sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR

Started by CAW, May 29, 2013, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAW

CWS stands in front of a black backdrop in a SEF rebel yell shirt and baggy blue jeans drinking a beer with the WAR World Title around his waist. A Singapore cane in his left hand and CWS crushing the empty can to his head just looks this way with a sick grin.

A win is a fucking win and tonight its a rematch against Mack. Billy boy, if you want to get involved again I'll be ready to kick your as well as Mack's. You want this title, get in line son! After I get by Mack maybe I'll stomp your ass into the mat cause you sure as hell ain't getting a hold of the gold.

CWS pulling a beer from his back pocket guzzles it down spilling some down his neck. He tosses the can away with a snarl.

Shane Mack, we had a knock 'em down drag 'em away match last week. I look forward to the same and I know your gonna be out for blood. Shit, why don't we make this a triple threat to get Bill out in the open where we can both tear the bitch apart?

CWS pulling another beer out guzzling it down as he walks off outta view.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF