sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

cut my way to victory! (PPV r/ps)

Started by JordanCut, May 12, 2013, 12:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Snake Eyes camera is rolling showing Jordan Cut looking at the camera started speaking about his match with Taylor Andrews for Xtreme World Heavyweight Title.

Taylor Andrews, I know for a fact that you been one hell of a champion, so I know what I need to do to win that bring everything I have being my very best to win this match, because I have cut my way to get this chance, and I might not get a another shot at Xtreme World Heavyweight Title. I am not going to tell you how am I going to beat you or tell you that Xtreme World Heavyweight Title is mine for the taking ain't nothing you can do about it. What I am going to say that I earn this shot cutting through everything that put in front of me now you are my way become the new Xtreme World Heavyweight Champion. You are like a huge wall that can't be knock down, so I figure instead of cutitng you why not go through you like a wrecking ball.

Jordan Cut smiles a bit then he continue on speaking about his match with Taylor Andrews.

On Snake Eyes, I will cut my way to victoy the question I have for you Taylor Andrews prepare for unexpected which I'm sure you won't know what cut you down can't help you get back up. You see Taylor Andrews Xtreme World Heavyweight Title could very well end up in my hands, so you can brag as much as you want that I will not beat you or won't cut through you, because I got one thing left to say that is I'm going cut through you on "Snake Eyes".

Jordan Cut smirks a bit then leaves his locker room, so "Snake Eyes" went to a commerical break.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Snake Eyes return from a commerical break where Jordan Cut is watching Taylor Andrews promo just smiles seeing Taylor Andrews tits knowing she trying put his mind on her body instead of match. Jordan Cut turns around stares at the camera, and he speaks about what Taylor Andrews said.

Taylor Andrews, your tits are beautiful if that your way to put my mind on your tits think again. My mind will not lose focus on the task at hand that is beating you taking Xtreme World Heavyweight Title home with me. You see sweetie showing your tits makes you a whore, and I figure you had class than other SEF divas guess I was wrong, so I wanted to address something for you to understand every show that I been on have cut through work my way to this very point. I know you gonna bring your very best to keep that championship, but I'm ready to take that next big step in my career in SEF to be one top superstars in this company.

Jordan Cut looks down for a while then lift his head continue on speaking about the match.

Am I the one who going to cut your regin as Xtreme World Heavyweight Champion? Maybe! Am I going going to shock the world by beating you on "Snake Eyes"? No one knows! What is Jordan Cut going to do to beat Taylor Andrews?That I have an answer! You see Taylor Andrews many questions being asked involving me, and I know no one expects me to win this match at all, but I will cut through everything you display put my heart, soul, and body through hell to win. I work my way to where I'm at Taylor Andrews, and I'm going to push myself do what I need to do to win become the new Xtreme World Heavyweight Champion. My mind will not be poison with your tits think of something else to throw me off my game if you wanna show body parts then I got something to show you sweetie!

Jordan Cut pulls his shorts show off his cock which is being block for viewers to see there is alot of women screaming. Jordan Cut smiles for a while then speaks again.

See you later on tonight sweetie!

Jordan Cut pulls his shorts back up as he walks away as "Snake Eyes" show other segment.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Snake Eyes camera is showing Jordan Cut making his way to tunnel leads to Snake Eyes stage. Jordan Cut pours water all over him to cool him off, so he turn his attention to the camera, and he speaks about the match for the last time.

Taylor Andrews, I'm done talking about our match, because you clearly don't believe I have talent, ability, or skills to pull a upset victory. That ok! I know there alot of people don't expect me to win, because I'm ready to show the world what I can do facing someone like you who on top of their game, so I'm ready to show you Taylor Andrews as we both look sexy as hell, but I'm going to cut through everything you display won't knock me down will get back up cut you down until I have an edge then finish you off with "The Cutter" become the new Xtreme World Heavyweight Champion!

Jordan Cut winks at the camera turn around as "Snake Eyes" highlights Jordan Cut vs Taylor Andrews match.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF