sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

To All That Read This....(Important News)

Started by founder, May 12, 2013, 12:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Okay. I know that I should have done this a couple of months ago but to me, I haven't had the energy to much of anything since getting back from Kentucky with Norm and our beautiful 11 (then 9 month) old daughter to see her Southern kin folk. On March 4th of this year, Norm and I found out that we are having another child this year and it was to be due in Late September-Early October. But on April 12th at the ultrasound, to our surprise, found out that we are much further along than that. Our due date is on July 22nd and that would be the day that either (I would like to name it if it's a boy) Shawn William Charles Decker or Stephanie Josephine Decker (or if it's a girl) will make their mark on the history of mankind. We don't know the sex of the baby yet as we want to be surprised when the moment happens. Sitting here on Mother's Day with a 2nd child on the way is such a blessing for Norm and I because of well, we were told for many years that it was just impossible for us to have children. I love the fact that we are proving to the world that we make the impossible......oh so very possible. :D To Norman, thank you for making this woman, a very happy mother after all these years. I love being the mother of children. We are going to be great parents. And if by some strange stroke of luck that my very own mom comes across this and reads this, Happy Mother's Day and we all love you and miss you very much. Thank you for trying to guide this female into being a woman that I am today. You and Norman kept telling me that I was a strong, beautiful woman but I didn't believe you guys until last year when Elizabeth Ray graced us with her wondrous beauty. Enjoy today that you deserve for delivering to the world a badass momma. To everyone else, thank you for taking the time to read this and if you want to leave comment on this, please feel free to. Just like Norman, I love feedback of any sort. So thanks again and may GOD bless you on this day.  :D
[/font]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF