wild and his dark eyes penetrating with a stare of determination.

The battle royal tonight is full of young, hungry wrestlers all wanting a chance to succeed in SEF. Tonight is my ticket to finally take that II Title from Rob Rush who has been holding on to the gold for too long. Its `gonna be a tough challenge ahead tossing these other guys over the ropes, but the Hardcore Heartbreaker is out of the shadows and looking ahead. I've spent enough years honing my craft, been paying plenty of dues and now its due time I get what I deserve. Everyone in this battle royal better be on their toes cause no matter how big or tough, they ain't stopping me. Axel and Flamez I done beat before and well it may take a hard heave, I'll toss them out on their heads. The West Coast Connection and Priceless Paine better be ready to fight for themselves and ready to watch me go over them. The Star is in this too, but he ain't half the star I am and better stick to a job he's good at. Shady Smack a tough midget, but I ain't Tristan Darland! Speaking of, Tristan best keep his focus on more than Shady or he gonna find out he ain't the only one who trains day and night. That is, when I am not in the ring showing off what a real wrestler does in the ring!

Bill with a cocky smile which is erased when Rob Rush comes into view with the II Title on his right shoulder. A black basketball jersey and baggy blue jeans cover Rob as he stares with an icy expression into Bill's eyes.

You better be watching tonight to see what I bring to the ring when I face a World Champion and the top contender to that title. Tonight I step in the ring with them and some new kid and well it is highly unpredictable, you better believe I'm the man to bet on! And then you get ready for me to bring even more next week when I defend this title against whoever wins the battle royal. Don't matter if its you Bill, your going to be losing again to me because no one is taking this strap from me until I'm ready to let it go!

Shady Smack running up between the two men who stare down at the midget, then back up. Shady backing up just crosses his arms over his chest with a shady grin.

You two can have each other, but I'm taking all the gold
this Tristan Darling, he be talking out his ass and old
needs to get a clue and realize he be outta tune and gone
tonight it don't matter how, but ya all gonna go down, one
by fucking one just like the girls do to me, now go flee
and get the fuck out while I run around and pee

Shady looking to unzip his pants when Axel comes running over with an elbow to the back of Rob's head and Bill backing away. Rob going down and Axel with a kickt o Shady sending him flying to the wall. Bill with a superkick to Axel staggering the big man down to his ass and the Hardcore Heartbreaker into a shining wizard stands up swinging his hair back arrogantly. He just walks off grinning down at Rob.

Good luck!

A sarcastic tone of voice trailing off as he swaggers away.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF